It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 255
<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Well I would fail that test.
Wait wait I can...
he has good looking children.

Must be a recessive gene...lol... couldn't resist.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Where was that?
So far everyone is denying any warrants were even issued.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Indigo5

We should try to get them to say "Must get moose and squirrel." Then we'd know for sure...LOL

One thing I did for fun once with a paid shill was something like ...

"Hey..understanding that no leader is perfect, is there anything you'd be willing to criticize Putin for?"

They can't knock Putin, even for small things, while on the clock for Putin.

I recall doing something similar with yourself once... asked you to provide something positive you felt about Trump. I got no answer from you.

It is the negative, not positive..

A paid shill can not criticize Putin or Russia, even in small ways.

If I was a paid shill for Hillary...then I would not be able to criticize her for anything, which I have done repeatedly..

Stop being an idiot..I actually prefer shills to the stupid and gullible..Shills have a paycheck to earn...Stupid and gullible have no excuse.

Ah, I see - so those demonising an individual and refusing to recognise a single thing their 'target' does as positive, as you do with Trump, is not a shill and those who can't be negative abut someone you dislike is a shill.. Have i got that right? Interesting. Rather self centred, but interesting nonetheless.

If I cared more, I'd try to sort out the pretzel you are trying to twist to make sense of your own BS..

That's MY test.. you are not the only one allowed to make up the rules.

You seem confused? What would lead you to believe I or anyone else gives a #?

Wow...I couldn't care less what "test" you demand of me?

You need to leave your basement and sticky keyboard and spend time in the real world...You appear to be losing it a little with delusions of importance.

Do they have basements in your dank corner of the UK?

Clearly you do give a sh** as you'e been wailing about Russians invading the boards across multiple threads.
We should try and stick to facts - there is no evidence of any collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, and no evidence that Obama spied on Trump.
Your credibility goes down the drain when you accept one set of speculation as true and dismiss the other. Try to stay objective, or in your case, try and be objective for a nice change.

edit on 9/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

COMHeBa-i Cb

I don't have a Cyrillic keyboard sorry...

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ABagent

Guys?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Russians speak English and they use English keyboards.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Maybe look at the multiple sources I have posted in this very thread. The wiretaps were confirmed, and the FBI asked them to hold off on printing the story.

It's only now anyone says there were no warrants.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Yeah didnt they call them dungeons.
LOL.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

a reply to: Grambler

No it was probably in the security briefings they received daily. Flynns conversation was after the election btw. She wasn't told about any conversation between him and the Russians during the campaign because the election was over when that conversation occurred.
But that she was advised of Russian involvement in the hacking I can't doubt since it was on the news at the time. Trump rejected the idea, remember? The fourth debate I think it was. They both talked about it.

Hillarys campaign manager mook said the intelligence officials that were investigating the russians and Trump told him that the they were wiretapping russinas.

That is giving classified intelligence to the political opponent of the person being investigated.

THAT is giving "Classified Intelligence" to BOTH candidates.

THAT is how US elections work

Intelligence briefings for finalists before transition..

From October

A senior U.S. intelligence official assured NBC News that cybersecurity and the Russian government's attempts to interfere in the 2016 election have been briefed to, and discussed extensively with, both parties' candidates, surrogates and leadership, since mid-August.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

No it was probably in the security briefings they received daily. Flynns conversation was after the election btw. She wasn't told about any conversation between him and the Russians during the campaign because the election was over when that conversation occurred.
But that she was advised of Russian involvement in the hacking I can't doubt since it was on the news at the time. Trump rejected the idea, remember? The fourth debate I think it was. They both talked about it.

Hillarys campaign manager mook said the intelligence officials that were investigating the russians and Trump told him that the they were wiretapping russinas.

That is giving classified intelligence to the political opponent of the person being investigated.

From October

A senior U.S. intelligence official assured NBC News that cybersecurity and the Russian government's attempts to interfere in the 2016 election have been briefed to, and discussed extensively with, both parties' candidates, surrogates and leadership, since mid-August.

www.nbcnews.com...

...and how did Mook know what was being briefed?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

We should try to get them to say "Must get moose and squirrel." Then we'd know for sure...LOL

One thing I did for fun once with a paid shill was something like ...

"Hey..understanding that no leader is perfect, is there anything you'd be willing to criticize Putin for?"

They can't knock Putin, even for small things, while on the clock for Putin.

I recall doing something similar with yourself once... asked you to provide something positive you felt about Trump. I got no answer from you.

It is the negative, not positive..

A paid shill can not criticize Putin or Russia, even in small ways.

If I was a paid shill for Hillary...then I would not be able to criticize her for anything, which I have done repeatedly..

Stop being an idiot..I actually prefer shills to the stupid and gullible..Shills have a paycheck to earn...Stupid and gullible have no excuse.

Ah, I see - so those demonising an individual and refusing to recognise a single thing their 'target' does as positive, as you do with Trump, is not a shill and those who can't be negative abut someone you dislike is a shill.. Have i got that right? Interesting. Rather self centred, but interesting nonetheless.

If I cared more, I'd try to sort out the pretzel you are trying to twist to make sense of your own BS..

That's MY test.. you are not the only one allowed to make up the rules.

You seem confused? What would lead you to believe I or anyone else gives a #?

Wow...I couldn't care less what "test" you demand of me?

You need to leave your basement and sticky keyboard and spend time in the real world...You appear to be losing it a little with delusions of importance.

Do they have basements in your dank corner of the UK?

Clearly you do give a sh** ...

Trying.....hmmmmm...NOPE...Sorry, still don't give a # about your "rules" or demands..

Maybe try barking some commands at your dog or something if you need to feed your keyboard delusions of importance.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

nope.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

From October

www.nbcnews.com...

...and how did Mook know what was being briefed?

Just cuz I know your have reading comprehension issues...

"with, both parties' candidates, surrogates and leadership"

Read the article/post above again...

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Yeah didnt they call them dungeons.
No I think they called dungeons ,dungeons and may have refereed to basements as cellars .ie. root cellars

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link