It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Oh you did not go there...did you???

link   
a reply to: queenofswords

That is why Obama made Brennan His huntsman and put him in the CIA, because he needed somebody that will do as asked without questions or need for "warrants".

The CIA is now so corrupted that are working without need for oversight.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Obama spokes person
"No Whitehouse official ever interfered with any DOJ investigation."

LOL

Sure.

Remember that guy that said hes' got a pen and a phone ?

link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
UH OH! Now former Obama official, Jon Favreua, has tweeted that Obama spox should NOT be so quick to deny the wire-tapping of Trump...

Jon Favreau: Twitter

Uh oh? Did you read the tweet?

I'd be careful about reporting that Obama said there was no wiretapping. Statement just said that neither he nor the WH ordered it.

Obama's rep did not say there was no wiretapping. He said it was not ordered by the WH.

That's why he said people should be careful how they report it.
edit on 4-3-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: marg6043

There is still one deep state faction loyal to Papa Bush after all he was the chief spook at one stage but trust me theres skeletons there all the way back to JFK

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

UH OH! Now former Obama official, Jon Favreua, has tweeted that Obama spox should NOT be so quick to deny the wire-tapping of Trump...

Hot Damn !!

Obama's gonna get exposed and shamed.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Just in from one of Obama's speech writers....

Suggests he thinks there was wire tapping...

Thats why I said to watch the press releases coming out. They are unusually specific and legalese in nature.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: UKTruth

The question will be whether he in any way approved it - especially if it was he who ordered the investigation.

Again, he cannot approve a wiretap. A judge has to do that.

You are right about waiting for more information. My position right now is that this is a major issue that is going to seriously hurt one party or the other, depending on what we find out. I could not, and would not, defend Trump if this turns out to be nothing more than speculation on his part. It's too serious to be throwing that stuff out without some evidence.

Someone is going to get hurt by this. That's for sure.

He can approve the request, and could have been involved in the re-crafting of the request once the first one was denied... the notion that he was not complicit because he doesn't have the final approval is weak. He could have driven the whole agenda and had his team push FISA for approval.

Again, the request has to be taken in front of a judge.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

But there is no proof of that. He is using opinion to sway the investigation.

link   

originally posted by: luthier

Right but you can't back to up, since you have no knowledge about the subject.

Basically your just name calling. Go ahead and disprove my statement.

How does a grand jury keep it investigation secret now?

Please do read my link in detail. There is nothing prohibiting Trump from making this accusation. Your thread of thinking in what is a major subject is odd to say the least, but you seem intent on discussing a non issue in the midst of a serious issue.

link   

Right but you can't back to up, since you have no knowledge about the subject.

Basically your just name calling. Go ahead and disprove my statement.

How does a grand jury keep it investigation secret now?

Grand Jury investigations are secret so care to tell us how you know there is one in existence for this topic?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Obama spokes person
"No Whitehouse official ever interfered with any DOJ investigation."

LOL

Sure.

Remember that guy that said hes' got a pen and a phone ?

And now we know he had alligator clips and phone tap machines too !!

link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

There is a complete paper trail supporting Trump claims - evidence is there open for anyone with high enogh clearance to see. FISA court journals. CIA/NSA protocols. All of it is on record.

link   

But there is no proof of that. He is using opinion to sway the investigation.

the FISA warrants are real so its not his opinion.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Actually after the the Obama spokesman came out, a former CIA agent said that the statement should have been more careful about saying that the White house never ordered a data gathering on anybody.

He, he, this is good.

link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: SBMcG

Your opinion is in conflict with Jeff Session's peers on Capital HIll, who have accused him of lying under oath. Not a good look for the US Attorney General.

Not my opinion, it's fact. Sessions will not be prosecuted for lying to Congress. Charles Grassley has already made that decision.

It's the opinion of a few far-left unhinged Democrats like the camera-hungry Chuck Schumer, the laughably-daft Nancy Pelosi, and a couple others who are expressing their meaningless opinions that Sessions lied to Congress.

I listened to the question and Sessions' answer carefully. It was the typical dumb rambling disjointed question from a leftist lacking the IQ for a "gotcha!" question. Sessions answered it honestly in context. Blame the liberal dimwit who lacked the IQ to ask a proper question.

To recap -- NO to Sessions not "lying" being my opinion, YES to the fact that Sessions will not be charged with lying to Congress.
edit on 4-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Bill Clinton's wife is involved Pizzagate. Ask Carlos Wiener.

link   

Hot Damn !!

Obama's gonna get exposed and shamed.

Apparently you guys can't read. That tweet is not damning in any sort of way.

link   
a reply to: introvert

If denied it goes to a panel of three judges I named them a few pages ago all Clinton appointees

link   

originally posted by: BlackProject
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Yeah Trump would have had this checked, doubled checked and triple checked before stating such. He obviously knows the backfire he would get if it was not true. So that being said, if any evidence can be shown for such then wow! That really does show how low Obama will go to put someone out of the race. I would not be surprised if it was true that Obama was visited by Russia intelligence and was advised to do such because in actual fact, Donald Trump is the only person not working with the Russians. Hence the double bluff.

The plot thickens and thankfully Trump knows the game being played.

When did trumps team EVER fact check ANYTHING before spouting it on t.v. or Twitter?
Checked, double checked and triple checked? Not likely. I give you the bowling green massacre and alternative facts.

Don't make me laugh...

link   

Care to post an example of a Breitbart news report being inaccurate?

Fabric-Nation Breitbart, not President Obama, said that 'Muslims built the very fabric of our nation'

WHAT'S TRUE
President Obama made reference to the "achievements and contributions of Muslim Americans to building the very fabric of our nation and strengthening the core of our democracy."

WHAT'S FALSE
President Obama said that "Muslims built the very fabric of our nation."

Stall Doubt A Pennsylvania man was arrested for alleged invasion of a women's bathroom, but he was not transgender or legally allowed to film there.

WHAT'S TRUE
A Pennsylvania man was arrested for entering a women's restroom and allegedly taking photographs of a young girl.

WHAT'S FALSE
The case wasn't in any way related to transgender bathroom controversies; no provision of any bill or policy allows men to enter women's restrooms; photographing anyone in bathrooms or restrooms without their knowledge or consent is illegal.

What's in a Word? The DOJ issued a statement saying that voter intimidation is against federal law, not that accusations of voter fraud are illegal.

WHAT'S TRUE

The Justice Department issued a statement cautioning that certain activities at polling places (including intimidating forms of poll monitoring) could violate federal voting rights laws.

WHAT'S FALSE

The Justice Department did not say that legitimately documenting or reporting cases of voter fraud is now itself a criminal activity.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join