It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 282
<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

... and then you edit to include a monologue from infotainer Hannity???

LOL ... yeah.

Quality journalism there.

*snork*
edit on 13-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: You can't make this #&@^ up.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

So you followup with another longwinded diatribe?

Do your "reporters" have proof that Barack Obama ordered unlawful surveillance on Trump?

Why should I broaden my horizons to include more media and fake media and wannabe media crap and garbage?

No thank you. Further, you're the only one here obsessed with CNN. You're the one who dismisses valid reporting and has to try to cut down articles to your own redefined words to make your invalid arguments.

Is there proof in the video you're so excited about that President Obama ordered unlawful surveillance on Trump?

Because I say there isn't. That fact invalidates your entire "you have to watch every BS video posted" argument.

Beyond that fact, the time for the President to put up or shut up is rapidly approaching. And if, like usual, this ridiculous side-show proves to be more 3 AM bathroom blasts, more and more and more in America and the rest of the world

Comey is coming to the Hill on the 20th. We will discover the truth of what he has said and what he hasn't. Your bet is on the ridiculous idea that he's somehow supporting the President's ridiculous and divisive narrative.

Mine is on the fact that Comey has and did ask the DOJ to refute this stupidity because there has been ZERO evidence that President Obama did anything illegal... and your illogical attempts to play word games merely stinks of desperation.

I listen to and watch news from both sides of the argument - you should try it.

The reporters have claimed knowledge of wire taps, pertinent to the discussion, given Clapper claimed there were none at all in his defence of Obama. Whether they are right is yet to be uncovered, and what role Obama played is also to be uncovered. Nonetheless, it is always pertinent to discuss the rebuttals of one argument related to the issue, in this case Clappers.

Regardless of what Comey says on the 20th there is no evidence right now that he asked the DoJ to publicly refute Trumps claims. You are now falsely claiming a 'fact' that Comey asked the DoJ to refute Trumps claim - a 'fact' you are gleaning from unnamed sources from CNN's ever changing story.

Further you are lying - again - about my 'bet' on what what Comey thinks. At no time have I said he supports Trump's claims. Your need to lie in order to position an argument has become very transparent during this thread.

So, post where I said that Comey supports the Presidents position.

edit on 13/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Wow! There has been so much discussion over the weekend in the absence of facts that I can't wait until the government opens for business in three hours. Lawsuits! More leaks! Bizarre tweets! One thing is for sure: when it comes to rumors and chaos, the Trump administration is big league.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

What is Trump saying today? What is the word from the Whitehouse?
Today is their deadline to put up or shut up. ( And apologize to Obama too)
Like that would ever happen.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

In trumps case yes. Guilty until proven innocent. A lie until proven true. He brought that reputation on himself now didn't he?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Me too. But I bet he's an expert on how to move the pawns huh?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

What is Trump saying today? What is the word from the Whitehouse?
Today is their deadline to put up or shut up. ( And apologize to Obama too)
Like that would ever happen.

The deadline for getting the evidence available to draw conclusions is the end of the investigations.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

I swear I didn't see this page before my post. I swear on all that is holy.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

You just don't get that personal comments don't add to your argument, do you?

Post where I said you have said that Comey supports the President's position."

More BS, more red herring, more fallacy.

What are the reporters sources then? Were they personally witness to President Obama illegally ordering surveillance?

Because, basically, all the rest is red herring ... everything that doesn't answer did President Obama order illegal wiretaps on Trump?

That's the only question that is relevant here. Everything else is subterfuge.

edit on 13-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

You just don't get that personal comments don't add to your argument, do you?

Post where I said you have said that Comey supports the President's position."

More BS, more red herring, more fallacy.

What are the reporters sources then? Were they personally witness to President Obama illegally ordering surveillance?

Because, basically, all the rest is red herring ... everything that doesn't answer did President Obama order illegal wiretaps on Trump?

That's the only question that is relevant here. Everything else is subterfuge.

You made a claim.

Your bet is on the ridiculous idea that he's somehow supporting the President's ridiculous and divisive narrative.

Now you can't back it up.
You lied. If you are going to lie and then run from your lies then how can one possibly have a discussion with you?

Post where I said the Comey is supporting Trump's claim - that is what you claimed.
It was YOU who said it, and now are claiming it is not part of the discussion?

Waiting.

edit on 13/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

And he'll get to that. As soon as we can all agree on the number of people at his inauguration or how many illegals cast votes for Hillary.
Priorities you know...

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

In trumps case yes. Guilty until proven innocent
You do realize that this reverse onus doctrine was in use of Nazi Germany ...a very slippery slope you are on .

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

The deadline for showing a reason for an investigation is today.
He has nothing. He would have shown it already.
He doesn't even have a believable conspiracy theory to throw out there.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

The deadline for showing a reason for an investigation is today.
He has nothing. He would have shown it already.
He doesn't even have a believable conspiracy theory to throw out there.

That is not true - there is no deadline for showing evidence for 'a reason for an investigation'.
Trump has been asked to provide evidence as part of the investigation.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

If the man could utter one true word no one would say that.
What happens when he needs to convince people he needs to make a military move? They say sure you do trump. Prove it.
What happens when he needs his intelligence people to aid him? He says screw you. What do you know? Then acts blindly jeopardizing lives?

Don't talk to me about slippery slopes. He is the president he needs to start acting it. He's a child playing pretend right now.

Right now he has a serious credibility issue.
You cannot possibly deny that.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

The Intel committee has given him a deadline.
It's today.
Why are you arguing that?
It's a fact. It's out there for you to verify if you care to argue from a stronger position.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

The Intel committee has given him a deadline.
It's today.
Why are you arguing that?
It's a fact. It's out there for you to verify if you care to argue from a stronger position.

The deadline is not to provide reason for an investigation.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Any president will have people that backs him or be against him .Trump is trying to put a team together that will work for him .In some cases I would expect that they only need to do their job .In other cases it may be a matter of the way they do their job ...For far to long it was always going to be business as usual with the status quo winning the day .

If a honest person was to look at Trumps personality type the ESTP you would have to agree that he is at least true to it .He is the ENTREPRENEUR www.16personalities.com... He is the doer www.personalitypage.com... Its how he functions and he seems to be true to forum .He has enemy's like Kennedy did .He is loved like Kennedy was .He seems to have less skeletons in his closet then Kennedy did and if there was real dirt on him we would have seen it by now .Instead we get the small hands to things said in the past .No one could pass that kind of squeaky clean the MSM is demanding ...Heck you have taken a stance of a Nazi ...put that on your resume for future reference and have all of MSM pound the public 24/7 and see if you might have people hating you .

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

In trumps case yes. Guilty until proven innocent
You do realize that this reverse onus doctrine was in use of Nazi Germany ...a very slippery slope you are on .

It was also the logic Trump used against "Crooked Hillary."

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Heck you have taken a stance of a Nazi ...put that on your resume for future reference and have all of MSM pound the public 24/7 and see if you might have people hating you .

It tickles me to see all the hate bringing people to scream Hitler when the only side acting like Hitler are those against Trump.

Show me where Trump is spreading the hate...........

top topics

<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join