It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 261
<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The investigation is on going and is about to ramp up as Trump gets what he stupidly asked for.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: UKTruth

So ... it was "several" involved who have said there was no clear evidence of collusion YET, and now it's "everyone."

Yeah, you need to talk about weak arguments.

It's not 100% correct to ASSUME anything. It's not settled. Your point has a tiny bit of merit in the strictest legal sense, but the facts we know are PROFOUND toward proving that there has been collusion (maybe not even ILLEGAL collusion, but collusion none the less).

What kind of country do you want to live in? One where the associates of your Head of State all keep coming up with one revelation of lying and being discredited after another?

I don't know that you haven't assumed Obama's guilt in fact. You waver as your rhetoric demands.

Mike Flynn lied about his connections and resigned over it. Pretty strong admission of guilt there for any reasonable person. The White House ADMITTED yesterday that the Trump Administration DIDN'T KNOW he was working as an agent for the Turkish government!

So in a world where the President of the United States is STILL GETTING SURPRISED about what his underlings have been up to, and they KEEP COMING UP AS COLLUDING AND WORKING WITH FOREIGN POWERS, then it's the least bit of reason required to say THE MATTER ISN'T SETTLED and that THERE IS EVIDENCE OF COORDINATED COMMUNICATIONS.

(Maybe you just couldn't read regular type ... I thought I'd make the obvious facts bigger.)

In regard to dishonesty ...

It's not even clear you still comprehend what a lie is ... what is more than clear is that you say whatever you think you need to make your absurd arguments "work."

Don't throw rocks at me from your glass porch.

Sorry, but it is 100% correct to assume innocence in the absence of any evidence to support guilt.
Thankfully that is how a civilised society behaves as well, and we have not degenerated into the kind of world you seem to want where people are assumed guilty just because you don't like their politics.

Mike Flynn did not lie about his connections. You continue to prove yourself a liar. He resigned because he said he did not talk about sanctions, not about his connections.

Your continual lies about admissions of collusion discredit you.
edit on 10/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Manafort has been out of the trump picture sincee august of 16. If any leo has any info that he committed a crime why has he not been questioned? Why is he not in custody? Because like clapper stated they have nothing on him.

Stone has been out of the trump picture since august of 15. Some reports say he quit some say he was fired. If any leo has info that he committed a crime why has he not been questioned? Why is he not in custody? Because like clapper stated they have nothing on him.

Page appears to be farther out with respect to the trump campaign...
www.businessinsider.com...

"Carter Page is an individual whom the president-elect does not know and was put on notice months ago by the campaign," White House press secretary Sean Spicer said at the time.

If any leo has any info that Page committed a crime why has he not been questioned? Why is he not in custody? Once again clapper has stated they have nothing on him.
Flynn who the washington post referred to as
www.washingtonpost.com... /15/d5072d96-5e4b-11e6-8e45-477372e89d78_story.html?utm_term=.a8525870127a

Flynn, 56, who was one of the most respected military intelligence officers of his generation but who has spurned the decorum traditionally expected of retired U.S. flag officers and become the only national security figure of his rank and experience to publicly align himself with Trum

Flynn resigned in February and stated...
www.nytimes.com...

In his resignation letter, which the White House emailed to reporters, Mr. Flynn said he had held numerous calls with foreign officials during the transition. “Unfortunately, because of the fast pace of events, I inadvertently briefed the vice president-elect and others with incomplete information regarding my phone calls with the Russian ambassador,” he wrote. “I have sincerely apologized to the president and the vice president, and they have accepted my apology.”

If any leo has any info that Flynn committed a crime why has he not been questioned? Why is he not in custody? Once again clapper has stated they have nothing on him.

If any of you guys can point out to me where any of the above listed individuals had spoken to any leo or had been questioned by leo please let me know.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

They had a "lighter hand" in that the Trump representatives only intervened on this one issue, perhaps?

You may call it liberal spin, but this issue in relation to the bigger picture does leave us with a lot of questions as to their motivations and alliances.

You can pose as many questions as you like, none of them indicate any wrong doing unless the answers provide evidence of collusion. The investigation will no doubt cover it, and we will see what the outcome is. Right now, I will assume innocence - the correct thing to do in the absence of evidence.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Sorry, but when the preponderence of evidence proves otherwise, assuming 100% of anything is ridiculous.

As are your continued assertions. Look at the top of your webrowser. We are at the premier conspiracy website on the internet.

We're talking about the best facts we have, we're talking about trends, we're talking about reasonable connections ... and you and others are more than happy to make all sorts of wild connections when it suits your argument but are blind to anything else.

When such suppositions and reasonable assessments don't agree with your politics, well, then you want it to be a courtroom, innocent until PROVEN 100% guilty!!!

If you stood by that on all topics and all people, your post volume would drop 99%.

It's getting REALLY hypocritical to pretend otherwise.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Yeah no one is paying attention to that crap.
Go sit over there and stay quite.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Sorry, but when the preponderence of evidence proves otherwise, assuming 100% of anything is ridiculous.

As are your continued assertions. Look at the top of your webrowser. We are at the premier conspiracy website on the internet.

We're talking about the best facts we have, we're talking about trends, we're talking about reasonable connections ... and you and others are more than happy to make all sorts of wild connections when it suits your argument but are blind to anything else.

When such suppositions and reasonable assessments don't agree with your politics, well, then you want it to be a courtroom, innocent until PROVEN 100% guilty!!!

If you stood by that on all topics and all people, your post volume would drop 99%.

It's getting REALLY hypocritical to pretend otherwise.

There is no evidence of collusion. None at all. There is evidence of meetings, but last I checked meeting someone is not a crime.

The type of 'trends', 'best facts', and reasonable connections are nothing more than a collection of events packaged to push propaganda.

Let me know when you have some real evidence of collusion, which is what the the charge is. Until then, you can continue to lie and make accusations of collusion all you want, but it won't change reality. There is no evidence of collusion.

I have no problem with someone saying they think there was collusion and laying out the reasons why, but claiming anything more than just a belief - nope, that is propaganda.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Nope, absolute rubbish.

Mr. Manafort is among at least three Trump campaign advisers whose possible links to Russia are under scrutiny. Two others are Carter Page, a businessman and former foreign policy adviser to the campaign, and Roger Stone, a longtime Republican operative.

New York Times, January 19, 2017

Sources on the Senate Intelligence Committee said they want all the potential Trump associates who allegedly spoke with Russian officials to testify before the committee. This includes former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn and former adviser Carter Page. It's unclear when they would come before the committee, but senators say they haven't ruled out the prospect of subpoenas if those Trump associates don't comply.

CNN (and a host of others) Yesterday, March 9, 2017)

Your points are fallacious if not dishonest. Next?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Flynn had a meeting in trump tower too remember. As did Jared Kushner And of course the I don't know anything administration claims they didn't know about that.

Carter Page went to Moscow was told. Don't tell them you're there on official business but you have my permission to do just that.

He also gave that weird interview with Chris Hayes. Where he says ok I admit I may have met them in Cleveland but I didn't meet them anywhere else but I can say I may have met them if I met them it was in Cleveland or some convoluted bassackwards answer that had Chris laughing at him.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

There you go, right back to the absolutes when the conditionals didn't work out for you.

Yes, there's evidence of collusion and that evidence is prompting further investigation.

Perhaps you don't comprehend what the word "collusion" really means?

Here you go:

secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.

Source

Secret cooperation to order deceive others?

Ask the Vice President about Mike Flynn.

Ask anyone (except Trump lovers) about Jeff Sessions.

Ask the Congress about Stone, Manafort and Page ... they're in the process of subpoena on those folks.

There is no doubt there has been secret cooperation between these Trump agents and the Russians.

There is no doubt that there has been multiple attempts to deceive.

That's what COLLUSION means.
edit on 10-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Flynn had a meeting in trump tower too remember. As did Jared Kushner And of course the I don't know anything administration claims they didn't know about that.

Carter Page went to Moscow was told. Don't tell them you're there on official business but you have my permission to do just that.

He also gave that weird interview with Chris Hayes. Where he says ok I admit I may have met them in Cleveland but I didn't meet them anywhere else but I can say I may have met them if I met them it was in Cleveland or some convoluted bassackwards answer that had Chris laughing at him.

Yes, there were some meetings.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

One of several ATS members? LOL. Several ATS members represent "the majority of Americans"
The American people elected their president ,fact ...Maybe a better way to look, when counting ATS members that agree with those several, is to take note of their star count . Not all members comment nor do they make threads .That one guy's vid I posted has over 6500 views in 9 hours with 780 likes and 20 dislikes ...You do the math ,or are you capable of thinking outside your box .Oh and if I wanted to go fetch more to back up what I suggested it would not be a problem and I could do that but I have almost completely wrote you off as being a ATS member that has and valuable substance in your posts ...

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

There you go, right back to the absolutes when the conditionals didn't work out for you.

Yes, there's evidence of collusion and that evidence is prompting further investigation.

Perhaps you don't comprehend what the word "collusion" really means?

Here you go:

secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.

Secret cooperation to order deceive others?

Ask the Vice President about Mike Flynn.

Ask anyone about Jeff Sessions.

Ask the Congress about Stone, Manafort and Page ... they're in the process of subpoena on those folks.

There is no doubt there has been secret cooperation between these Trump agents and the Russians.

There is no doubt that there has been multiple attempts to deceive.

That's what COLLUSION means.

The charge is collusion to influence the election. Word play to support your lies is not going to work.
There is no evidence to support the charge of collusion - and yes that is 100% absolute.

As for Flynn, there is no evidence that he was colluding with anyone in order to deceive Pence.
In terms of Sessions, there is no evidence he was colluding with anyone in order to deceive Congress.

Stone, Manafort being questioned provides no proof of collusion. Others are being questioned too. That is what an investigation is for.

When you find some evidence to support the actual charge against the Trump campaign , please do let us know.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Donald Trump was elected, fact.

Most Americans who voted did not vote for Donald Trump, fact.

Donald Trump won the Electoral College by the thinnest margin in recent times except for GW Bush, fact.

Donald Trump lost the popular vote by millions.

Not all members post, but you know they all agree with you. LOL.

Your personal comments about me are simply absurd.

Frankly, do you think I'm concerned about your personal opinion of me? LOL Do you think you speak for the silent majority?

Do you think that matters to anyone except you?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

So those seventeen agencies that said otherwise to the public sent you the secret memo huh?
They only said that it was Russia to the public. In private they all say it was DHS???

Sometimes it really doesn't make sense to object so much.
It's been established quite definitively that it was Russia.

You're still somehow thinking that just because you want it they will declassify everything just to satisfy you. But you know a lot got declassified with Obama's last move. Let's see what questions are asked at the congressional hearing next week and what answers are given.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

"The charge is collusion to influence the election" ... and there go the goalposts hurtling down the field.

Collusion is obvious; I see you realize that now.

We're done on this issue.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Most Americans who voted did not vote for Donald Trump
Do you have the number of legal Americans that voted ? Having that fact and deducting the erroneous votes might tell a different story then the one you peddle .

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

"The charge is collusion to influence the election" ... and there go the goalposts hurtling down the field.

Collusion is obvious; I see you realize that now.

We're done on this issue.

No, that has always been the charge and the basis of the investigation into Trump, for which there is no evidence as yet.
Your mental gymnastics will not hide the lies you have told all through this thread.

Like I said, when you actually have some proof of collusion then you might be able to advance beyond lies, spin and propaganda.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

So those seventeen agencies that said otherwise to the public sent you the secret memo huh?
They only said that it was Russia to the public. In private they all say it was DHS???

Sometimes it really doesn't make sense to object so much.
It's been established quite definitively that it was Russia.

You're still somehow thinking that just because you want it they will declassify everything just to satisfy you. But you know a lot got declassified with Obama's last move. Let's see what questions are asked at the congressional hearing next week and what answers are given.

The intelligence agencies have given an assessment of 'high confidence' that Russia hacked the DNC and engaged in propaganda. They have not made any claim that Trump was colluding with Russians to influence the elections, which is the basis of the discussion.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Wouldn't the investigation be over if it was such a forgone conclusion?

Why is the investigation continuing if they've already determined that no wrong doing was found? Why?
Why aren't they just, you know, making that announcement like they did with Clinton? Where is the intelligence community on making that announcement? Why aren't they all out there saying they found nothing? One guy not in the loop anymore says that if was not definitive when last he saw the evidence does not mean they don't have the evidence now. You assume a lot. They sure are still suspicious of the whole thing. This continuing investigation says that much at least.

new topics

top topics

<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join