It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 254
<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

It doesn't look like that at all.

Now about my sourcing Liberal media outlets sourcing FISA warrants being issued back in January .. how is that a conservative lady?
edit on 9-3-2017 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

As we all know, that's a classic emotional reaction, when you're guilty.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Mooks comments state "directed At The Russians. "

Another duh guys? Why do you keep omitting data?
Are you like trump thinking no one's going to look it up or fact check?
¿¿¿[

edit on 392017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Sillyolme

We should try to get them to say "Must get moose and squirrel." Then we'd know for sure...LOL

One thing I did for fun once with a paid shill was something like ...

"Hey..understanding that no leader is perfect, is there anything you'd be willing to criticize Putin for?"

They can't knock Putin, even for small things, while on the clock for Putin.

I recall doing something similar with yourself once... asked you to provide something positive you felt about Trump. I got no answer from you.

It is the negative, not positive..

A paid shill can not criticize Putin or Russia, even in small ways.

If I was a paid shill for Hillary...then I would not be able to criticize her for anything, which I have done repeatedly..

Stop being an idiot..I actually prefer shills to the stupid and gullible..Shills have a paycheck to earn...Stupid and gullible have no excuse.

Ah, I see - so those demonising an individual and refusing to recognise a single thing their 'target' does as positive, as you do with Trump, is not a shill and those who can't be negative abut someone you dislike is a shill.. Have i got that right? Interesting. Rather self centred, but interesting nonetheless.

If I cared more, I'd try to sort out the pretzel you are trying to twist to make sense of your own BS..

That's MY test.. you are not the only one allowed to make up the rules.

You seem confused? What would lead you to believe I or anyone else gives a #?

Wow...I couldn't care less what "test" you demand of me?

You need to leave your basement and sticky keyboard and spend time in the real world...You appear to be losing it a little with delusions of importance.

Do they have basements in your dank corner of the UK?
edit on 9-3-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

You are not the only one to notice this. I have been keeping track too.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

It doesn't look like that at all.

Now about my sourcing Liberal media outlets sourcing FISA warrants being issued back in January .. how is that a conservative lady?

The WSJ and Guardian are NOT LIBERAL MEDIA OUTLETS...

From your post..

The Guardian has reported that the FBI applied for a Foreign Intelligence Service Act (FISA) warrant last summer to monitor members of the Trump campaign, but was denied in its initial attempt. Last November, former British MP and openly anti-Trump journalist Louise Mensch reported that the FBI had succeeded in its second request for a FISA warrant, which was later confirmed by the BBC.

fortune.com...

If you look into it...as MANY JOURNALISTS HAVE...all the reporting roots back to Louise Mensch...

The article, published on the right-leaning, libertarian website Heat Street, did not create much of a stir at the time. But it has come under the spotlight after Trump, in a tweetstorm over the weekend, accused Obama ....

In Britain, Mensch is best known for her stint as a Conservative lawmaker

www.washingtonpost.com... 14-9724d48f5666_story.html?utm_term=.9dd9b86eee88

All the reporting sources Louise Mensch at the right leaning Heatstreat...

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

You need to leave your basement and sticky keyboard and spend time in the real world...You appear to be losing it a little with delusions of importance. Do they have basements in your dank corner of the UK?
Google might be your friend as far as basements go but I would think they probably do and may have had them before the US was even a thought ...But if they don't then you were being very presumptuous .

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

You need to leave your basement and sticky keyboard and spend time in the real world...You appear to be losing it a little with delusions of importance. Do they have basements in your dank corner of the UK?
Google might be your friend as far as basements go but I would think they probably do and may have had them before the US was even a thought ...

According to Google the answer is no...British homes apparently very rarely have basements...

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

The proof is there. What about classified don't you understand? They should declassify everything just because you think so?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

As if they are changing minds or something. Yeah we see them.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

No it was probably in the security briefings they received daily. Flynns conversation was after the election btw. She wasn't told about any conversation between him and the Russians during the campaign because the election was over when that conversation occurred.
But that she was advised of Russian involvement in the hacking I can't doubt since it was on the news at the time. Trump rejected the idea, remember? The fourth debate I think it was. They both talked about it.

Hillarys campaign manager mook said the intelligence officials that were investigating the russians and Trump told him that the they were wiretapping russinas.

That is giving classified intelligence to the political opponent of the person being investigated.

Do you think it would have been acceptable that Trump was getting daily briefings of the intell of the investigation of Hillarys emails in the name of national security?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: xuenchen

I still think the guy climbing the Trump Tower last summer was a distraction that allowed someone to walk in and access a computer in Trump Tower to do Gawd-knows-what. With what we now know regarding what the CIA is capable of, I think some serious criminality went down at that time. This is some Deep State shenanigans orchestrated by somebody high up.

Adding this to my list of posts in this thread...just 'cause.

During his televised standoff with the NYPD's Emergency Services Unit, he dropped a laptop while suspended from the building. It fell to the fifth-floor landing of the building.

(Wondering if it was retrieved by someone and if it was a "soft" landing.)

edit on 9-3-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

a reply to: Grambler

No it was probably in the security briefings they received daily. Flynns conversation was after the election btw. She wasn't told about any conversation between him and the Russians during the campaign because the election was over when that conversation occurred.
But that she was advised of Russian involvement in the hacking I can't doubt since it was on the news at the time. Trump rejected the idea, remember? The fourth debate I think it was. They both talked about it.

Hillarys campaign manager mook said the intelligence officials that were investigating the russians and Trump told him that the they were wiretapping russinas.

That is giving classified intelligence to the political opponent of the person being investigated.

Do you think it would have been acceptable that Trump was getting daily briefings of the intell of the investigation of Hillarys emails in the name of national security?

That's not what Mook said in the Fox and Friends interview.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AdamBerns

Ummmm?

Checked in saw the posts and checked out immediately???

Reds under the bed UKtruth?

Ironically right under your post. Lol

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

If you look into it...as MANY JOURNALISTS HAVE...all the reporting roots back to Louise Mensch...

Except they also all claim they verified it was true. You just linked MARCH articles, I am linking JANUARY articles.

Please show me where a CONSERVATIVE is the source for these articles and these liberal outlets are VERIFYING this happened by who you claim.

Lawyers from the National Security Division in the Department of Justice then drew up an application. They took it to the secret US court that deals with intelligence, the Fisa court, named after the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act. They wanted permission to intercept the electronic records from two Russian banks.
Their first application, in June, was rejected outright by the judge. They returned with a more narrowly drawn order in July and were rejected again. Finally, before a new judge, the order was granted, on 15 October, three weeks before election day.

www.bbc.com...

but The Times knew several critical facts: the F.B.I. had a sophisticated investigation underway on Trump’s organization, possibly including FISA warrants. (Some news outlets now report that the F.B.I. did indeed have such warrants, an indication of probable cause.) Investigators had identified a mysterious communication channel, partly through a lead from anti-Trump operatives

At one point, the F.B.I. was so serious about its investigation into the server that it asked The Times to delay publication.

www.nytimes.com...

So the FBI knew about the story, sounds like they were asked to verify it.

The Guardian has learned that the FBI applied for a warrant from the foreign intelligence surveillance (Fisa) court over the summer in order to monitor four members of the Trump team suspected of irregular contacts with Russian officials. The Fisa court turned down the application asking FBI counter-intelligence investigators to narrow its focus. According to one report, the FBI was finally granted a warrant in October

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I still think the guy climbing the Trump Tower last summer was a distraction that allowed someone to walk in and access a computer in Trump Tower to do Gawd-knows-what. With what we now know regarding what the CIA is capable of, I think some serious criminality went down at that time. This is some Deep State shenanigans orchestrated by somebody high up.

Adding this to my list of posts in this thread...just 'cause.

During his televised standoff with the NYPD's Emergency Services Unit, he dropped a laptop while suspended from the building. It fell to the fifth-floor landing of the building.

(Wondering if it was retrieved by someone and if it was a "soft" landing.)

from the story (all part of the set-up) and automatically makes "people" think the kid is nuts...

very clever operation.

"You are to have no contact with Mr. Donald J. Trump," Manhattan Criminal Court Judge Joanne Watters told Rogata.

The order includes standard mail, Facebook and the commander-in-chief's favorite medium, Twitter.

Contact must be avoided in "any way that you can possibly imagine," the judge added.

Rogata, who agreed to continue mental health treatment at the Turning Point facility he has already been attending, told cops he was trying to get to Trump with "secret information."

Hmmm

edit on Mar-09-2017 by xuenchen because: setup

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing ... but would you say, in general, that scaling the exterior of a skyscraper is a good way to deliver a message? Does that demonstrate mental health and clear thought?

I don't think anyone has to cast the young man as ill.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

We'd better steer this ship back on course but before we do...two have come and gone.

Trump...wire tap..
Russia....
Distraction.
Should be enough tags.lol

new topics

top topics

<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join