It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 284
<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Love is Evol backwards

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Again, your attempt to portray unfortunate truths about Mr. Trump as "hate" is pure rhetoric. It's meaningless, as are your personal comments about "me." When does your ignoring my posts start?
I have done a good job for the most part of ignoring your posts thus far .My statement still stands that some love Trump just as some loved Kennedy . Your pure rhetoric using his approval and disapproval ratings are meaningless to that point.
edit on 13-3-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Again, your attempt to portray unfortunate truths about Mr. Trump as "hate" is pure rhetoric. It's meaningless, as are your personal comments about "me." When does your ignoring my posts start?
I have done a good job for the most part of ignoring your posts thus far .My statement still stands that some love Trump just as some loved Kennedy . Your pure rhetoric using his approval and disapproval ratings are meaningless to that point.

So I used objective measures to argue with, and you used the fact that you love Trump the way you love your family, and you expand that subjective belief to argue that people "loved" Kennedy the same way?

Ok. Sure. Whatever.

edit on 13-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

and you used the fact that you love Trump the way you love your family
I will only respond to this once ...I never said I loved Trump so your twisting of what I said is also consistent with most of your posts to others on this thread in that sense ...The passion you have displayed in this thread ,I can only attribute it to the hate you have inside of you .Trump is your target for that hate and you will twist and use any rhetorical device necessary ....seek help .

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

and you used the fact that you love Trump the way you love your family
I will only respond to this once ...I never said I loved Trump so your twisting of what I said is also consistent with most of your posts to others on this thread in that sense ...The passion you have displayed in this thread ,I can only attribute it to the hate you have inside of you .Trump is your target for that hate and you will twist and use any rhetorical device necessary ....seek help .

You compared love of Trump to how you felt about your family. /shrug

Everything you say to me is about what you think about "me." You're not arguing anything objective or factual or real.

I'm not the topic.

If you can't argue with facts, and have to attempt to use tactics that you really don't seem to understand completely, I think I'll just ignore YOU, and save everyone the trouble.

Deal? Done.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Trump not likely to meet deadline for wiretap evidence, congressmen say - Fox News

On Sunday, Arkansas GOP Sen. Tom Cotton, a member of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, told ABC that Comey was unlikely to meet the Monday deadline -- only because the U.S. intelligence community’s work should remain top secret. “There are reasons why the intelligence community, in particular the FBI, which often operates … in conjunction with the Department of Justice, is reluctant to make public statements," he said. "Because it could reveal what we do and what [we] don't know and how we know those things. And that's not something that we want our adversaries to understand.”

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

You compared love of Trump to how you felt about your family. /shrug
No I used your stats in comparison to my family's view and love to show that they were not equivalent . It is possible to agree with someone 100% and not love them .Its also possible to disagree 100% with someone and still love them .Its possible to just be a hateful person no matter what facts or numbers are involved .

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
There is a whole lot of biased, meaningless chatter in this thread. It's simple.. just because you -think- Obama -might- do something doesn't magically make him guilty of doing it. Your opinion of him doesn't impose guilt. Trump made either eyeopening claims about our previous President, or outrageous claims. If he has proof, he must provide it. If he can't provide that proof, it's a fabrication. And if he had any decency, he'd (or the WH) recall those statement and admit a mistake.

But.. that's not really Trump's MO. He doesn't do wrong very well. He likes being right. This should be amusing how this plays out. I don't think he has squat for proof, I think just once again, his anger over another situation goaded him into making tweets based on rumors or blogs or wherever he saw it. If I'm wrong, I'll fully call out Obama as well - but it's funny how many of you seem to hold the Constitution close to your heart.. unless it's regarding someone you don't care for, and then.. it's suddenly guilty until proven innocent.
edit on 13-3-2017 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Obama and his team are playing the semantics game. There was a FISA warrant. The issue there is Obama will claim it as directed at the Russians and not Trump. The issue will come in if the taps went beyond the allotted time or if the taps contain conversations with no russians on the line.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

And remember this:

However, when authorized by the Justice Department and signed by a United States District Court or Court of Appeals judge, a wiretap order permits law enforcement to intercept communications for up to thirty days.

30 days!! Think how much "extra" info could be captured in 30 days! Obama was up to no good, or his justice dept. was up to no good, or some of their local/state/foreign minions were up to no good.

It's all going to come out in time. Be patient.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I like this latest by Georhe Webb because he changes it up a bit and supposes there are Russian links .

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Obama and his team are playing the semantics game. There was a FISA warrant. The issue there is Obama will claim it as directed at the Russians and not Trump. The issue will come in if the taps went beyond the allotted time or if the taps contain conversations with no russians on the line.

The tap request did not come from Obama regardless. And there is been absolutely no proof of any wiretaps put into place by Obama for political motivation during Trump's campaign. Or left in place, as the case may be. It's just guessing based on people's like or dislike of Obama.

Trump made the claims.. he needs to provide proof. By today in fact.. and I doubt he will.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

30 days!! Think how much "extra" info could be captured in 30 days! Obama was up to no good, or his justice dept. was up to no good, or some of their local/state/foreign minions were up to no good.

Or.. they had legitimate reasons to believe something else was going on. But of course, you assume the worst.. because Obama. And there is no proof that anything was left in place to track anything. Proof.. it's something that seems to be alluding Trump - and his supporters, apparently.
edit on 13-3-2017 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

Or.. they had legitimate reasons to believe something else was going on. But of course, you assume the worst.. because Obama. And there is no proof that anything was left in place to track anything. Proof.. it's something that seems to be alluding Trump - and his supporters, apparently.

Obama was leaving office. He has no reason other than being an assmunch. Obama's time is up! He should do like every other president and be gone!

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

The tap request did not come from Obama regardless. And there is been absolutely no proof of any wiretaps put into place by Obama for political motivation during Trump's campaign. Or left in place, as the case may be. It's just guessing based on people's like or dislike of Obama.

Trump made the claims.. he needs to provide proof. By today in fact.. and I doubt he will.

You can bet Obama knew about it. Whether he knew before or after or during may be a good question to ask. But....plausible deniability will surely come into play.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

You can bet Obama knew about it. Whether he knew before or after or during may be a good question to ask. But....plausible deniability will surely come into play.

Do you even know what plausible deniability is? I think maybe you might not....plausible deniability means someone is left in the dark for good reason....so that they can plausibly deny any involvement.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Did Obama order the FISA warrant? Any evidence?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Now now, don't trouble the confessions of faith of true believers with those nasty little facts.

Makes them cranky, if you notice, LOL.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

Do you even know what plausible deniability is? I think maybe you might not....plausible deniability means someone is left in the dark for good reason....so that they can plausibly deny any involvement.

There won't be a written or recorded "word" from Obama....that's what I meant...plausible deniability.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

a reply to: Xcathdra

And remember this:

However, when authorized by the Justice Department and signed by a United States District Court or Court of Appeals judge, a wiretap order permits law enforcement to intercept communications for up to thirty days.

Just listened to Spicers press briefing - he is either playing his cards very close to his chest, or there really is no extra evidence. It sounded like he was pushing the accusation to newspaper reports only. I hope that is not that case.

top topics

<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join