It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 283
<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

It was also the logic Trump used against "Crooked Hillary."
There is the court of public opinion and there is a court of law ..Even "Crooked Hillary" will be afforded the innocent until proven guilty if and when it goes to court .

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Well, dang. You're right I did phrase that incorrectly. Strictly speaking you are claiming that you're "waiting" to determine Obama's guilty, aren't you.

You have my apology. I misrepresented what you've technically said. Mea culpa. I give you props for getting that right.

So, have you found anything in your many sources ... infotainer Hannity (talk about fake news), your amateur citizen journalists, ANYTHING to provide evidence that President Obama ordered illegal surveillance of Donald Trump?

Because the answer, as I think you'll agree with as a bastion of truth, is a resounding No.
edit on 13-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Trump favorability rating 1-12 thru 3-7:

Favorable: 42.6%
Unfavorable: 50%

RCP Trump Favorable/Unfavorable Poll Aggregate

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Favorable: 42.6% Unfavorable: 50%
Growing up my siblings and I had similar numbers about our parents ...We were stuck with them for a time and then it became either their way of the highway ...I took the highway .

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Favorable: 42.6% Unfavorable: 50%
Growing up my siblings and I had similar numbers about our parents ...We were stuck with them for a time and then it became either their way of the highway ...I took the highway .

So Trump reminds you of your parents?

My goodness.

I don't think most Americans think of Trump in a parental way though ...

The fact remains that his approval rating is 3 points lower than the percent of voters that voted for him ... and his disapproval rating is larger than any other modern President at this stage of his term.

So ... your comment about him "being loved" seems a bit thin, based on the facts.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Gryph don`t be a dick your whole life ok.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Neith

Gryph don`t be a dick your whole life ok.

Another quality post from a Trump supporter! LOL

If your attempt means stop pointing out fallacious arguments and logical flaws ... I can't oblige, sorry.

But stay klassy, Neither.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Touche`

Oh and btw Trump doesn`t need my support. He`s doing a great job all by himself.

Something a Hillary Supporter wouldn`t understand.
edit on 13-3-2017 by Neith because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Phage

There's no doubt he will piss off more people while improving the economy.

Really?

What's he gonna do, tweet his way into deficit reduction? You're right, that would piss a lot of people off.

That certainly would be a first, LOL.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: UKTruth

Well, dang. You're right I did phrase that incorrectly. Strictly speaking you are claiming that you're "waiting" to determine Obama's guilty, aren't you.

You have my apology. I misrepresented what you've technically said. Mea culpa. I give you props for getting that right.

So, have you found anything in your many sources ... infotainer Hannity (talk about fake news), your amateur citizen journalists, ANYTHING to provide evidence that President Obama ordered illegal surveillance of Donald Trump?

Because the answer, as I think you'll agree with as a bastion of truth, is a resounding No.

Thank you. I respect that.

There is no evidence that Obama ordered wire taps. I am not waiting to determine his guilt, I am awaiting evidence either way. About 200 pages back I already made it clear that this is bad for either Trump or Obama, one of them is going to look like a dick.

Discussing what reporters are claiming about the existence of wire taps is legitimate though, and I am not claiming they are correct.
After all, for Obama to have ordered a wire tap, it's worth debating whether there was a tap in the first place!.
edit on 13/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

So ... your comment about him "being loved" seems a bit thin, based on the facts
Approval or approvals is not a love or hate thing ...all of us kids loved our parents even though some of us disapproved of them ....you need to break your numbers down to show how many Trump haters there are or be saddled with being a hater just because you disagree with someone ...We already have one confessed Nazi in this thread so if we can determine if you are just a hater then we can just ignore you because hate really adds nothing to discussions .

link   

Touche`

Oh and btw Trump doesn`t need my support. He`s doing a great job all by himself.

Something a Hillary Supporter wouldn`t understand.

Is the world really that simplistic in your estimation?

Trump has taken credit for things which he criticized Obama for. His Administration has flubbed every major act they've attempted, he had the fastest resignation of a major White House staffer in history ... and as Senator McCain has said "there's still lots of shoes to drop from this centipede."

You apparently mistake voting against Trump as voting for Hillary; you're not the first to make that mistake.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

So ... your comment about him "being loved" seems a bit thin, based on the facts
Approval or approvals is not a love or hate thing ...all of us kids loved our parents even though some of us disapproved of them ....you need to break your numbers down to show how many Trump haters there are or be saddled with being a hater just because you disagree with someone ...We already have one confessed Nazi in this thread so if we can determine if you are just a hater then we can just ignore you because hate really adds nothing to discussions .

Trump hater? That's just an emotion-laden phrase that means little outside of a rhetorical device.

As I've said multiple times to you, I really don't care if you ignore me or not, but if you're going to, perhaps stop replying to my posts?

Trump's approval is lower than any modern President at this point. Trump's disapproval is higher.

I know it's important to your narrative that anyone who disagrees with Trump "hates" him, but that's just not reasonable nor is it supported by the facts.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Yes and No.

The world is f`d up i hate it.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Yes and No.

The world is f`d up i hate it.

Star for you.

Don't hate the world.

Hate ignorance. Hate dishonesty. Find the best truth you can and share it.

It's the only thing that keeps madness away.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Thank you for caring.

I mean that.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Thank you for caring.

I mean that.

There was a time, Neith, not so long ago, when folks could disagree vehemently about politics and debate all day long ... and never get angry, never act rudely, etc.

I hope that random chance falls in your favor.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Yes i know. I remember those days..

I doubt i`ll ever stop being myself. That`s not going to happen
edit on 13-3-2017 by Neith because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

As I've said multiple times to you, I really don't care if you ignore me or not, but if you're going to, perhaps stop replying to my posts? Trump's approval is lower than any modern President at this point. Trump's disapproval is higher.
It was you that tried to make the equivalency of disapproval with him not being loved by some not me . You are very good at twisting and making false equivalencies ...If you want to do that for yourself then have at it but if you do it just for the sake of hate then you are going to where being a hate monger .

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

As I've said multiple times to you, I really don't care if you ignore me or not, but if you're going to, perhaps stop replying to my posts? Trump's approval is lower than any modern President at this point. Trump's disapproval is higher.
It was you that tried to make the equivalency of disapproval with him not being loved by some not me . You are very good at twisting and making false equivalencies ...If you want to do that for yourself then have at it but if you do it just for the sake of hate then you are going to where being a hate monger .

That's because most people can differentiate between the "love" that we have for our parents and the "love" that we have for a political figure. The "love" we have for a political figure (for most of us, anyway) is a matter of respect, enthusiasm and positive regard ALL of which are negative for Trump, and his ratings show it.

Again, your attempt to portray unfortunate truths about Mr. Trump as "hate" is pure rhetoric. It's meaningless, as are your personal comments about "me."

When does your ignoring my posts start?

new topics

top topics

<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join