It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 253
<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Indigo5

We should try to get them to say "Must get moose and squirrel." Then we'd know for sure...LOL

One thing I did for fun once with a paid shill was something like ...

"Hey..understanding that no leader is perfect, is there anything you'd be willing to criticize Putin for?"

They can't knock Putin, even for small things, while on the clock for Putin.

I recall doing something similar with yourself once... asked you to provide something positive you felt about Trump. I got no answer from you.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

It is obvious. No doctor needed.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
Then why did Democrats tell CNN, BBC, and many other liberal outlets warrants WERE issued .... and the story was printed?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

So....no denial huh? Just a redirect?

LOL.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

So....no denial huh? Just a redirect?

LOL.

No redirect, just a chuckle and a smirk.

Give it time.. eventually you will also understand the silliness of the Russian conspiracy theory.

edit on 9/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

We should try to get them to say "Must get moose and squirrel." Then we'd know for sure...LOL

"Hey..understanding that no leader is perfect, is there anything you'd be willing to criticize Putin for?"

I recall doing something similar with yourself once... asked you to provide something positive you felt about Trump. I got no answer from you.

It is the negative, not positive..

A paid shill can not criticize Putin or Russia, even in small ways.

If I was a paid shill for Hillary...then I would not be able to criticize her for anything, which I have done repeatedly..

Stop being an idiot..I actually prefer shills to the stupid and gullible..Shills have a paycheck to earn...Stupid and gullible have no excuse.
edit on 9-3-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Sillyolme
Then why did Democrats tell CNN, BBC, and many other liberal outlets warrants WERE issued .... and the story was printed?

A CONSERVATIVE British woman was the one to report FISA warrants issued.

It was BREIBART and that other idiot who said Obama tapped Trumps's phone.

As it is evolving now...It looks like the Trump Server (not phone) wasn't even tapped.

They got a FISA warrant for the Alfa Bank server, since it was purportedly handling the traffic and payments between hacking operations and troll armies and the FSB.

Trump's server likely showed up in that traffic with heavy exchanges of packets...whether it was for non-criminal purposes..marketing of Trump properties..or not is not known yet.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

If I was a paid shill for Hillary...then I would not be able to criticize her for anything, which I have done repeatedly..

Stop being an idiot..I actually prefer shills to the stupid and gullible..Shills have a paycheck to earn...Stupid and gullible have no excuse.

Ah, I see - so those demonising an individual and refusing to recognise a single thing their 'target' does as positive, as you do with Trump, is not a shill...and those who can't be negative abut someone you dislike is a shill.. Have i got that right? Interesting. Rather self centred, but interesting nonetheless.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

How so?
I see republicans pulling away from him.
Most saying "I don't know what the hell he's talking about" or a version of that.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Ah, I see - so those demonising an individual and refusing to recognise a single thing their 'target' does as positive, as you do with Trump, is not a shill and those who can't be negative abut someone you dislike is a shill.. Have i got that right? Interesting. Rather self centred, but interesting nonetheless.

If I cared more, I'd try to sort out the pretzel you are trying to twist to make sense of your own BS..

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

....who would have thunk lol

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Ah, I see - so those demonising an individual and refusing to recognise a single thing their 'target' does as positive, as you do with Trump, is not a shill and those who can't be negative abut someone you dislike is a shill.. Have i got that right? Interesting. Rather self centred, but interesting nonetheless.

If I cared more, I'd try to sort out the pretzel you are trying to twist to make sense of your own BS..

Pretty simple really.
Do you have anything positive to say about Trump? Anything at all?
That's MY test.. you are not the only one allowed to make up the rules.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

That's MY test.. you are not the only one allowed to make up the rules.
You have to understand that the Trump hole is very deep and dark and if you allow any light in you risk tearing the very fabric of time ...

edit on 9-3-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
It sounds like Obama was a little more upset by the accusations he spied on Trump than his statements let on...
www.zerohedge.com...

In a report demonstrating the collapse in diplomatic relations between the current and previous president, the WSJ wrote overnight that rapport between Barack Obama and Donald Trump has "unraveled" with Trump "convinced that Mr. Obama is undermining his nascent administration" while Obama is "furious" over Trump tweets accusing him of illegal wiretapping. The WSJ notes that after shaking hands on Jan. 20, the day of Trump's inauguration, the two presidents haven’t spoken since, "although Trump tried to call Obama to thank him for the traditional letter that one president leaves for his successor in the Oval Office." The reason: Obama was traveling at the time and the two never connected.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

No it was probably in the security briefings they received daily. Flynns conversation was after the election btw. She wasn't told about any conversation between him and the Russians during the campaign because the election was over when that conversation occurred.
But that she was advised of Russian involvement in the hacking I can't doubt since it was on the news at the time. Trump rejected the idea, remember? The fourth debate I think it was. They both talked about it.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Feels scalp for abrasions or contusions...
Nope nice smooth head. Blemish free.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Thanks for this..

In a report demonstrating the collapse in diplomatic relations between the current and previous president, the WSJ wrote overnight that rapport between Barack Obama and Donald Trump has "unraveled" with Trump "convinced that Mr. Obama is undermining his nascent administration" while Obama is "furious" over Trump tweets accusing him of illegal wiretapping. The WSJ notes that after shaking hands on Jan. 20, the day of Trump's inauguration, the two presidents haven’t spoken since, "although Trump tried to call Obama to thank him for the traditional letter that one president leaves for his successor in the Oval Office." The reason: Obama was traveling at the time and the two never connected.

LOL

It looks like Trumps fake Twitter Tantrum about Pres. Obama tapping his phones was because Trump got his feelings hurt that Pres. Obama didn't return his calls quickly enough!

Trump really does have the maturity of a hormonal teen-age girl.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

It would be impossible to prove Hillary did. What was Robbies exact quote? I can look it up of course. I should just go ahead and do that.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

A CONSERVATIVE British woman was the one to report FISA warrants issued.

Oh really.

From January ...

The Guardian has learned that the FBI applied for a warrant from the foreign intelligence surveillance (Fisa) court over the summer

www.theguardian.com...

Need to me get more liberal outlets posting the story?

new topics

top topics

<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join