It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 267
<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Grambler

The only thing I'm begging you to do is stop looking like a total asshat.

You keep quoting my opinion which was specifically not a claim of fact.

UKTruth claimed as a point of fact that I had accused somoene of being guilty.

That is not a fact. I have not and didn't make that claim.

You tagged in and tried to spin and restate my words to fit your agenda.

Now you act like a petulant child when I ask you to stop spamming the thread with the same post over and over.

"I gonna do what I want to and you can't make me."

/sigh

People want to discuss the topic, Grumbler. It's not about what you think of me. I hope you can manage to find a bit of common decency and stop this pathetic obsession, if not, keep on repeating the same lie.

You asked "Quote me saying that anyone is guilty of anything. Stop with blatant dishonesty."

This request you made doesn't mention you saying your opinion vs. facts. It just asks us to quote you saying that.

I did.

You are right people do want to discuss the topic. People reading this have the right to know that you are an incredibly biased.

People skimming this may read your post and think "Oh james clappers comments proved collusion between Trumps team and russia" when it most certainly did not.

The person sounding like a child here is the one who is begging people to not point out when they are being dishonest or a hypocrite.

I think it is obvious who that is.

edit on 10-3-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Gryphon66

It does not change the fact their "evidence" is based on "consistent with". There is no proof. Nor does it change the fact crowdstrike are the ones who came up with the russian narrative. It makes one wonder how the report came to tis conclusions when the DNC wont let anyone inspect the "hacked" DNC servers.

The proof is not declassified.

Do you really not understand such a basic fact?

Yes, the servers, the servers ... are you aware of how digital tracking works?

It's not like they need to look at the physical server with a microscope or magnifying glass.

You asked for a government report stating what I had cited multiple times from the IC, you got one.

You asked for a reason why there wasn't hard evidence presented ... you got that answer too.

You still haven't corrected your claim that your bolded statement regarded hacking of the DNC server (not a voting device) when it clearly addressed election fraud.

For reference:

Some states have also recently seen scanning and probing of their election-related systems, which in most cases originated from servers operated by a Russian company. However, we are not now in a position to attribute this activity to the Russian Government. The USIC and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) assess that it would be extremely difficult for someone, including a nation-state actor, to alter actual ballot counts or election results by cyber attack or intrusion

Manage some dignity.
edit on 10-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Between the reporting of the NYT and others, the known existence of at least 2 FISA applications by the Obama Regime, and the leaked transcript of the Flynn call, there is ample evidence the Trump Campaign was targeted for surveillance.

On the other hand, there is ZERO evidence anywhere that "the Russians" affected the outcome of the 2016 election.

It was just another in a long line of leftist FAILS!

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
Between the reporting of the NYT and others, the known existence of at least 2 FISA applications by the Obama Regime, and the leaked transcript of the Flynn call, there is ample evidence the Trump Campaign was targeted for surveillance.

On the other hand, there is ZERO evidence anywhere that "the Russians" affected the outcome of the 2016 election.

Hey look, a dog whistle post!

Sic 'em boys (and/or girls as the case may be.)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Funny it seems you are the only one responding to whistles...what does that say about you?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Whatever that means...

You're always welcome to prove me wrong, but your slavish desperate continuous defense of the indefensible is getting old.

FACT: There is evidence the Trump Camp was under surveillance by the Obama Regime.

FACT: There is ZERO evidence anywhere that "the Russians" affected the outcome of the election.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: UKTruth

Did you notice the phrase "proves to me"?

That means "my opinion."

Again, for the last time, I have never claimed that anyone involved is GUILTY.

Yes, as I have said assumed guilt is an opinion. We know that.
You asked for your quotes that show that you assumed guilt - they have provided to you.
Now you have shifted to "is GUILTY".
Do you even realise how obvious it is that you keep shifting your position to try and undo the outrageous claims you have made on this thread?

I realize that I'm wasting my time and everyone elses.

You said that I said that someone was GUILTY. I asked you to prove that by quote. You can't. Deal with it.

I think I have dealt it with it extremely well.
You and I were openly discussing assumed guilt, you tried to to change it to something else, which I rejected as your semantics to try and get you off the hook for your outrageously biased positions.

You have repeatedly assumed guilt of collusion to influence the result of the election with no evidence of such.

Why not take the very simple approach of admitting that right now we must assume Trump and his campaign team are innocent, ignore the media bias, and wait for the results of the investigation?
edit on 10/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Whatever that means...

You're always welcome to prove me wrong, but your slavish desperate continuous defense of the indefensible is getting old.

FACT: There is evidence the Trump Camp was under surveillance by the Obama Regime.

FACT: There is ZERO evidence anywhere that "the Russians" affected the outcome of the election.

Old to who, you? My obsessed fanboys? ... as politely as possible ... SO WHAT?

Do you really think no one's tired of the endless claptrap in your posts?

Pfft.

FACT: Using emotion-laden terms does not prove an argument. Clapper says no wiretaps. He is the unquestionable authority according to many here.

FACT: There is ZERO evidence that the Russians affected the outcome of the Academy Awards, either.

(I mean, while we're stating irrelevancies ... )

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Whatever that means...

Yes, undeniable evidence that at least one of Trump's campaign team was under surveillance, although not necessarily directly. We do know also that someone broke the law by leaking information, the only confirmation of an actual crime we have to date in this whole affair.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Clapper says no wiretaps. He is the unquestionable authority according to many here.

Clapper is a proven liar. I very seriously doubt he is "the unquestionable authority" to ANYONE but you because you like what he has to say.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Clapper says no wiretaps. He is the unquestionable authority according to many here.

Clapper is a proven liar. I very seriously doubt he is "the unquestionable authority" to ANYONE but you because you like what he has to say.

I see you haven't bothered to read the thread.

Carry on.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Whatever that means...

Yes, undeniable evidence that at least one of Trump's campaign team was under surveillance, although not necessarily directly. We do know also that someone broke the law by leaking information, the only confirmation of an actual crime we have to date in this whole affair.

Congratulations. After pages of nonsense you come to a fully cogent statement.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

FACT: Not one person, not Clapper, not Schumer, not any democrat, has said there is proof of any collusion between Trumps team and the Russians.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Carry on.

I have read the thread. Your desperate attempts to denigrate President Trump have failed to convince me. My comments reflect that.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

The top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee told CNN Friday that, after meeting with the FBI director, he has not "seen any evidence" to back Trump's claims that he was wiretapped by the Obama administration during the campaign. "I think when (press secretary) Sean Spicer isn't even willing to talk about it, you know there's a real problem," said Rep. Adam Schiff, who was in a meeting with FBI Director James Comey Thursday night.

Asked if Comey is prepared to talk about the issue at a March 20 hearing before the committee, Schiff replied, "he certainly is prepared for the question, and I don't see any reason why he wouldn't answer it. He might even welcome the opportunity."

Rep. Devin Nunes, the GOP chairman of the committee, said that his panel has sent letters to "multiple agencies" to obtain records by next week ahead of the March 20 hearing. And he said that he still stands by his assertion from earlier this week that he has yet to see evidence confirming Trump's Saturday morning tweet that then-President Barack Obama ordered wiretaps to spy on him during the presidential campaign.

CNN.com

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Carry on.

I have read the thread. Your desperate attempts to denigrate President Trump have failed to convince me. My comments reflect that.

I've mentioned Trump probably less than a handful of times. I think you'll discover that if you read.

Also, if you read the thread, you'll discover that both UK and Grambler have been arguing that Jim Clapper has given absolute proof that there was no collusion with Russian agents by Trump agents.

I guess you can debate Clapper with them ... LOL.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

FACT: Not one person, not Clapper, not Schumer, not any democrat, has said there is proof of any collusion between Trumps team and the Russians.

That's completely correct.

In fact, since Clapper has been held forth as the "unquestionable authority", he has stated numerous times that there was absolutely no evidence of collusion or conspiracy between the Trump Campaign and "the Russians".

ABC News

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
A interlude

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

In fact, since Clapper has been held forth as the "unquestionable authority", he has stated numerous times that there was absolutely no evidence of collusion or conspiracy between the Trump Campaign and "the Russians".

ABC News

But Clapper was a complete liar for you a few posts ago ...

... you seem confused.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

ABC News

But Clapper was a complete liar for you a few posts ago ...

... you seem confused.

C'mon, you can't be THAT dumb...

new topics

top topics

<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join