It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 266
<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

and I posted the source where it states the russian narrative came from crowdstrike.

Go ahead and provide a source that says the russian narrative came from a government agency.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Did you notice the phrase "proves to me"?

That means "my opinion."

Again, for the last time, I have never claimed that anyone involved is GUILTY.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Xcathdra

What topic did your highlight regard?

Can you at least be honest about that?

Was it election fraud?

BOTH, as the statement says.

consistent with is not proof.

The Russian narrative on hacks came from crowdstrike, not government agencies.

Good god.

This is the quote from your source, with the sentence before and the sentence after your bolded comment.

Some states have also recently seen scanning and probing of their election-related systems, which in most cases originated from servers operated by a Russian company. However, we are not now in a position to attribute this activity to the Russian Government. The USIC and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) assess that it would be extremely difficult for someone, including a nation-state actor, to alter actual ballot counts or election results by cyber attack or intrusion

What is the topic there Xcathedra? If you lie about it again, it's your credibility on the line. One more chance.

ETA: I'm sorry Xcathdra ... you pretend to speak with divine inspiration so often I got confused. Mea culpa.
edit on 10-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

and I posted the source where it states the russian narrative came from crowdstrike.

Go ahead and provide a source that says the russian narrative came from a government agency.

Done.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

That means "my opinion."

Yes, as I have said assumed guilt is an opinion. We know that.
You asked for your quotes that show that you assumed guilt - they have provided to you.
Now you have shifted to "is GUILTY".
Do you even realise how obvious it is that you keep shifting your position to try and undo the outrageous claims you have made on this thread?
edit on 10/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

That means "my opinion."

Yes, as I have said assumed guilt is an opinion. We know that.
You asked for your quotes that show that you assumed guilt - they have provided to you.
Now you have shifted to "is GUILTY".
Do you even realise how obvious it is that you keep shifting your position to try and undo the outrageous claims you have made on this thread?

I realize that I'm wasting my time and everyone elses.

You said that I said that someone was GUILTY. I asked you to prove that by quote. You can't. Deal with it.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Response to Gryphon.

This is amazing isn't it.

You said this.

"Quote me saying that anyone is guilty of anything. Stop with blatant dishonesty."

So all we had to do was quote you saying this. Now you says you were just giving your opinion, not facts, so somehow this doesn't meet the requirement of quoting you.

And then you argue that even though your quote is showing that it has been proven to you that Trump and his team committed acts that will lead to impeachment or incarceration, you didn't technically use the word guilty.

Keep digging that hole.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

"consistent with" is not proof. The "report" is based on that phrase and is contained in the key judgements section page ii.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Last one buddy.

You can't lie your way out of this one. You can't paraphrase or prevaricate.

I didn't say that anyone is guilty.

I did express my own OPINION early on.

When you find a statement in which I have used the word guilty or guilt not related to responding to the spurious and ridiculous obsession that you have with me and my posts ... you may have some relevance again.

Please, for the sake of your own following ... stop this and move on. I hate for you to keep discrediting yourself.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Yup

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Paragraph 1 of the release which you either did not read or did not understand.

are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow—the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.

link   

Getting more frustrating isn't it.

Testy Testy

link   

Done.

the word done is not a source.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

"consistent with" is not proof. The "report" is based on that phrase and is contained in the key judgements section page ii.

From page 2 of the government report you requested (and are now trying to discredit, LOL) which I linked:

The Intelligence Community rarely can publicly reveal the full extent of its knowledge or the precise bases for it's assessments, as the release of such information would reveal sensitive sources or methods and imperil the ability to collect critical foreign intelligence in the future.

Thus, while the conclusions in the report are all reflected in the classified assessment, the declassified report does not and cannot include the full supporting information, including specific intelligence and sources and methods.

Anyone in law enforcement should be able to recognize such a basic fact.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Getting more frustrating isn't it.

Testy Testy

Nah.

Some folks just don't have your wit and skill at witty repartee.

Get's boring, not frustrating. Also wordy, Jesus.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

It does not change the fact their "evidence" is based on "consistent with". There is no proof. Nor does it change the fact crowdstrike are the ones who came up with the russian narrative. It makes one wonder how the report came to tis conclusions when the DNC wont let anyone inspect the "hacked" DNC servers.
edit on 10-3-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Last one buddy.

You can't lie your way out of this one. You can't paraphrase or prevaricate.

I didn't say that anyone is guilty.

I did express my own OPINION early on.

When you find a statement in which I have used the word guilty or guilt not related to responding to the spurious and ridiculous obsession that you have with me and my posts ... you may have some relevance again.

Please, for the sake of your own following ... stop this and move on. I hate for you to keep discrediting yourself.

You accuse others of playing word games, but are arguing that even though you said that Trumps tweet prove he committed actions that will lead to hie impeachment or incarceration, you didn't technically use the word guilty.

So if you are not saying Trump or his people are guilty, why would these actions lead to incarceration or impeachment?

You are begging me to leave you alone because you know you look pathetic. Well sorry I will post on what I like.

If you don't like me pointing out how shamefully partisan and what a huge hypocrite you are, stop being those things.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Done.

Looks like you all fall down go boom now.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Done.

Looks like you all fall down go boom now.

Really? That's what ignoring mindless repetition looks like to you?

Okay.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

The only thing I'm begging you to do is stop looking like a total asshat.

You keep quoting my opinion which was specifically not a claim of fact.

UKTruth claimed as a point of fact that I had accused somoene of being guilty.

That is not a fact. I have not and didn't make that claim.

You tagged in and tried to spin and restate my words to fit your agenda.

Now you act like a petulant child when I ask you to stop spamming the thread with the same post over and over.

"I gonna do what I want to and you can't make me."

/sigh

People want to discuss the topic, Grumbler. It's not about what you think of me. I hope you can manage to find a bit of common decency and stop this pathetic obsession, if not, keep on repeating the same lie.

new topics

top topics

<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join