It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 274
<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

It may be helpful to remember these eight have top security clearance.
It's likely Comey gave them highly classified information that they are required to keep secret.
Why did Mark Warner rush to Langley?

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It may be helpful to remember these eight have top security clearance.
It's likely Comey gave them highly classified information that they are required to keep secret.
Why did Mark Warner rush to Langley?

Should we start here?

Democratic Senator Mark Warner, the vice chairman of the Intelligence Committee, and three other senators visited the CIA’s headquarters Wednesday to start digging through a trove of classified intelligence reports detailing Russian attempts to influence last year’s presidential election. It’s going to be a long process.

"We’ve seen lots of the documents around the underlying basis of the evidence of the Russian hack, the Russian interference, the Russian favoring of Trump over Clinton," Warner said in a hallway interview at the Capitol. He said he already had no doubt of Russia’s actions because of previous classified briefings, but said it was different to see the underlying documents in person. "There is a lot more to see and a lot more to do."

Bloomburg

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

What did Mark learn that sent him on an emergency road trip to Virginia?
Something that Comey felt was too sensitive to bring to the hill?

PS I didn't mean to sound snarky. I'd backed up to page 266 and read for a page then moved ahead and read a bit more and then jumped ahead again before I made that comment.
You guys should try reading that as an outsider and see what I was getting at. Anyway carry on.
edit on 3112017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

What did Mark learn that sent him on an emergency road trip to Virginia?
Something that Comey felt was too sensitive to bring to the hill?

I don't think it was an emergency trip. Devon Nunes already stated in his press conference that they would be spending time at Langley as part of their investigations.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

That idiot couldn't string two words together yesterday in defense of the president. Neophyte indeed.
Everybody just shook their head asking WTF he had just said.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

And it was an unplanned quickly arranged trip to headquarters.
Again remember Warners security clearance is top secret.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Yes good. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

That idiot couldn't string two words together yesterday in defense of the president. Neophyte indeed.
Everybody just shook their head asking WTF he had just said.

Are you referring to David Nunes?

I'm not sure that's a fair description.

He does seem to be compromised due to the fact that he was involved in the President's transition team, but, I don't find him anymore idiot than the next member of Congress.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I've been trying to back away from the news and politics a bit. I had not seen that account. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Breathtaking post count in here, everyone. Someone whose been it in all along might post a summary thread....

Carry on, in any event!

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

The excuse he gave to trumps tweets on the wiretaps was rather lame. It sounded like a parent making an excuse for a mentally challenged child.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

The excuse he gave to trumps tweets on the wiretaps was rather lame. It sounded like a parent making an excuse for a mentally challenged child.

Perhaps, but that sounds a lot like an opinion.

That's cool, but I'm not sure it moves the dialogue ahead.

So, Senators are at Langley looking at original super-secret documents.

I anticipate that there will be a host of comments soon claiming that those are all fabricated.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

A 70 yo billionaire with a supermodel wife and had the world by the ass needs more for himself?

...who is a narcissist and routinely concerned only about covering his own a$$....what could someone like that want with the most powerful position in the world? It's almost insane to entertain the thought.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Yeah...God forbid and don't even give a thought to someone who succeeded in America and lives the dream standing up to the corruption of the left and wanting to save not only his dream...but those of the American people.

I mean...damn. THAT is an impossibility.

edit on 3/11/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Way off topic of Obama administration spying on Trump for political gain by dem party.

Rather have just the ego to deal with,

Than ego combined with need to cover criminal tracks, start war with Russians, make more money from pay 4 play, knock off more folks with knowledge of corruption and set up totalitarian state under guise of progressive movement.

Just the ego please.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

A 70 yo billionaire with a supermodel wife and had the world by the ass needs more for himself?

...who is a narcissist and routinely concerned only about covering his own a$$....what could someone like that want with the most powerful position in the world? It's almost insane to entertain the thought.

Once again, why the sudden concern with a narcissist who routinely covers their own ass? Washington is full of them, and it would seem it was a requirement for the last administration... made in the image of their God Obama.

Come on admit it.. it was the tweet accusing your God that has got you so riled up, wasn't it...

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

"When the president raised the question of wiretapping on his phones in Trump Tower, he was challenged to prove that such a thing could happen. It happened to me," Kucinich also said.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

You know because this whole concept is impossible and all.....
Crazy who shows up with personal experience to show it can and has happened during the last potus' administraion.
Or is Kucinich now a foreign agent as well?

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
a reply to: alphabetaone

Way off topic of Obama administration spying on Trump for political gain by dem party.

Rather have just the ego to deal with,

Than ego combined with need to cover criminal tracks, start war with Russians, make more money from pay 4 play, knock off more folks with knowledge of corruption and set up totalitarian state under guise of progressive movement.

Just the ego please.

Well, blame whomever it was for spiraling it out of context from a post I made that was on point.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: alphabetaone

Once again, why the sudden concern with a narcissist who routinely covers their own ass? Washington is full of them, and it would seem it was a requirement for the last administration... made in the image of their God Obama.

Come on admit it.. it was the tweet accusing your God that has got you so riled up, wasn't it...

My God? Obama? Not a chance....I revile Obama almost as much as I do Trump...I think he was a crappy President with respect to what he COULD have accomplished versus what he DID accomplish. The only reason I revile him a bit less is because he failed with dignity.

Yes, DC is full of them, I wholeheartedly agree...by pointing out one is not an immediate excusal of the rest.

As far as "sudden" concern....it's not sudden, you don't even know me don't act like you know me.

new topics

top topics

<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join