It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 285
<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: alphabetaone

Now now, don't trouble the confessions of faith of true believers with those nasty little facts.

Makes them cranky, if you notice, LOL.

Your 'hits and misses' get soooo tiring. I would bet half this entire thread are these types of posts from you.
edit on 13-3-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
NM
edit on 13-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Xcathdra

And remember this:

However, when authorized by the Justice Department and signed by a United States District Court or Court of Appeals judge, a wiretap order permits law enforcement to intercept communications for up to thirty days.

30 days!! Think how much "extra" info could be captured in 30 days! Obama was up to no good, or his justice dept. was up to no good, or some of their local/state/foreign minions were up to no good.

It's all going to come out in time. Be patient.

Just listened to Spicers press briefing - he is either playing his cards very close to his chest, or there really is no extra evidence. It sounded like he was pushing the accusation to newspaper reports only. I hope that is not that case.

I caught that, too. But, if there were NYT, WaPo and CNN reporters telling us for months that Trump was being tapped, I'm inclined to think that there is more to this than what we know.

They were telling Americans that Donald Trump was being "wire tapped" and leading many to think that the government must have a reason for it. Surely (wink wink) it wasn't for political reasons!

We will soon see whether the above news organizations are liars and dispensers of propaganda, or....if there really was a wiretap.

Either way....The American People will know.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Yes we've all heard in the UK how bad the tapping is Bug in the Microwave

I think the only tapping going on is is the loose tap and nut in the Oval Office.... #And the home of the brave#.... I thought Boris Johnson was an embarrassing buffoon on the world stage here in the UK, you guys have a whole administration full.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Here's just one example of the "logic" of the Trump camp (which is certainly in evidence in this thread).

Kelly Ann was interviewed on multiple network shows today and yesterday. Yesterday, she seemed suggest that there was wide surveillance of the Trump group, as the government can spy via phones and TVs, but today she's walking that back.

However, this was the clearest example from the interview (and yes, it's not about wiretapping directly, but speaks more to the outlook of this Administration.)

Conway on "TODAY" also defended the president's position on the Bureau of Labor Statistics jobs report, which he once denounced as "phony" but now, as the sitting chief executive, completely embraces.

"There was a lot of fakery going on" during the Obama presidency, Conway said, denying that Trump had a credibility issue after his press secretary on Friday quipped: "I talked to the president prior to this, and he said to quote him very clearly: 'They may have been phony in the past, but it's very real now.'"

NBC

Same report, same statistics, fake under Obama, true under Trump. And they say this with straight faces.

Just like some in the thread maintain that if Trump wasn't wiretapped, then the media is the one that lied.

You can't make this stuff up folks.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DreamerOracle

I think the only tapping going on is is the loose tap and nut in the Oval Office.... #And the home of the brave#.... I thought Boris Johnson was an embarrassing buffoon on the world stage here in the UK, you guys have a whole administration full.

Sounds like the media propaganda is working overseas, too.

Those that don't rely on snippets and media sound bites don't find President Trump to be a loose tap. Get informed and peel back the layers of bullsnip. But, he IS shaking some things up and that's making establishment politicians and press nervous. They have a few things they don't want the light to shine too brightly on.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

a reply to: Xcathdra

And remember this:

However, when authorized by the Justice Department and signed by a United States District Court or Court of Appeals judge, a wiretap order permits law enforcement to intercept communications for up to thirty days.

30 days!! Think how much "extra" info could be captured in 30 days! Obama was up to no good, or his justice dept. was up to no good, or some of their local/state/foreign minions were up to no good.

It's all going to come out in time. Be patient.

Just listened to Spicers press briefing - he is either playing his cards very close to his chest, or there really is no extra evidence. It sounded like he was pushing the accusation to newspaper reports only. I hope that is not that case.

I caught that, too. But, if there were NYT, WaPo and CNN reporters telling us for months that Trump was being tapped, I'm inclined to think that there is more to this than what we know.

They were telling Americans that Donald Trump was being "wire tapped" and leading many to think that the government must have a reason for it. Surely (wink wink) it wasn't for political reasons!

We will soon see whether the above news organizations are liars and dispensers of propaganda, or....if there really was a wiretap.

Either way....The American People will know.

I don't know - I tend to suspect the opposite of what CNN, NYT and WaPo say. They could have just been making it all up in order to add some effect to their propaganda. That's certainly more likely than them telling the truth and reporting honestly.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DreamerOracle

Go to say, when I watched the Kelly Ann Conway clip, where she did not in any way say what the headline suggested, but you fell for, I associated the Will Ferrell clip to him talking about you.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Amazing, everything that doesn't fit the Trump agenda is propaganda.

No matter where it is or what it says.

Trump "logic" ... LOL

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

They could have just been making it all up in order to add some effect to their propaganda.

If that is so, they will suffer the consequences....both in public and in the courts. They will be proven liars and propagandists.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

They could have just been making it all up in order to add some effect to their propaganda.

If that is so, they will suffer the consequences....both in public and in the courts. They will be proven liars and propagandists.

Well, do we really need any more proof of that?
It won't excuse Trump's claim if he has no evidence. I think if there WAS tapping then he'll be fine, even if there is no paper trail to Obama, but if there is no evidence at all, he will be hurt by this.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Trump "logic" ... LOL

Well, Kelly Ann Conway did not suggest that Trump was spied on through a microwave as the headline says. That is called propaganda.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Mandela Effect. I swear you wrote something other than what you wrote. Woah! creeping me out...

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Trump "logic" ... LOL

Well, Kelly Ann Conway did not suggest that Trump was spied on through a microwave as the headline says. That is called propaganda.

Propaganda? Kelly Ann is known for flubs and silly statements.

It's humor ... and telling humor that points to how ridiculous the attempts to jump through hoops has become.

Nothing has changed at the BLS, but because the numbers are good for Trump, they're not "phony" anymore.

If Trump is wrong, then the media has lied.

I know that you're logical enough such that some of this garbage has to be making your eyes cross.

Gotta be.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neith
a reply to: Gryphon66

Mandela Effect. I swear you wrote something other than what you wrote. Woah! creeping me out...

I deleted a post Neith.

I hope you're okay.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Now now, don't trouble the confessions of faith of true believers with those nasty little facts.

I'll try and be more vague in the future....but how?? I know....i'll get a twitter account! Now, I have a mission.
edit on 13-3-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

an assmunch lol i love that, can i use it? haha

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Neith
I can't post my other favorite word
consider it yours!

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Here's a perfect example of why the stuff that shows up on the interminable "citizen journalist" websites is so often just utterly fake lies.

In the last two weeks, multiple fake news sites have written stories claiming that the FBI has a warrant out for Obama’s arrest stemming from allegations he wiretapped Trump’s phones. "FBI issues Warrant For Obama’s Arrest After Confirming Illegal Trump Tower Wiretap," reads the headlines on multiple fake news sites. Facebook flagged several claims as part of its efforts to weed out fake news from its news feeds. These stories don’t have a grain of truth. There’s no warrant out for Obama’s arrest, and he’s definitely not getting arrested by the FBI. We’ve also found no evidence to support Trump’s claim that the wiretapping even took place.

not to mention ...

It’s pretty obvious that quote is made up, though. This story about Obama’s arrest is originally from a site full of faux news stories, TheLastLineOfDefense.org. TheLastLineOfDefense.org doesn’t identify the warrant story as fake, but the About Us page notes that "all articles should be considered satirical and any and all quotes attributed to actual people complete and total baloney."

Politico - PANTS ON FIRE!

I may be wrong but I think I've seen that site actually linked on ATS before. This is why I don't usually waste my time on BS.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

I'll try and be more vague in the future....but how?? I know....i'll get a twitter account! Now, I have a mission.

Well, if you lie on Twitter, apparently, it means the media lied, not you.

new topics

top topics

<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join