It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 273
<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

CNN may actually be a good source to debunk the notion that even a broken clock can be correct ...

link   

You have shown nothing ... you're trying to make a point on the fact that the article was updated.

Yet, you have no proof of what was changed, what it said previously ...

Considered in line with the rest of your "fake posting" this morning ... why should anyone listen to you?

link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Another Youtube video, another rather odd individual with an opinion.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: UKTruth

The BrandIndex is reliable?

The result of an online poll?

PFFFFT.

So polls that say what you want are reliable?

You wouldn't even link your source. Why should we trust you?

ETA: You didn't answer ... how many "points" did you get for your responses to that poll? How many times did you respond to it?

I am sorry that reality doesn't fit your agenda, must be difficult for you.

You're referring to a CNN article that doesn't exist.

Make your mind up.. you already admitted that a previous article existed. Very strange.
We know this also from the fact that CNN show they updated the original.

We also have this from CNN:

A source told CNN that Comey was "incredulous" about Trump's allegations last weekend that former President Barack Obama had his "wires tapped." Comey, the source said, requested that the Justice Department beat back Trump's claims.

So, which is it? Comey requested? Unknown people met? It wasn't Comey? It was Comey?
Is this the type of 'consistency' you have demonstrated?

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I've been more than clear.

Now, having exhausted fake sources, you resort to constant repetition of the same empty argument and attempts to rephrase what I said.

Let me know if you find that non-existent CNN article. Or anything else factual.

And hey, don't forget to fill out polls at YouGov ... you wouldn't want to miss your daily points.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

You have shown nothing ... you're trying to make a point on the fact that the article was updated.

Yet, you have no proof of what was changed, what it said previously ...

Considered in line with the rest of your "fake posting" this morning ... why should anyone listen to you?

Looks like CNN did not quite manage to delete all their direct references to Comey.

A source told CNN that Comey was "incredulous" about Trump's allegations last weekend that former President Barack Obama had his "wires tapped." Comey, the source said, requested that the Justice Department beat back Trump's claims.

That quote is from YESTERDAY - another change - or more likely a lift from one of their previous articles and they made the mistake of adding back in the original false claim. Brilliant.

edition.cnn.com...

How embarrassing for you. I suspect YOU will be doubling down, but you might surprise us with a demonstration of honesty.

edit on 11/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

PFFFFT.

ETA: You didn't answer ... how many "points" did you get for your responses to that poll? How many times did you respond to it?

Make your mind up.. you already admitted that a previous article existed. Very strange.

So, which is it? Comey requested? Unknown people met? It wasn't Comey? It was Comey?

Hmmm ... does it say that Comey requested PERSONALLY or through the proper channels as was made previously clear in the article?

Do you really think the Director of the FBI types his own letters? LOLOL

Now you're reinterpreting words and grasping at straws. Why not let Xcathdra carry the water for a while?

You seem tired.
edit on 11-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

PFFFFT.

Hmmm ... does it say that Comey requested PERSONALLY or through the proper channels as was made previously clear in the article.

Now you're reinterpreting words and grasping at straws. Why not let Xcathdra carry the water for a while?

You seem tired.

Hahahahahaha.. doubling down it is then. I did not hold out much hope for honesty on your part.

So "Comey requested" doesn't really mean he requested, it means some unknown people met ...according to yet ANOTHER unknown source.

You just couldn't make this sh** up... oh wait, CNN CAN make this sh** up.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Yes, Comey requested does mean Comey requested ... as stated in the article, through his staff.

This is really all you came up with?

Pictures confuse you, and you think Jim Comey works as a secretary?

Bwahahaha.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Yes, Comey requested does mean Comey requested ... as stated in the article, through his staff.

Bwahahaha.

Ah, but wait....

So, some unknown CNN sources said that these sources could not say what role Comey played.

Now, the story has changed to "Comey requested" and you have squirmed off to suggesting they meant Comey asked someone else to have a conversation on his behalf? Hmm.... but they said they didn't know what role Comey played?

Is this still yet more of your demonstration of consistency. Hilarious.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Bwahahaha.

But there unknown sources said they did not know what role Comey played...

Bwahahaha indeed.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
As I said, mindless repetition.

Desperate attempts to redefine what words mean, suggest that pictures are more important than words, posting massive graphics with MS Paint lines drawn to prove a non-existent point, to wit:

James Comey was reported by CNN (through sources) to have contacted the DOJ via his staff and that those sources ADMITTED they didn't know the role that Comey played only that the contacts had happened and the jist of what was said.

This is clear to anyone reading the article.

Well, I guess someone who is confused by pictures gets confused even more by actual words.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
A hockey game broke out during the fight last night.
I wonder what the chances are that the thread this used to be can be recovered somehow.

The topic was trump accuses Obama of wire tapping.

Yesterday James Comey met with high ranking members of congress. Presumably to discuss both this and the Wikileaks hack of the CIA.

Did Comey offer proof that no wire tap occurred? Did he point to other evidence?
Did Comey stick to his mantra of not commenting on any investigation while also not confirming the existence of an investigation to start with?

Why did Mark Warner then make a trip to Langley VA? What did he need to see that was too sensitive to bring to the hill?

What has the white house offered besides the accusation? Then passing the responsibility of evidence to a committee.

How's that other hearing/investigation about illegals voting in the last election costing him the popular voted coming? How many times has he done this now?

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Good point, Sillyolme. I've responded to ridiculous attempts to divert the thread and muddy the water. I'll bow out for the moment.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

As I said, mindless repetition.

Desperate attempts to redefine what words mean, suggest that pictures are more important than words, posting massive graphics with MS Paint lines drawn to prove a non-existent point, to wit:

James Comey was reported by CNN (through sources) to have contacted the DOJ via his staff and that those sources ADMITTED they didn't know the role that Comey played only that the contacts had happened and the jist of what was said.

This is clear to anyone reading the article.

Well, I guess someone who is confused by pictures gets confused even more by actual words.

No, he was not reported to have contacted the DoJ via his staff.

In one story he was said to have requested that the DoJ refute Trump's claims - just like the NYT story.
In another story on CNN, the unnamed sources could not say what role Comey played, not just what he said, but the actual role he played.

You are having to add pieces to CNN's reporting in order to fit your claim that they are consistent.

So, we've now got two separate articles from CNN saying different things.

Super consistent.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

It seems that whatever Comey told the select few on Capitol Hill on Friday was ... profound:

The FBI director’s visit was not announced publicly, and it’s possible members of the Capitol Hill press corps only found out because he was spotted in the hallways and entered a secure room used for intelligence briefings.

But leaving that secure room in the Capitol Visitor Center, senators declined to even confirm the presence of the FBI director, much less the substance of the meeting. Those who did talk generally only gave “no comments” or referred questions to Intelligence Chairman Richard M. Burr and ranking member Mark Warner.

Both Burr and Warner proved just as loquacious. “I think we made our non-statement statement,” Warner told reporters after repeated questions about the briefing. “I won’t talk about it at all,” said Burr. - See more at:

Senators Silent After Meeting With FBI Director Comey

When's the last time Congress was quiet about anything? There haven't even been any leaks over the weekend.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

It seems that whatever Comey told the select few on Capitol Hill on Friday was ... profound:

The FBI director’s visit was not announced publicly, and it’s possible members of the Capitol Hill press corps only found out because he was spotted in the hallways and entered a secure room used for intelligence briefings.

But leaving that secure room in the Capitol Visitor Center, senators declined to even confirm the presence of the FBI director, much less the substance of the meeting. Those who did talk generally only gave “no comments” or referred questions to Intelligence Chairman Richard M. Burr and ranking member Mark Warner.

Both Burr and Warner proved just as loquacious. “I think we made our non-statement statement,” Warner told reporters after repeated questions about the briefing. “I won’t talk about it at all,” said Burr. - See more at:

Senators Silent After Meeting With FBI Director Comey

When's the last time Congress was quiet about anything? There haven't even been any leaks over the weekend.

Perhaps the leakers have finally realised that they are committing criminal acts and could go to jail.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
It's very tiring reading these nit picky semantics type arguments for pages at a time.
Can't we agree
Comey=FBI
Trump=Whitehouse
What is quoted by one is the word of the other?
And move on???

Let's see if there are other points to ponder.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Oops, my bad. THAT super secret meeting was held back in February. (The 17th to be precise)..

It seems that Mr. Comey has been spending a lot of time on the Hill lately sometimes in the High Security area.

I'm sure it's nothing though.
edit on 11-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It's very tiring reading these nit picky semantics type arguments for pages at a time.
Can't we agree
Comey=FBI
Trump=Whitehouse
What is quoted by one is the word of the other?
And move on???

Let's see if there are other points to ponder.

Okay.

What point would you like to ponder? I don't think anyone can respond to the bevy of (good) questions you asked above.

What aspect interests you the most here?

top topics

<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join