It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 252
<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: UKTruth

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: Indigo5

Be careful ...Russian boogiman ..be afraid be very afraid

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: mOjOm

You may want to consult a physician.

Don't embarrass yourselves..

Remember when I predicted this???

He is literally that..they are easy to spot and growing in new numbers on ATS.

The PC he is posting on is not his and will belong to another professional poster when his shift is up. That's why the ATS accounts come and go in a matter of hours.

Where is his account now???.....GONE…His shift is over and the PC wiped for the next paid Russian shill to take a seat….He was a member for a working shift …All posts in keeping with Russian Prop; Russia Great, Russia NEVER interferes with other countries, Russia did not meddle in election, USA Corrupt.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&list=posts

I can pint to over a dozen examples of this in the past couple weeks…Same talking points, sometimes word for word..Come and gone in a working shift…PC wiped for next Paid shill..

More conspiracy theories? Russians Russians everywhere!

Uhhhh...Russian Proaganda is not conspiracy?

Your denial that the Russian government conducts propaganda campaigns represents some bizarre brainwashing refuted by reality itself.

You are "Russians?...What's Russia?..There are no Russians?"

No one denies Russia conducts propaganda - on a small scale compared to US propaganda.
But that is not the hysterical claim is it? ... you are still clinging to Trump campaign/Russia collusion to swing the election... how's the proof coming along on that wing nut conspiracy theory?
edit on 9/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I just posted in an obvious Russian shill thread a few minutes ago and it's now gone. this new intense flurry reeks of desperation. I noticed it weeks before the election, too. they aren't getting as much traction now - people are waking up, hopefully.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
insider.foxnews.com...

Former Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook was a guest on "Fox & Friends" Tuesday discussing what the campaign knew and didn't know concerning President Donald Trump's allegations of wiretapping by the Obama administration. Trump and his Cabinet have denied any contacts with Russia during the campaign, but Mook said the facts in this case paint a different picture. "Trump aides were caught talking to Russian agents, and those conversations were captured because the intelligence community regularly taps the phone lines of those Russian agents," Mook said. He said the real question that needs to be asked is why were Trump aides talking to Russia so much. Mook added that the Clinton campaign was informed by the intelligence community that wiretaps of Russian agents did in fact take place. "The whole situation is very bizarre that American campaign operatives would be going back and forth so much, not only with the Russian ambassador but other Russian agents as well," Mook said. "The whole reason we are having this conversation is [because] the Trump campaign was talking to the Russians a lot. That's how this got picked up. We need to understand why this was happening."

Gee I didn't realize campaign managers were cleared to receive this type of sensitive intelligence investigation material. "Talking to russians" is not illegal.
Recording american citizens not the target of an investigation is illegal. Dissemination of americans data in such a manor is illegal.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: l007sb

Who are all these people who join one day and get banned within hours? It's happened several times just within this thread. WTF??? Same person???

On topic.
No warrants were issued. This fails right out of the box.

link   

He could have been Russian but seemed to be pro Russian but if that's the best spy material they got then they got nothing ....Most I noticed about the member or I think it was them was this Bank stuff .That got swept aside quickly .

link   

The PC he is posting on is not his and will belong to another professional poster when his shift is up. That's why the ATS accounts come and go in a matter of hours.

Where is his account now???.....GONE…His shift is over and the PC wiped for the next paid Russian shill to take a seat….He was a member for a working shift …All posts in keeping with Russian Prop; Russia Great, Russia NEVER interferes with other countries, Russia did not meddle in election, USA Corrupt.

I can pint to over a dozen examples of this in the past couple weeks…Same talking points, sometimes word for word..Come and gone in a working shift…PC wiped for next Paid shill..

Your denial that the Russian government conducts propaganda campaigns represents some bizarre brainwashing refuted by reality itself.

I agree that russia does propaganda. So do the democrats, republicans, cia, etc.

Hell the vault 7 release shows that the CIA even has a meme creation division.

You could very well be right that that account was a russian shill. But people have been claiming for years that there are US government shills on here.

And during the election people were convinced the were paid shills on here from both sides.

Maybe they were right too.

The pointy is, who cares?

I argued this to people calling out hillary shills during the election; it doesn't matter who says something, just focus on the statements they are making.

For example, if I found out you Indigo are a paid CIA assett, I don't think that hurts anyone of your comments that you have made.

In addition, we can never no who is a paid shill, no matter how positive we are.

So under that theme, I will give this hypothetical.

How do we know that that poster wasn't a CIA assett that was charged with posting and vaguely making himself to seem Russian in an effort to get people to believe the russians are spreading propaganda?

I don't believe that, but the point is looking for shills is basically pointless because we will never have proof.

link   

No one denies Russia conducts propaganda

You did? Just now...

I cited the paid shill on this thread...Predicted his account would disappear when his shift ended and the next shill took a seat at the PC and it was wiped...and that is what happened.

You defended paid shill posts like this...

originally posted by: l007sb
My gut feeling tells me it's far more likely to be CIA who hacked DNC rather than Russia. Russia has no history of interfering in another country's election.

No country has ever complained of being hacked by Russia in election.

At least that guy got paid for it?

What is your excuse?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

We should try to get them to say "Must get moose and squirrel." Then we'd know for sure...LOL

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

No one denies Russia conducts propaganda

You did? Just now...

I cited the paid shill on this thread...Predicted his account would disappear when his shift ended and the next shill took a seat at the PC and it was wiped...and that is what happened.

You defended paid shill posts like this...

My gut feeling tells me it's far more likely to be CIA who hacked DNC rather than Russia. Russia has no history of interfering in another country's election.

No country has ever complained of being hacked by Russia in election.

At least that guy got paid for it?

What is your excuse?

Nope, I was just laughing at the hysteria.

I am not really interested in the Correct The Record types. I do smirk at the 'reds under the bed' witch hunt though and that you are spending time tracking it down, lol. You've been posting the same theories on several threads. It's just funny that they seem to be consuming your time.Why not just ignore the obvious hit and run types?
edit on 9/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Grambler

Yeah so weren't they BOTH getting security briefings after they won their parties nomination?
Yes they were.

Clinton's "briefings" were under-the-table.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

All of which has zero to do with the issues.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: mOjOm

Russian trolls are now the most enthusiastic members of ATS.
Boy you said a mouth full. They should arrive in a pink bubble like Glinda the good witch. They come and go so quickly...

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I agree that russia does propaganda. So do the democrats, republicans, cia, etc.

Hell the vault 7 release shows that the CIA even has a meme creation division.

You could very well be right that that account was a russian shill. But people have been claiming for years that there are US government shills on here.

I have knocked down and reported accusations of paid shill before...both ways..non-partisan..

But these guys lately are the real deal...I have a protocol for spotting them..I correctly predicted that account last night would gone by morning.

They say the same things. Paid shills sit down at a PC and have a list of themes and bullet points for the shift.

Lazy shills simply type what is on the list with little changing of text..."Russia has no history of interfering in another country's election"...I have seen that near exact phrase in a half dozen different posts and different accounts that came and went in a matter of hours in recent weeks.

They add in dressing for the theme...But that sometimes exposes lack of knowledge of English ..The Shill above used the expression "On THAT other hand"...in one of his posts..

Just saying...Keep an eye out...not hard to spot...Registered same day to defend or cheer Russia...gone the next.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

We can only imagine what they told Kellyanne Conway 💗

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Have you seen any explanation for mooks statement or the transcript of flynns conversation?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Clinton's "briefings" were under-the-table.

And while she was still under a criminal FBI investigation!

As for the Russian "infiltration" we saw this same here thing during the Crimea invasion.

Has nothing to do with Trump.

edit on 9-3-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

We should try to get them to say "Must get moose and squirrel." Then we'd know for sure...LOL

One thing I did for fun once with a paid shill was something like ...

"Hey..understanding that no leader is perfect, is there anything you'd be willing to criticize Putin for?"

They can't knock Putin, even for small things, while on the clock for Putin.

top topics

<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join