It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 265
<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Gryphon66

Except for the dozens of facts in the story.

Which one? The one at Breitbart?

LOL, now tell us the one about the man in the red suit and the reindeer, Unca Xuenchen.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

CrowdStrike was bought-off.

They named their own price.

A crucial piece of information that the media has buried completely (and was noticeably absent from IC reports) is that a person claimed responsibility for the DNC hack BEFORE the leaks started from Wikileaks and actually said that he will be providing the data to Wikileaks. Not only that, he published some of the hacks BEFORE Wikileaks to prove he had done it. It was Guccifer 2.0.

Perhaps Crowdstrike refused the FBI detailed access to the server, if that story is true, because they would have found that evidence in the server logs, or spotted any deletions.

Here is the story from way back in June 2016.
www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Grambler

Wow ... all the way back to the beginning of the thread and STILL no use of the word guilty.

Geez, obsess much? and still wrong?

So you saying this proves that trump and his team were involved in dealings with russia that will result in impeachment and possible incarceration is not you saying they are guilty?

And you have the nerve to accuse other people of word games. You look like a fool.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yes, "facts."

So, are we talking about election fraud or hacking.

You switched. You do know the difference?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Who's the greater fool, the one who is foolish, or the one who can't stop running after him whining and crying?

You went all the way back to the beginning of the thread for a statement of opinion from me.

You keep trying desperately to claim that, unlike you, I presented that as fact.

I didn't of course, and that's been clear every time you have hysterically brought it up, just like this time.

I have not and did not say that it is a fact that Trump or his lackeys are guilty.

You know it, I know it.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

All Roads Lead to Rome

Breitbart is fake news.

How about CNN?

Jan 2017 - FBI: DNC rebuffed request to examine computer servers

The FBI instead relied on the assessment from a third-party security company called CrowdStrIke.

Why? Because the DNC refused to all the FBI access to the servers in question.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

I'm sure people can follow if they're interested which I doubt. Who wants to listen to people bickering about nothing.

Well, you certainly went to a lot of obsessive trouble to post some quotes,

.. but look not ONE use of the word guilt or guilty.

Did you lie or were you just wrong?

Your position is obvious, and you really do look silly when you try and squirm off to another position or another definition.

I like Grambler's example of one of your statements the best:

This smacks of a level of desperation that completely and undoubtedly proves to me that Trump and his group were involved in dealings that, when (and if) they come to light (and Congress doesn't coverup for him), will result in his impeachment and possibly incarceration.

Pray tell how that is not assuming guilt? It's also a nice example because it removes any doubt that your were assuming guilt on illegal collusion, not the subsequent change you tried to make to what you meant by 'collusion' to back off your earlier outrageous claims.
edit on 10/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

All Roads Lead to Rome

Breitbart is fake news.

How about CNN?

The FBI instead relied on the assessment from a third-party security company called CrowdStrIke.

CNN, FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS, every newspaper, blog and TV news broadcast has an agenda and has bias.

Breitbart is a rag of fringe theories and alt-right nonsense.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

All Roads Lead to Rome

Breitbart is fake news.

How about CNN?

CNN, FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS, every newspaper, blog and TV news broadcast has an agenda and has bias.

No news organisation peddles in fakery like CNN does. They made their name with fake news and have continued ever since. How can we ever forget the laughable Iraq war sketch.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

No one is squirming except you and your forum gang pal.

I've been crystal clear, and I've never said that anyone is guilty.

You lied about that, and now you're trying to do ANYTHING to avoid the fact.

I mean really I'm flattered and all that you guys are so attached to every word I type, but gosh now, go on.

People are gonna talk.

edit on 10-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

All Roads Lead to Rome

Breitbart is fake news.

How about CNN?

No news organisation peddles in fakery like CNN does. They made their name with fake news and have continued ever since.

Except Fox, Breitbart, Townhall, etc. eh?

The actual origins of fake news.

link   

Yes, "facts."

So, are we talking about election fraud or hacking.

You switched. You do know the difference?

The statement by only 2 intelligence agencies, had you bothered to read it, discusses both, the DNC hack and state electoral system hacks.

A for effort though in attempting to ignore the facts that counter your position while instead concentrating on an element contained in the release while insinuating I dont know what im talking about.

link   

No is squirming except you and your forum gang pal.

I've been crystal clear, and I've never said that anyone is guilty.

You lied about that, and now you're trying to do ANYTHING to avoid the fact.

I mean really I'm flattered and all that you guys are so attached to every word I type, but gosh now, go on.

People are gonna talk.

I'll post it again for you.

Your words:

This smacks of a level of desperation that completely and undoubtedly proves to me that Trump and his group were involved in dealings that, when (and if) they come to light (and Congress doesn't coverup for him), will result in his impeachment and possibly incarceration.

Perhaps you'd like to explain how the comment is not assuming guilt (the words 'completely and undoubtedly' are a bit of a give away
)... the resultant word salad would be fun to behold, I have to admit.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

What topic did your highlight regard?

Can you at least be honest about that?

Was it election fraud?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I have not and did not say that it is a fact that Trump or his lackeys are guilty.

You know it, I know it.

'
Yes you did. I am so sorry that you suffer from an affliction were you are so biased that words shift meaning to fit in with your narrative.

You saying Trumps tweet proves that he and his team will be impeached or incarcerated for their russian interactions; to you doesn't mean you said they are guilty.

Clapper saying he saw no proof of collusion, and senators saying they have no proof of collusion; to you is proof of collusion.

I keep responding to you because it is absolutely fascinating to see someone so twisted by partisanship that they are engaging in the most Orwellian doublethink I have ever seen.

edit on 10-3-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

and once again you ignored the fact the Russian narrative was provided by crowdstrike and NOT law enforcement / intelligence agencies, as you claimed.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Why should I waste time on explaining anything to you? All that would result is in more whiny hack posts about why you don't like something I said.

At least I understand the difference between opinion and fact, which seems lost on your and your buddy.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

and once again you ignored the fact the Russian narrative was provided by crowdstrike and NOT law enforcement / intelligence agencies, as you claimed.

I claimed what I cited.

You are the one who likes to post non-related material, highlight a comment about a totally different topic, and claim that as "truth" that you were right.

Why can't you folks just argue honestly?

PS: Intelligence Report on Russian Hacking
edit on 10-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Notes

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

What topic did your highlight regard?

Can you at least be honest about that?

Was it election fraud?

BOTH, as the statement says.

consistent with is not proof.

The Russian narrative on hacks came from crowdstrike, not government agencies.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Why should I waste time on explaining anything to you? All that would result is in more whiny hack posts about why you don't like something I said.

At least I understand the difference between opinion and fact, which seems lost on your and your buddy.

Yes, assumed guilt is most definitely an opinion, one you have clearly demonstrated in this thread. The words are clear. We already know it's an opinion as there are no facts to support any such assumption.

new topics

top topics

<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join