It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 258
<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

More amateur Youtube videos?

Are they the same level of fake news as the last one you posted?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

well one is about msnbc so yeah, i guess they can be considered fake news.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

So you post three more fake news links?

Why? Your posts are generally based on facts.

Why this sudden interest in fake news?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

So you post three more fake news links?

Why? Your posts are generally based on facts.

Why this sudden interest in fake news?

Tell you what.. Why dont you tell us what is fake about each video. You seem to have a strong opinion so by all means - whats fake.

You also try to use factual information for your posts.
* - Did Comey meet with people on the Hill - yes.
* - Did it deal with wiretapping of Trump - Yes.
* - Is their evidence of Trump colluding with Russians - Nope.
* - Was the Russia bs used to justify spying on a political enemy in hopes of winning a Presidential election for his opponent - Yup.

edit on 9-3-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker007

Five.
This is the fifth one in just a few pages.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Tell you what, why should i waste my time disinterring your posted dishonesty?

You're making the claim by posting them, why don't you back them up?

Oh, that's right, the only thing you have to back up your posts with is your own opinions, memes, and fake news videos.

You're claiming evidence that doesn't exist, you're stating your beliefs as facts.

edit on 9-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

You also try to use factual information for your posts.
* - Was the Russia bs used to justify spying on a political enemy in hopes of winning a Presidential election for his opponent - Yup.

Comey's met with people on the Hill many times - Yep.

Prove that Comey met with Congress and discussed wiretapping Trump.

Is there evidence of Trump's agents colluding with Russians? Yes, five so far.

17 members of the Intelligence Community disagree with your statement about Russian hacking.

Have two members of Trumps Cabinet/Staff either resigned or recused themselves over lying about their contacts with Russia? Yes.

Are three (at least) others still being investigated? Yes.

Was it just reported today that Mike Flynn was acting as an agent of the government of Turkey DURING THE CAMPAIGN which Sean Spicer says the White House was UNAWARE OF?

Does that establish a gross level of incompetency in the Administration? Hell yes.

See how easy it is to have a one-sided argument?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I don't believe you here.

There is proof people have met with Russians, but colluded?

I have evidence the former head of the NSA and others have found absolutely now evidence of collusion, so I am very interested in seeing your evidence that shows otherwise.
edit on 9-3-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

See how easy it is to have a one-sided argument?

When you add your own spin thats not supported by facts yes, it sure is.

Speaking with a person and collusion are 2 completely different things.
The DNI said no collusion.
17 Intel agencies do not agree.
Sessions did not lie.
which 3 are still being investigated?
Trump was more than justified in firing Flynn. Something you dont see often with Presidents. Usually they are protected, as in the case of fast and furious, the IRS scandal, the recent DOJ scandal where Obamas DOJ interfered in a prosecution of a terrorist from Iraq who came here as a refugee and disappeared right before the election so it couldnt be used by Trump during the campaign / election.

Yes we know why Comey was on the Hill today
* - FBI Director James Comey huddles with lawmakers about wiretapping allegations, WikiLeaks

FBI Director James Comey traveled to Capitol Hill on Thursday to meet with congressional leaders about national security issues.

Comey has not made any public statements about the meetings, but multiple news outlets reported that he met with the so-called "Gang of Eight" House and Senate lawmakers to discuss President Trump's assertion that his predecessor wiretapped Trump Tower during the election and this WikiLeaks' "Vault 7" CIA document dump.

The FBI director reportedly had two meetings Thursday afternoon. One was with Senate leaders, including Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky.; Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y.; Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Richard Burr, R-N.C.; and ranking member Mark Warner, D-Va.

On the House side he met with House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis.; House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif.; House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif.; and House Intelligence Ranking Member Adam Schiff, D-Calif.

click link for article

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

When you add your own spin thats not supported by facts yes, it sure is.

You should know.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Good deal on proving one point ... I hadn't seen that Comey had met with Congress.

Congratulations.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Good deal on proving one point ... I hadn't seen that Comey had met with Congress.

Congratulations.

Well he made these 4 points.

He proved 1 and 2. He is right about number three as I said in my previous post, even James Clapper says there is not evidence of collusion.

So I anxiously await your proof.

I will admit point 4 is merely an opinion and not proven at this point.

But he was right on three of the 4 points you disagreed with. So it looks like he lived up to the challenge of pointing out your errors that you had on the other thread.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I have evidence the former head of the NSA and others have found absolutely now evidence of collusion, so I am very interested in seeing your evidence that shows otherwise.

You have a statement from Clapper who also states that Donald Trump wasn't wiretapped.

You choose to believe one and not the other.

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper forcefully rejected allegations being made by President Trump that former President Barack Obama had his successor's phones wiretapped. "There was no such wiretap activity mounted against the President-elect at the time, as a candidate, or against his campaign," Clapper said Sunday on NBC's "Meet the Press." "I can deny it," Clapper said after being asked repeatedly whether he could confirm or deny Trump's accusation.

Source

"There was no evidence whatsoever, at the time, of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians," Clapper, a retired three-star general and career intelligence officer, told ABC News' Brian Ross in an interview Monday for "World News Tonight."

Source

The NSA Head? What else has he said lately?

The head of the National Security Agency reiterated that Russia engaged in cyber actions to influence the result of the U.S. presidential election and said the Moscow-directed interference is changing the way the NSA thinks about U.S. critical infrastructure.

Source

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

He did prove that I missed a news item today. I didn't disagree, I asked for proof.

He was mistaken on the other two points, as are you.

See post above.

You guys can't even tag-team properly.
edit on 10-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

You have a statement from Clapper who also states that Donald Trump wasn't wiretapped.

You choose to believe one and not the other.

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper forcefully rejected allegations being made by President Trump that former President Barack Obama had his successor's phones wiretapped. "There was no such wiretap activity mounted against the President-elect at the time, as a candidate, or against his campaign," Clapper said Sunday on NBC's "Meet the Press." "I can deny it," Clapper said after being asked repeatedly whether he could confirm or deny Trump's accusation.

Source

"There was no evidence whatsoever, at the time, of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians," Clapper, a retired three-star general and career intelligence officer, told ABC News' Brian Ross in an interview Monday for "World News Tonight."

Source

The NSA Head? What else has he said lately?

The head of the National Security Agency reiterated that Russia engaged in cyber actions to influence the result of the U.S. presidential election and said the Moscow-directed interference is changing the way the NSA thinks about U.S. critical infrastructure.

Source

So you are ignoring the fact that you were wrong.

Please post evidence that Trumps team colluded with the russians.

Or at least admit you were wrong.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

He did prove that I missed a news item today. I didn't disagree, I asked for proof.

He was mistaken on the other two points, as are you.

See post above.

You guys can't even tag-team properly.

Wow! This is unbelievable!

Please show me where you above post even remotely mentions prof of russian collusion.

In fact, not only does this post not say anything remotely close to Trumps team has colluded with russians, the only thing that you did post that even mention trumps team with russians says there is NO PROOF.

Hahahahaha! Yep, Clappers statement saying there is no proof surely proves there is collusion!

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

I'm not wrong.

We have had multiple reports of Michael Flynn, Jeff Sessions, Carter Page, Roger Stone and (perhaps) Paul Manafort clearly communicating with Russian agents.

Michael Flynn resigned for lying about his contacts, Jeff Sessions had to recuse himself for lying about his contacts, Page, Stone and Manafort are STILL under investigation.

So yes, there has been more than enough effort to suggest that the contacts with the Russians was important enough to lie about it.

I'll admit I was wrong when I am. Not seeing a news item is not being wrong and I didn't dispute that Comey went anywhere.

As to being wrong, you keep (oddly) oscillating between admitting that you don't know about Obama wiretapping Trump and making outlandish declarations about it.

I'm not sure why you're doing that ... but it doesn't lend any credence to your position.
edit on 10-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

He (Clapper) said wasn't aware of any proof AT THE TIME when he left the office.

He also said that Trump hasn't been wiretapped.

Why are you pretending that you're not picking and choosing what fits your narrative???

Why are you ignoring what the NSA Director said?

The answer is obvious.
edit on 10-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

He (Clapper) said wasn't aware of any proof AT THE TIME when he left the office.

He also said that Trump hasn't been wiretapped.

Why are you pretending that you're not picking and choosing what fits your narrative???

Why are you ignoring what the NSA Director said?

The answer is obvious.

Oh my goodness. You are doubling down on this? Hahahaha!

Ok I will go slow.

You are claiming that there is proof that Trumps people colluded with Russians. You posted three points from clapper.

#1 Clapper said there was no proof of Trump people colluding with russia at the time he left office. at the time he left office.

Does this statement prove that Trumps people colluded with Russians? The answer is no (in fact it says the exact opposite for that time period)

#2. There were no wiretaps on Trump.

Does this statement prove that Trumps people colluded with Russians? The answer is no.

#3 The russians hacked the DNC.

Does this statement prove that Trumps people colluded with Russians? The answer is no.

Are you really trying to argue that one of those three statements proves that Trumps people colluded with Russia.

And look at all the stars you are getting!!!!!

Hahahahaha!!!!!!

edit on 10-3-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I'm not wrong.

We have had multiple reports of Michael Flynn, Jeff Sessions, Carter Page, Roger Stone and (perhaps) Paul Manafort clearly communicating with Russian agents.

Michael Flynn resigned for lying about his contacts, Jeff Sessions had to recuse himself for lying about his contacts, Page, Stone and Manafort are STILL under investigation.

So yes, there has been more than enough effort to suggest that the contacts with the Russians was important enough to lie about it.

I'll admit I was wrong when I am. Not seeing a news item is not being wrong and I didn't dispute that Comey went anywhere.

As to being wrong, you keep (oddly) oscillating between admitting that you don't know about Obama wiretapping Trump and making outlandish declarations about it.

I'm not sure why you're doing that ... but it doesn't lend any credence to your position.

We have reports of Trumps people meeting with Russians. We even know some of them lied about it.

How is any of that proof that they colluded with Russia?

So if I provide evidence that a democrat met with russians and lied about it, that is proof to you that they colluded with russians?

You cliam I am wavering on my statement on wiretaps.

Show me where. My stance has been the whole time and continues to be that I am waiting for evidence to make a decision, but my gut feeling is that Trump is wrong that Obama personally wiretapped his personal phone.

Where have I remotely said anything about wiretaps in this conversation we are having here?

top topics

<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join