It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 264
<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You really like to blow your own horn.

I bet you won a LOT when you played cards with mommy, didn't you?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: UKTruth

Do you think the American people would be interested in the fact that the Trump campaign was colluding with the Russians at key points, like the DNC hack, etc.?

Do you think the American people would like to know that the President is at least aware of what his key advisers are saying and doing? Trump failed that with Flynn, apparently failed with Sessions ... who else?

The only nonsense here is your constant personal commentary. 50% or more of every one of your posts? Why? Because you have nothing else. No facts, no reasonable statements nothing.

Last courtesy response today. Come up with something significant, factual and related to topic.

Yes the American people will be greatly interested in the outcome of the investigation. That, of course, has nothing to do with what you were claiming. Perhaps another shift in your argument?

Do people expect Trump to be aware of every conversation his team are having? I hope not. Leaders do not do that.

The one prevailing fact that you can try to deny, but look foolish doing so, is that there is no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians to influence the election. That should have been significant enough for you a long time ago, but alas, you persist in arguing untenable positions - like it's ok to assume guilt with no evidence.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

... and who else besides the DNC said that Russians hacked the server?

That's right, our entire Intelligence Community.

You keep leaving that out for some reason.

edit on 10-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Find that quote of mine claiming that anyone is guilty yet?

edit on 10-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

crowdstrike

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

crowdstrike

... and?

The United States Intelligence Community? All 17 agencies?

Yeah, that'd be the one.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

yeah they are repeating the narrative crowdstrike gave the DNC.

and no 17 intel agencies have not said russia hacked the DNC.

Since your trying to obfuscate I will say it once again.. My comments werent completely and blatantly false.

Yours on the other hand are.
edit on 10-3-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

yeah they are repeating the narrative crowdstrike gave the DNC.

and no 17 intel agencies have not said russia hacked the DNC.

Ah, love a stealth edit.

No, they aren't repeating a narrative.

Yes they did state that, all 17. Quotes provided multiple times.

Not playing "i know you are but what am I?" with you today.

Bored now.
edit on 10-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

CrowdStrike was bought-off.

They named their own price.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

CrowdStrike was bought-off.

They named their own price.

Source?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

You really like to blow your own horn.

I bet you won a LOT when you played cards with mommy, didn't you?

Not so much. Unlike you my mommy is a rational person.

She proved to be a more difficult opponent than you.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I think people can follow the thread, but here are some of your own words:

Ask yourself ... if the investigations are ongoing, how is there no proof of collusion?

So there's "nothing there" with any Trump agent colluding with Russians? Why are they all lying about it then?

There is no doubt there has been secret cooperation between these Trump agents and the Russians.

There is no doubt that there has been multiple attempts to deceive.

Collusion is obvious

Of course, It's already become clear you have since back tracked and claimed the collusion you are most definitely assuming guilt on is a simple meeting and a lie told to Pence about a subject discussed, but that is not what the case against Trump is. It has been and always was a charge of colluding to influence the result of the election.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Maybe do research next time.

Oct 7th 2015 - Joint Statement from the Department Of Homeland Security and Office of the Director of National Intelligence on Election Security

For Immediate Release
DHS Press Office

The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow—the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.

Some states have also recently seen scanning and probing of their election-related systems, which in most cases originated from servers operated by a Russian company. However, we are not now in a position to attribute this activity to the Russian Government. The USIC and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) assess that it would be extremely difficult for someone, including a nation-state actor, to alter actual ballot counts or election results by cyber attack or intrusion. This assessment is based on the decentralized nature of our election system in this country and the number of protections state and local election officials have in place. States ensure that voting machines are not connected to the Internet, and there are numerous checks and balances as well as extensive oversight at multiple levels built into our election process.

Nevertheless, DHS continues to urge state and local election officials to be vigilant and seek cybersecurity assistance from DHS. A number of states have already done so. DHS is providing several services to state and local election officials to assist in their cybersecurity. These services include cyber “hygiene” scans of Internet-facing systems, risk and vulnerability assessments, information sharing about cyber incidents, and best practices for securing voter registration databases and addressing potential cyber threats. DHS has convened an Election Infrastructure Cybersecurity Working Group with experts across all levels of government to raise awareness of cybersecurity risks potentially affecting election infrastructure and the elections process. Secretary Johnson and DHS officials are working directly with the National Association of Secretaries of State to offer assistance, share information, and provide additional resources to state and local officials.

Please point out the 17 intel agencies in this release.
Consistent with is not evidence.
The probing of state electoral systems was determined to be from DHS and not Russia.
Finally clapper, once again, says there is no evidence of Russian involvement.

Please explain to us who is behind this if the FBI is blocked from investigating the servers.

Trying to dismiss facts you cant refute by saying "bored now" doesnt work.
edit on 10-3-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Here is a quote from you.

Some of you think that the man who is the epitome of "no press is bad press" is WILLINGLY going to give the headlines over to one of the slickest, coolest, speakers currently on the American political scene FOR MONTHS and invite daily news coverage in the 24/7 cycle ... only to show in the end, at best, that Obama had nothing to do with any "wiretaps" and Trump and company were under investigation?

This smacks of a level of desperation that completely and undoubtedly proves to me that Trump and his group were involved in dealings that, when (and if) they come to light (and Congress doesn't coverup for him), will result in his impeachment and possibly incarceration.

Its only been brought up like 50 times on this thread, but seeing as how you are an irrational person, I can see how you wouldn't notice.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I'm sure people can follow if they're interested which I doubt. Who wants to listen to people bickering about nothing.

Well, you certainly went to a lot of obsessive trouble to post some quotes,

.. but look not ONE use of the word guilt or guilty.

Did you lie or were you just wrong?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Thank-you!!! That's what this thread needs more of... FACTS!

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Except for the dozens of facts in the story.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Wow ... all the way back to the beginning of the thread and STILL no use of the word guilty.

Geez, obsess much? and still wrong?

new topics

top topics

<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join