It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Slight problem if you pull the trigger on Obama the Democrats will dump all Bush's dirt which includes 9-11 on his watch Trump has to decide whether he really wants to go there.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

To be 'fair'.

That Ire should be directed Obama era political hacks in the Trump administration.

Releasing things before the investigation is 'over'.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Yes, same here. I think the American people are sick of this
crap coming from Obama, Pelosi, Schumer, Clintons, Media etc.

They are going to continue the baby fits till someone actually
turns it around on them. This will do it, it is brilliant!

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: UKTruth

LOL... so Trump accuses CNN of fake news for not divulging sources, but then Trump tweets a serious accusation about Obama with no evidence at all.... LOL by his own standards Trump's tweets are fake news.

Trump has made an accusation. Instead of investigating, CNN have immediately denied it to defend Obama. Partisan, fake news at its finest. Trump may be overstating, we'll wait to see, but calling it untrue with zero investigation is quite obviously agenda driven and no surprise for the father of fake news, CNN.

Lol... no surprise for the fakes news tweeter Trump to make serious accusations without providing any evidence. He should be required to provide a source for his claims... I believe that was his argument.... Sad.

link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: Xcathdra

A link to obstruction was provided? What is your understanding of the link.

A lot more educated based on experience and training than yours apparently.

In other words you have no clue.

First obstruction is a huge clause. In fact it takes up several volumes of definitions and examples. A simple definition does not explain.

Now follow me here...Trump in your own words with no investigation at all wants to start an investigation on the basis of an opinion he has given to the public as fact. He is trying to sway the investigation and the public before it has even started.

Think about it a little then try and explain on your own words without a wiki link or google paste what obstruction is and why I am wrong.

link   
Remember when Obama's DOJ under Eric Holder did this:

In 2013, the United States Department of Justice, under Attorney General Eric Holder, came under scrutiny from the media and some members of Congress for subpoenaing phone records from the Associated Press (AP) and naming Fox News reporter, James Rosen, a "criminal co-conspirator" under the Espionage Act of 1917 in order to gain access to his personal emails and phone records.
2013 DOJ investigations of reporters

Nothing came of it, but that is the kind of DOJ Obama had....snakes.

link   
a reply to: khnum

Bush is old news they matter not.

And under the Bush administration the spying agencies where the most faithful to their administrations, both under Senior and Junior.

Nothing will be found.

edit on 4-3-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Obama spokes person
"No Whitehouse official ever interfered with any DOJ investigation."

LOL

Sure.

link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Your opinion is in conflict with Jeff Session's peers on Capital HIll, who have accused him of lying under oath. Not a good look for the US Attorney General.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Except trump just did that with tweets.

link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

LOL... so Trump accuses CNN of fake news for not divulging sources, but then Trump tweets a serious accusation about Obama with no evidence at all.... LOL by his own standards Trump's tweets are fake news.

Trump has made an accusation. Instead of investigating, CNN have immediately denied it to defend Obama. Partisan, fake news at its finest. Trump may be overstating, we'll wait to see, but calling it untrue with zero investigation is quite obviously agenda driven and no surprise for the father of fake news, CNN.

Again, just more proof CNN isn't in the business of reporting politics but instead is a political arm of the left establishment.

It's state-run media, never mind fascist. It's amusing watching those who freely call Trump a fascist, backing their blatantly fascist leftist media.
edit on 4-3-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

link   
UH OH! Now former Obama official, Jon Favreua, has tweeted that Obama spox should NOT be so quick to deny the wire-tapping of Trump...

Jon Favreau: Twitter

link   

The question will be whether he in any way approved it - especially if it was he who ordered the investigation.

Again, he cannot approve a wiretap. A judge has to do that.

You are right about waiting for more information. My position right now is that this is a major issue that is going to seriously hurt one party or the other, depending on what we find out. I could not, and would not, defend Trump if this turns out to be nothing more than speculation on his part. It's too serious to be throwing that stuff out without some evidence.

Someone is going to get hurt by this. That's for sure.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

No I am saying you have no clue.

Its not his opinion.. A FISA warrant was requested and denied.
A 2nd FISA warrant was requested and granted.

Wiretap warrants have a time frame attached to them. You go beyond the time frame and we run into the issue of any evidence collected not being usable in a court of law (fruit of the poisonous tree). That means the info would only work on a political level by being leaked to the media.
edit on 4-3-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Just in from one of Obama's speech writers....

Suggests he thinks there was wire tapping...
edit on 4/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Meanwhile CNN have drawn their conclusion based on an Obama official denial.

Classic example of fake news foisted on the people.
No journalistic effort or integrity at all. Just agenda.

Wow! If that's not a perfect example of how CNN operates, then I don't know what is.

Neither side has presented ANY evidence yet!

If Trump turns out to be proven correct, can this finally be the nail in CNN's coffin?! I sure hope so.

That's how CNN operates. If unsubstantiated allegations are put out, it's a green light to put out information from unnamed sources to refute the allegations.

Thing is, Trump is fully aware of this and at least in this case knows exactly what he's doing here.

If so, brilliant move.

link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: marg6043

Yes, same here. I think the American people are sick of this
crap coming from Obama, Pelosi, Schumer, Clintons, Media etc.

LOL yeah, totally the Obama's people are sick of... and the media for reporting on what Trump says.... that's what people are sick of. Leave Donald alone!!! He doesn't even know Putin, he has a great relationship with Putin! Leave him alone! Trump should call on Russia again for help in defeating his enemy Obama, U.S. Judicial branch, U.S. Intelligence and U.S. media...

Help me understand... is the state his enemy... or is he an enemy of the state?

link   
a reply to: khnum

You think Trump wants to protect the Bush family? IMO that is misguided thinking.

The term "ruthless" comes to mind. America is sick of these
lifer politicians who clump up in Dynasty fashion like cat feces in litter.

It would beat all NFL top ratings to see Obama, Bush, and the crooks
brought into Congress and notched down from their arrogance.

link   

originally posted by: introvert

The question will be whether he in any way approved it - especially if it was he who ordered the investigation.

Again, he cannot approve a wiretap. A judge has to do that.

You are right about waiting for more information. My position right now is that this is a major issue that is going to seriously hurt one party or the other, depending on what we find out. I could not, and would not, defend Trump if this turns out to be nothing more than speculation on his part. It's too serious to be throwing that stuff out without some evidence.

Someone is going to get hurt by this. That's for sure.

He can approve the request, and could have been involved in the re-crafting of the request once the first one was denied... the notion that he was not complicit because he doesn't have the final approval is weak. He could have driven the whole agenda and had his team push FISA for approval.
edit on 4/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Right but you can't back to up, since you have no knowledge about the subject.

Basically your just name calling. Go ahead and disprove my statement.

How does a grand jury keep it investigation secret now?

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join