It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 256
<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Sure they did.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

This reporters information is explosive... no evidence against Trump and TWO instances of spying and subsequent leaks. She is only quoting 'officials' though, so we can't trust this yet.
If it's true though, more than one person is going to jail.
Obama seems very quiet right now...

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Indigo5

We should try to get them to say "Must get moose and squirrel." Then we'd know for sure...LOL

One thing I did for fun once with a paid shill was something like ...

"Hey..understanding that no leader is perfect, is there anything you'd be willing to criticize Putin for?"

They can't knock Putin, even for small things, while on the clock for Putin.

I recall doing something similar with yourself once... asked you to provide something positive you felt about Trump. I got no answer from you.

It is the negative, not positive..

A paid shill can not criticize Putin or Russia, even in small ways.

If I was a paid shill for Hillary...then I would not be able to criticize her for anything, which I have done repeatedly..

Stop being an idiot..I actually prefer shills to the stupid and gullible..Shills have a paycheck to earn...Stupid and gullible have no excuse.

Ah, I see - so those demonising an individual and refusing to recognise a single thing their 'target' does as positive, as you do with Trump, is not a shill and those who can't be negative abut someone you dislike is a shill.. Have i got that right? Interesting. Rather self centred, but interesting nonetheless.

If I cared more, I'd try to sort out the pretzel you are trying to twist to make sense of your own BS..

That's MY test.. you are not the only one allowed to make up the rules.

You seem confused? What would lead you to believe I or anyone else gives a #?

Wow...I couldn't care less what "test" you demand of me?

You need to leave your basement and sticky keyboard and spend time in the real world...You appear to be losing it a little with delusions of importance.

Do they have basements in your dank corner of the UK?

Clearly you do give a sh** ...

Trying.....hmmmmm...NOPE...Sorry, still don't give a # about your "rules" or demands..

Maybe try barking some commands at your dog or something if you need to feed your keyboard delusions of importance.

Yet there you go again

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

a reply to: Grambler

No it was probably in the security briefings they received daily. Flynns conversation was after the election btw. She wasn't told about any conversation between him and the Russians during the campaign because the election was over when that conversation occurred.
But that she was advised of Russian involvement in the hacking I can't doubt since it was on the news at the time. Trump rejected the idea, remember? The fourth debate I think it was. They both talked about it.

Hillarys campaign manager mook said the intelligence officials that were investigating the russians and Trump told him that the they were wiretapping russinas.

That is giving classified intelligence to the political opponent of the person being investigated.

THAT is giving "Classified Intelligence" to BOTH candidates.

THAT is how US elections work

Intelligence briefings for finalists before transition..

From October

A senior U.S. intelligence official assured NBC News that cybersecurity and the Russian government's attempts to interfere in the 2016 election have been briefed to, and discussed extensively with, both parties' candidates, surrogates and leadership, since mid-August.

www.nbcnews.com...

...and how did Mook know what was being briefed?

Just cuz I know your have reading comprehension issues...

"with, both parties' candidates, surrogates and leadership"

Read the article/post above again...

Stop dodging. How did Mook know about the content of the intelligence briefings Hillary Clinton was receiving?
He had no clearance.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Wow ...Ok so we are dealing with different points but with layers that can be overlapped into a narrative and spun in the direction of a Trump/Russia connection .Those Fisa [s] will provide the smoking guns and put this crazy story into perspective .

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Sure they did.

So no actual rebuttal?

Is the NYT fake news?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Is the NYT fake news?

yes

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: xuenchen

I still think the guy climbing the Trump Tower last summer was a distraction that allowed someone to walk in and access a computer in Trump Tower to do Gawd-knows-what. With what we now know regarding what the CIA is capable of, I think some serious criminality went down at that time. This is some Deep State shenanigans orchestrated by somebody high up.

Adding this to my list of posts in this thread...just 'cause.

During his televised standoff with the NYPD's Emergency Services Unit, he dropped a laptop while suspended from the building. It fell to the fifth-floor landing of the building.

(Wondering if it was retrieved by someone and if it was a "soft" landing.)

from the story (all part of the set-up) and automatically makes "people" think the kid is nuts...

very clever operation.

"You are to have no contact with Mr. Donald J. Trump," Manhattan Criminal Court Judge Joanne Watters told Rogata.

The order includes standard mail, Facebook and the commander-in-chief's favorite medium, Twitter.

Contact must be avoided in "any way that you can possibly imagine," the judge added.

Rogata, who agreed to continue mental health treatment at the Turning Point facility he has already been attending, told cops he was trying to get to Trump with "secret information."

Hmmm

I don't think some see this for what I and some others think it is/was. (See post below yours.)

I have read as much as I can find about this individual. I am convinced that just about everything that has been put out into the media about him is a false narrative right down to him being "mentally unstable" and told to stay away from DT.

Nothing being said about him can be corroborated with any facts. I don't even know if HE knows what he was used for.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The question is will Silly agree.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
James Comey just met with gang of eight on the hill to discuss trump tower.

No comment.

Ut oh.
Trump. Ut oh

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

They said it was given to the candidates and their aides.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
here's an interesting comment from James Comey

www.rt.com...

www.independent.co.uk...
edit on 9-3-2017 by allseeeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

No.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

No it was probably in the security briefings they received daily. Flynns conversation was after the election btw. She wasn't told about any conversation between him and the Russians during the campaign because the election was over when that conversation occurred.
But that she was advised of Russian involvement in the hacking I can't doubt since it was on the news at the time. Trump rejected the idea, remember? The fourth debate I think it was. They both talked about it.

Hillarys campaign manager mook said the intelligence officials that were investigating the russians and Trump told him that the they were wiretapping russinas.

That is giving classified intelligence to the political opponent of the person being investigated.

From October

A senior U.S. intelligence official assured NBC News that cybersecurity and the Russian government's attempts to interfere in the 2016 election have been briefed to, and discussed extensively with, both parties' candidates, surrogates and leadership, since mid-August.

www.nbcnews.com...

Stop dodging. How did Mook know about the content of the intelligence briefings Hillary Clinton was receiving?
He had no clearance.

He didn't need clearance? your ignorance continues to surprise me...

President Trump and Pence didn't have "clearance" either when they received the classified intelligence briefings as Candidates.

And YES...they can select senior staff or advisors to be in on the briefings with them.

They receive "Clearance" by default of their position as the last candidates in contention before the election.

Trump had Flynn and Kushner (that we know of) in on his classified briefings as a Candidate.

Clinton would definitely have her campaign manager in on a briefing discussing the DNC and Campaign hacks?

Let me know if you still fail to get it.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Then I am perplexed. You claim they would never post such a story .. yet I sourced it.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 4tRuman

Guess you would know. That's four in a row or five? I've lost track.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

That was a joke.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

From October

www.nbcnews.com...

He had no clearance.

He didn't need clearance? your ignorance continues to surprise me...

President Trump and Pence didn't have "clearance" either when they received the classified intelligence briefings as Candidates.

And YES...they can select senior staff or advisors to be in on the briefings with them.

They receive "Clearance" by default of their position as the last candidates in contention before the election.

Trump had Flynn and Kushner (that we know of) in on his classified briefings as a Candidate.

Clinton would definitely have her campaign manager in on a briefing discussing the DNC and Campaign hacks?

Let me know if you still fail to get it.

From Reuters:

U.S. intelligence officials next week will invite the presidential and vice-presidential candidates from both political parties to receive top secret briefings on world crises and security threats, two U.S. officials familiar with the plans said.

Now that their nominations have been confirmed, Democrat Hillary Clinton and her vice presidential running mate, Senator Tim Kaine, and Republican Donald Trump and his running mate, Governor Mike Pence, will be offered identical intelligence briefings, the officials said.

Candidates customarily get one briefing although they may ask that it be broken into segments. Aides and advisors to the candidates will not be allowed to attend the briefings unless they have security clearances granting them access to Top Secret intelligence, the officials added. There could be questions about whether Trump aides who have done business in Eastern Europe could attend such briefings, the officials said. Clinton aides involved in the controversy over her private email server also might not be eligible, they said.

Asked on Thursday whether the intelligence community has any hesitation about briefing Trump or Clinton, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper replied: "No, there isn’t." "Both candidates will be reached out to, and offered briefings," although they are not mandatory, Clapper said at the Aspen Security Forum in Colorado. "We’ve got a team all prepared, and have had for some time."

While the briefings are expected to include some classified material, Clapper described them as "fairly general". Other officials said they will provide a broad overview of the most important issues, threats, and trends, including terrorism, Russia, and China.

The briefings will track unclassified assessments that Clapper presented to Congress earlier this year in an annual "Worldwide Threat Assessment," one of the officials said.

The briefings will not include information about U.S. intelligence sources and methods or current covert operations, both officials added. Trump was nominated last week at his party's convention and his rival at the Nov. 8 election, Clinton, is due to accept the Democratic nomination on Thursday night.

There is no mention anywhere of Robbie Mook either having Top Secret Clearance and also no mention of him anywhere having attended the briefings. There IS mention however that Hillary attended at least the first meeting alone.

I am sure the investigation can get to the bottom of why Robbie Mook seems to know classified details and it can be cleared up whether he was indeed in the meetings and whether he had the clearance to be there.

edit on 9/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Can you put the link up to that article I would love to read it.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Can you put the link up to that article I would love to read it.

Here it is:
www.reuters.com...

Here is another story that for the first briefing at least - Hillary was alone.
www.cbsnews.com...

Clinton attended the briefing in White Plains, New York, alone. No aides were with her.

edit on 9/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join