It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Obama spokes person
"No Whitehouse official ever interfered with any DOJ investigation."

LOL

Sure.

Remember that guy that said hes' got a pen and a phone ?

And now we know he had alligator clips and phone tap machines too !!

As involved as Obama was during the campaign for CLinton.

I don't see how anyone being honest with themselves would say he wasn't involved.

His 'legacy' was on the line.

link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: UKTruth

The question will be whether he in any way approved it - especially if it was he who ordered the investigation.

Again, he cannot approve a wiretap. A judge has to do that.

You are right about waiting for more information. My position right now is that this is a major issue that is going to seriously hurt one party or the other, depending on what we find out. I could not, and would not, defend Trump if this turns out to be nothing more than speculation on his part. It's too serious to be throwing that stuff out without some evidence.

Someone is going to get hurt by this. That's for sure.

He can approve the request, and could have been involved in the re-crafting of the request once the first one was denied... the notion that he was not complicit because he doesn't have the final approval is weak. He could have driven the whole agenda and had his team push FISA for approval.

Again, the request has to be taken in front of a judge.

Yep - but who ordered the request? Blaming the judge for approving such a request is nonsense.

Obama : "i'd like to wire tap Trump"
Judge : "Ok then"

The responsibility for the action hardly sits with the judge. It's the kind of slippery defence one would expect from Obama.

link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I don't but they usually use a congressional panel or grand jury to investigate previous to something like this.

The reason it is secret is so that the pepole under investigation can't cover their tracks in most cases.

So how would they do that now.

Hey why don't cops like information on investigations being leaked to the press?

Does it make their job harder?

link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I just posted on that, this good, very good, Obama is not the commander in chief now, so he is fair game for all those in the spying agencies that were not happy with the way he was operating them.

link   
I think Trump should tweet out for help from Russia against his enemy, the state...

link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: introvert

If denied it goes to a panel of three judges I named them a few pages ago all Clinton appointees

No matter what, Obama cannot approve a request for a wiretap. He does not have that authority.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
UH OH! Now former Obama official, Jon Favreua, has tweeted that Obama spox should NOT be so quick to deny the wire-tapping of Trump...

Jon Favreau: Twitter

Hot Damn !!

Obama's gonna get exposed and shamed.

One way or the other, it's going to come back to Obama. He either ordered the FISA requests directly, or there were rogue elements in his DOJ right under his nose.

This one smells like another massive Trump victory to me.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

This is the first I have heard of this accusation, for Trump to make such brazen claims suggests he has evidence to back it up -

Why on earth would you assume Trump requires evidence to say crazy #?

He says crazy stuff all the time. Remember Ted Cruz's Dad killed Kennedy!!!

Trump made this Pres. Obama wire-tap claim right after Nutbag Mark Levin said something similar on his Talk Show...without any explanation or evidence.

Trump Should immediately provide evidence about this profoundly illegal activity!

IF he is unable to provide any evidence then TRUMP IS FAKE NEWS and an ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE...By his own definition.

Mind you...His Aides and Staff have no effen idea what he was talking about....and no Presidents can not order wire-taps on citizens..laws passed following Water-Gate.

SO...PLEASE...MR. PRESIDENT...EXPLAIN YOURSELF...

Show actual evidence of your claims...

Or admit you are FAKE NEWS...Or losing your mind...Or a combination of both.

link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: UKTruth
Just in from one of Obama's speech writers....

Suggests he thinks there was wire tapping...

Thats why I said to watch the press releases coming out. They are unusually specific and legalese in nature.

It leads me to at least believe there was wire tapping and Obama knew about it, perhaps even directing the agency to make the FISA request.

link   
i really want to encourage trump to tweet whatever is on his mind from now on...this is so interesting...I feel a docu coming on..."into the mind of a mentally ill president of the united states"...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

But his Democrat judges do have that authority and did exersize it

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

If denied it goes to a panel of three judges I named them a few pages ago all Clinton appointees

No matter what, Obama cannot approve a request for a wiretap. He does not have that authority.

Weak defence.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

UH OH! Now former Obama official, Jon Favreua, has tweeted that Obama spox should NOT be so quick to deny the wire-tapping of Trump...

Uh oh? Did you read the tweet?

I'd be careful about reporting that Obama said there was no wiretapping. Statement just said that neither he nor the WH ordered it.

Obama's rep did not say there was no wiretapping. He said it was not ordered by the WH.

That's why he said people should be careful how they report it.

There was wire-tapping. That is an established fact. What we don't know is where, who, and how many.

Here's what else we know... Obama either ordered the FISA requests or there were rogue elements in his own DOJ.

link   
Obama spokes person

They never ordered a tap or filed for a FISA warrant or interfered with any investigation of the dept of justice.

It should also be noted that trump isn't getting much support in this claim within the beltway.

link   

link   

Hot Damn !!

Obama's gonna get exposed and shamed.

Apparently you guys can't read. That tweet is not damning in any sort of way.

LOL

Doesn't matter.

Hot Damn !! anyway

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

All your response boils down to is "waaaaah, I don't like Trump".

link   

originally posted by: veracity
True or not, Brietbert is taking credit to trumps craziness.

www.breitbart.com...

I believe he does put a lot of focus and veracity onto brietbart...tht is how twisted he is...sad.

No wonder he thinks everything else is "fake news"

I am a well-educated and relatively successful individual. I'm fairly sure that anyone who knows me would say that I am a reasonable and rational person.

I read Breitbart regularly and have never found any of their news reporting to be inaccurate.

Maybe certain hardcore leftists don't like the commentary there, but that doesn't make their news reporting (most of which is based upon other established sources) inaccurate.

Care to post an example of a Breitbart news report being inaccurate?

Lol you must be trolling.

Example 1

Here's another lie from Breitbart.

On January 3, 2017, Breitbart News's Virginia Hale wrote that "[a]t a New Year’s Eve celebrations in Dortmund a mob of more than 1,000 men chanted ‘Allahu Akhbar’, launched fireworks at police, and set fire to a historic church"[149] giving the impression of "chaotic civil war-like conditions in Germany, caused by Islamist aggressors" according to The Guardian.[150] The story was later shown to be false;[151]

Not to anyone's surprise, this was NEVER posted on ATS. Doesn't fit the narrative. Breitbarts little #alternativefact here actually had some repercussions.

Read about it here!

Now, I'm not saying Breitbart is horrible or the devil. I check them out mainly to see the insane amount of right wing spin that's applied.

To even suggest Breitbart isn't biased just like the "fake news," that is biased towards liberals is ignorant and reeks of blind partanship love.

You seem incredibly pompous, and it would behoove yourself to research these things for yourself before making bold claims such as Breitbart has never reported anything inaccurate.

link   

Uh oh? Did you read the tweet?

I'd be careful about reporting that Obama said there was no wiretapping. Statement just said that neither he nor the WH ordered it.

Obama's rep did not say there was no wiretapping. He said it was not ordered by the WH.

That's why he said people should be careful how they report it.

Yes, so who ordered it? We need answers.
Obama is not going to get away with blaming one of his team and hanging them out to dry.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Obama spokes person
"No Whitehouse official ever interfered with any DOJ investigation."

LOL

Sure.

Remember that guy that said hes' got a pen and a phone ?

And now we know he had alligator clips and phone tap machines too !!

As involved as Obama was during the campaign for CLinton.

I don't see how anyone being honest with themselves would say he wasn't involved.

His 'legacy' was on the line.

Oh, there was a hell of a lot more than that on the line with the outcome of the election.

And for a lot more people that just Obama.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join