It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 251
<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Aside from the CNN caught vids we have all come to enjoy I had never watched them ...Well I am slowly changing my approach now that I have my filters firmly turned on ... In this latest CNN vid on tweetgate we get to see how the are trying to craft the narrative ...Oh and don't be surprised if CNN re-edited some of the audio ,especially the past questions that were asked ... But its a peek into the problem, reaction ,solution we should keep in our minds when viewing these ...Gone are the days when we thought CNN was a news outlet ..

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Yep its me Tubieguy
This is a good RT report on the VAULT 7 with the way MSM is or is not reporting it .

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

What are you taking about handing it over to Hillary?
We're getting deeper aspect t s on something that never happened in the first place now? A fictional chapter two to the bogus chapter one?

Oh this is really getting good now.

Did trump say that too? LOL too much really.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

It could be huge (my spell check won't allow the stupid version of the word sorry. My kindle is smarter than Donald trump.)
It won't be hugh in the way you think.

Just pause for a second and think of this dudes credibility so far and you ...
Oh who am I kidding.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Well James bond they don't install physical bugs anymore. So even if the place was bugged it would have been electronic and remote.
Do you still have a handset with one of those coiled wires where you can unscrew the mouth piece from the receiver to install a bug? And a rotary dial too?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Oh who am I kidding.
No no keep going ,I am sure you will kid some that come into the thread . We will watch your star count for verification as to how effective you are ....carry on

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

What are you taking about handing it over to Hillary?
We're getting deeper aspect t s on something that never happened in the first place now? A fictional chapter two to the bogus chapter one?

Oh this is really getting good now.

Did trump say that too? LOL too much really.

Hillarys campaign manager Robbie Mook said that intelligent officials told the HIllary campaign about the wiretaps on the Russians that picked up Trumps people.

Are you claiming Mook is lying, or did you just not bother to look into what was posted.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Yeah see that's just not my style. I try to avoid banging my head against a wall.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Indigo5

Yeah, it's been pretty obvious for anyone who spends enough time around here that ATS has fallen victim to the Russia Propaganda campaign being pushed through the internet. Along with the Botnets and social media and trolls.

Yep...Remember how I said his account would be gone in a matter of hours..cuz he was just doing shift at posting center?

Look at his account...GONE...came and went in single shift of hours...

To let us know that Russia has never, ever interfered in any other countries elections!!

edit on 9-3-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I'm waiting to see if V7 reveals that other Republican candidates were spied on before the Republican convention.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Yeah so weren't they BOTH getting security briefings after they won their parties nomination?
Yes they were.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I try to avoid banging my head against a wall.
I think we all try that ...some are better at it then others though .

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Is the V7 data searchable ? Corbett report talked about it shortly today and kind of said it was a bunch of gobouley gouk technical stuff . He also said that he didn't look at much of it though and there is a ton of it .

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Yeah so weren't they BOTH getting security briefings after they won their parties nomination? Yes they were.
They probably were but Hillary seems to have been briefed on the Trump/Russian investigation .It would be dumb to think that Trump got those memo's or briefings .

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Be careful ...Russian boogiman ..be afraid be very afraid

originally posted by: Tempter

You may want to consult a physician.

Don't embarrass yourselves..

Remember when I predicted this???

originally posted by: Indigo5

He is literally that..they are easy to spot and growing in new numbers on ATS.

The PC he is posting on is not his and will belong to another professional poster when his shift is up. That's why the ATS accounts come and go in a matter of hours.

Where is his account now???.....GONE…His shift is over and the PC wiped for the next paid Russian shill to take a seat….He was a member for a working shift …All posts in keeping with Russian Prop; Russia Great, Russia NEVER interferes with other countries, Russia did not meddle in election, USA Corrupt.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&list=posts

I can point to over a dozen examples of this in the past couple weeks…Same talking points, sometimes word for word..Come and gone in a working shift…PC wiped for next Paid shill..

You want insight into actual Russian paid prop agenda?

Take a look through the posts of his short lived ATS account (hours)...

And watch for similar in hit and run.
edit on 9-3-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

The PC he is posting on is not his and will belong to another professional poster when his shift is up. That's why the ATS accounts come and go in a matter of hours.

Where is his account now???.....GONE…His shift is over and the PC wiped for the next paid Russian shill to take a seat….He was a member for a working shift …All posts in keeping with Russian Prop; Russia Great, Russia NEVER interferes with other countries, Russia did not meddle in election, USA Corrupt.

I can pint to over a dozen examples of this in the past couple weeks…Same talking points, sometimes word for word..Come and gone in a working shift…PC wiped for next Paid shill..

More conspiracy theories? Russians Russians everywhere!
It does appear that some accounts are springing up at the moment ... maybe they are just popping in to laugh at the hysteria based on no evidence? Or maybe it is the CTR Hillary trolls who have nothing to fight for anymore...and still need paying.
edit on 9/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Too bad James Bond didn't have a comic side kick. What a shame.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Hillarys campaign manager Robbie Mook said that intelligent officials told the HIllary campaign about the wiretaps on the Russians that picked up Trumps people. Are you claiming Mook is lying, or did you just not bother to look into what was posted.

This would not be an issue if she had won.
Have you seen any explanation for mooks story or the story of the transcript of flynns conversation?

Both are evidence of spying on the opposite political campaign that apparently no one in any oversight capacity knew about.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I can pint to over a dozen examples of this in the past couple weeks…Same talking points, sometimes word for word..Come and gone in a working shift…PC wiped for next Paid shill..

More conspiracy theories? Russians Russians everywhere!

Uhhhh...Russian Proaganda is not conspiracy?

Your denial that the Russian government conducts propaganda campaigns represents some bizarre brainwashing refuted by reality itself.

You are "Russians?...What's Russia?..There are no Russians?"

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

And not knowing this person or what he stands for or anything at all about him because he says what you want to hear he is automatically credible? While the authorities are not credible...

top topics

<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join