It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 257
<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Did you listen to the Fox and Friends interview that serves as the basis of this?

It's very obvious that Mook DID NOT say the Clinton Campaign had been notified of the taps.

He said in answer the question "how do we know the Russians were wiretapped" (present tense) Mook said "because they have told us, it's been widely reported" (paraphrased from memory.

This has been utterly misrepresented. Listen to the interview.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Grambler, do you mind if I cross post from your other thread on this particular point?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Did you listen to the Fox and Friends interview that serves as the basis of this?

It's very obvious that Mook DID NOT say the Clinton Campaign had been notified of the taps.

He said in answer the question "how do we know the Russians were wiretapped" (present tense) Mook said "because they have told us, it's been widely reported" (paraphrased from memory.

Yes i saw it, and no that is not what he said...specifically:

Mook said definitively, not reportedly, or apparently or anything that would suggest he is guessing. He not only knew of the conversations, he knew who the conversations were with, and the frequency of those conversations:

"Trump aides were caught talking to Russian agents, and those conversations were captured because the intelligence community regularly taps the phone lines of those Russian agents," Mook said.

"The whole situation is very bizarre that American campaign operatives would be going back and forth so much, not only with the Russian ambassador but other Russian agents as well,"

"The whole reason we are having this conversation is [because] the Trump campaign was talking to the Russians a lot. That's how this got picked up. We need to understand why this was happening."

edit on 9/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

So you haven't watched the video yourself?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

So you haven't watched the video yourself?

Indeed I have, as I have pointed out above.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

If mook met the American public when he said the intelligence community told "us" that "There was a wiretap of Russian agents, and the agents were communicating with Trump staff ... that's why they were picked up." ...

then you will have no problem providing the statement that they released to the public saying this.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Grambler, do you mind if I cross post from your other thread on this particular point?

No please go ahead. I think it is a good conversation to have.

And by the way, I am not above admitting if I am wrong.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

No please go ahead. I think it is a good conversation to have.

And by the way, I am not above admitting if I am wrong.

Neither am I, usually, once I've had a chance to reflect, LOL.

I think perhaps your thread should get the attention it deserves, and I should follow T&C and not crosspost.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

It was not announced, it was leaked.

One public point of reference to that fact: New York Times, January 19, 2017

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

It was not announced, it was leaked.

One public point of reference to that fact: New York Times, January 19, 2017

As I said on the other thread, a person would not say "the intelligence community told us" based on an anonymous sourced article.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Question. Since this leak was done merely to hurt Trump, and there is nothing actually criminal, do you think the person leaking should be prosecuted?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Trey Gowdy make a good point at the end of the vid ...I think that may be what is playing out in our discussions here .

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: Indigo5

Be careful ...Russian boogiman ..be afraid be very afraid

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: mOjOm

You may want to consult a physician.

Don't embarrass yourselves..

Remember when I predicted this???

He is literally that..they are easy to spot and growing in new numbers on ATS.

The PC he is posting on is not his and will belong to another professional poster when his shift is up. That's why the ATS accounts come and go in a matter of hours.

Where is his account now???.....GONE…His shift is over and the PC wiped for the next paid Russian shill to take a seat….He was a member for a working shift …All posts in keeping with Russian Prop; Russia Great, Russia NEVER interferes with other countries, Russia did not meddle in election, USA Corrupt.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&list=posts

I can pint to over a dozen examples of this in the past couple weeks…Same talking points, sometimes word for word..Come and gone in a working shift…PC wiped for next Paid shill..

More conspiracy theories? Russians Russians everywhere!

Uhhhh...Russian Proaganda is not conspiracy?

Your denial that the Russian government conducts propaganda campaigns represents some bizarre brainwashing refuted by reality itself.

You are "Russians?...What's Russia?..There are no Russians?"

No one denies Russia conducts propaganda

You did? Just now...

I cited the paid shill on this thread...Predicted his account would disappear when his shift ended and the next shill took a seat at the PC and it was wiped...and that is what happened.

You defended paid shill posts like this...

originally posted by: l007sb
My gut feeling tells me it's far more likely to be CIA who hacked DNC rather than Russia. Russia has no history of interfering in another country's election.

No country has ever complained of being hacked by Russia in election.

At least that guy got paid for it?

What is your excuse?

Well then, seems like whoever cancelled the account would have a reason, like it's a russian shill?

I've noticed that these posts from them are not nasty or seem to violate the T&C to get banned.

Or are you saying they cancel it themselves?

That doesn't seem useful to do that if you are a shill.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Be careful ...Russian boogiman ..be afraid be very afraid

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: mOjOm

You may want to consult a physician.

Don't embarrass yourselves..

Remember when I predicted this???

He is literally that..they are easy to spot and growing in new numbers on ATS.

The PC he is posting on is not his and will belong to another professional poster when his shift is up. That's why the ATS accounts come and go in a matter of hours.

Where is his account now???.....GONE…His shift is over and the PC wiped for the next paid Russian shill to take a seat….He was a member for a working shift …All posts in keeping with Russian Prop; Russia Great, Russia NEVER interferes with other countries, Russia did not meddle in election, USA Corrupt.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&list=posts

I can pint to over a dozen examples of this in the past couple weeks…Same talking points, sometimes word for word..Come and gone in a working shift…PC wiped for next Paid shill..

More conspiracy theories? Russians Russians everywhere!

Uhhhh...Russian Proaganda is not conspiracy?

Your denial that the Russian government conducts propaganda campaigns represents some bizarre brainwashing refuted by reality itself.

You are "Russians?...What's Russia?..There are no Russians?"

No one denies Russia conducts propaganda

You did? Just now...

I cited the paid shill on this thread...Predicted his account would disappear when his shift ended and the next shill took a seat at the PC and it was wiped...and that is what happened.

You defended paid shill posts like this...

My gut feeling tells me it's far more likely to be CIA who hacked DNC rather than Russia. Russia has no history of interfering in another country's election.

No country has ever complained of being hacked by Russia in election.

At least that guy got paid for it?

What is your excuse?

That doesn't seem useful to do that if you are a shill.

It's necessity. They are not using their own PC. They are at a "troll farm" working a shift. Create an ID, register, post according to the script of themes and bullet points..wipe the computer for the next troll.

www.businessinsider.com...
www.theguardian.com...
www.theatlantic.com...

According to Lvova, each commenter was to write no less than 100 comments a day, while people in the other room were to write four postings a day, which then went to the other employees whose job was to post them on social networks as widely as possible.

Employees at the company, located at 131 Lakhtinsky Prospekt, were paid 1,180 rubles ($36.50) for a full 8-hour day and received a free lunch

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Uh oh... Not looking good for Obama, Clapper or the CIA.

** For some reason the video above is not linking correctly - www.youtube.com... **
edit on 9-3-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
AP - AG suggests openness to review of predecessors' actions

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Attorney General Jeff Sessions suggested Thursday that he would be open to the appointment of an outside counsel to review actions taken by the Justice Department during the Obama administration.

Conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt asked Sessions in an interview if the new attorney general would consider designating an outside counsel "not connected to politics" to take a second look at Justice Department actions that provoked Republican ire in the last eight years. Those include the Fast and Furious gun scandal and the decisions against bringing criminal charges over Hillary Clinton's email practices or the Internal Revenue Service's treatment of conservative groups.

Hewitt contended during his radio interview that the department had become "highly politicized" in the Obama administration and floated the idea of a special review by an attorney with the authority to bring criminal charges and "just generally to look at how the Department of Justice operated."

Sessions was noncommittal but left the door open, saying he would do everything he could to "restore the independence and professionalism of the Department of Justice."

"So we would have to consider whether or not some outside special counsel is needed," Sessions said. "Generally, a good review of that internally is the first step before any such decision is made."

The exchange reflected the lingering deep partisan anger over the Justice Department's decision to close without charges the Clinton email investigation and a separate probe into how the IRS processed requests for tax-exempt applications.

click link for article

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Oh no! Some guy on YouTube has blown the lid off Washington! I hope that Trump declassifies everything the intelligence community collected about the Trump campaign. That would certainly put things to rest.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Oh no! Some guy on YouTube has blown the lid off Washington! I hope that Trump declassifies everything the intelligence community collected about the Trump campaign. That would certainly put things to rest.

nervous much?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: DJW001

nervous much?

Nope. Consume fake news much?

new topics

top topics

<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join