It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 250
<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: l007sb
My gut feeling tells me it's far more likely to be CIA who hacked DNC rather than Russia. Russia has no history of interfering in another country's election. Russians don't have that culture. CIA on that other hand is a master at disruption and impersonation. Considering how corrupt CIA has gotten over the past 8 years, one can only wonder what sort of things they can do.

Oh good lord. Can you be any more of an obvious Pro-Russia Shill???

Yes Russia is known for being such angels around the globe.

Such complete BS!!

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The CIA leak from WikiLeaks jogged my memroy to some
interesting data from last year during the DNC hack.

Officials examing the hack reported that
it appeared Russia deliberately left its fingerprints
behind.

U.S. intelligence officials suspect that Russian hackers who broke into Democratic Party computers may have deliberately left digital fingerprints to show Moscow is a "cyberpower" that Washington should respect.

For example, said one official, the hackers used some Cyrillic characters, worked during Russian government business hours but not on Russian religious or political holidays."Either these guys were incredibly sloppy, in which case it’s not clear that they could have gotten as far as they did without being detected, or they wanted us to know they were Russian,"

www.businessinsider.com...

Curious, so there were at least two different digital fingerprints,
maybe a third here, and experts thought the fingerprint was deliberately left.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: l007sb
My gut feeling tells me it's far more likely to be CIA who hacked DNC rather than Russia. Russia has no history of interfering in another country's election. Russians don't have that culture. CIA on that other hand is a master at disruption and impersonation. Considering how corrupt CIA has gotten over the past 8 years, one can only wonder what sort of things they can do.

Oh good lord. Can you be any more of an obvious Pro-Russia Shill???

Yes Russia is known for being such angels around the globe.

Such complete BS!!

He is literally that..they are easy to spot and growing in new numbers on ATS.

The PC he is posting on is not his and will belong to another professional poster when his shift is up. That's why the ATS accounts come and go in a matter of hours.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Curious, so there were at least two different digital fingerprints, maybe a third here, and experts thought the fingerprint was deliberately left.
Or deliberately put there ...think VAULT 7

edit on 8-3-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Or deliberately put there ...think VAULT 7

Yes, exactly Pocket Putin.

edit on 8-3-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Yeah, it's been pretty obvious for anyone who spends enough time around here that ATS has fallen victim to the Russia Propaganda campaign being pushed through the internet. Along with the Botnets and social media and trolls.

They can be easy to spot for a variety of reasons actually if one just puts enough time into it. The cult like behavior just takes time to notice since it requires time watching the behavior of things before it becomes clear.

I just hope there are still some people in power who are also aware who actually still give a damn about this country to do something about it before it's too late. Already it has caused more chaos and problems that will take time to sort out even if we started now and I don't see that happening. It could end up being very bad.

At the same time I have to put some blame on us too. We have become so dumb and lazy and allowed for those in power to run amok for so long we have also placed ourselves in this position too. Those who have aided this entire thing through either willful compliance or their own ineptitude are just as much to blame as those who exploit such weaknesses.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

a reply to: Indigo5

Yeah, it's been pretty obvious for anyone who spends enough time around here that ATS has fallen victim to the Russia Propaganda campaign being pushed through the internet. Along with the Botnets and social media and trolls.

They can be easy to spot for a variety of reasons actually if one just puts enough time into it. The cult like behavior just takes time to notice since it requires time watching the behavior of things before it becomes clear.

I just hope there are still some people in power who are also aware who actually still give a damn about this country to do something about it before it's too late. Already it has caused more chaos and problems that will take time to sort out even if we started now and I don't see that happening. It could end up being very bad.

At the same time I have to put some blame on us too. We have become so dumb and lazy and allowed for those in power to run amok for so long we have also placed ourselves in this position too. Those who have aided this entire thing through either willful compliance or their own ineptitude are just as much to blame as those who exploit such weaknesses.

You may want to consult a physician.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

If you're implying that what I said about Russia's Propaganda Efforts is false then you're either very ignorant or you're in on it.

Either way it doesn't matter much to me. Although if you're in on it I'd at least give you some credit for your success in it thus far. It has been quite successful. If it's just ignorance than that is your problem you'll have to solve on your own.

Thanks for your concern about my health though. But I'm doing just fine.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Russian trolls are now the most enthusiastic members of ATS.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: Grambler

The CIA leak from WikiLeaks jogged my memroy to some
interesting data from last year during the DNC hack.

Officials examing the hack reported that
it appeared Russia deliberately left its fingerprints
behind.

U.S. intelligence officials suspect that Russian hackers who broke into Democratic Party computers may have deliberately left digital fingerprints to show Moscow is a "cyberpower" that Washington should respect.

For example, said one official, the hackers used some Cyrillic characters, worked during Russian government business hours but not on Russian religious or political holidays."Either these guys were incredibly sloppy, in which case it’s not clear that they could have gotten as far as they did without being detected, or they wanted us to know they were Russian,"

www.businessinsider.com...

Curious, so there were at least two different digital fingerprints,
maybe a third here, and experts thought the fingerprint was deliberately left.

they have muddied the water enough that it will be hard to pin this on anyone
hillary tweeting about it when no one else was is just as curious

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

If you're implying that what I said about Russia's Propaganda Efforts is false then you're either very ignorant or you're in on it.

Either way it doesn't matter much to me. Although if you're in on it I'd at least give you some credit for your success in it thus far. It has been quite successful. If it's just ignorance than that is your problem you'll have to solve on your own.

It must be hard to undo the brainwashing you have been subjected to in order to believe Russians are hiding around every corner, but at least make an effort given all the new information being released.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
This whole inquiry is going to backfire on Trump. Calls are growing for FBI and CIA to be subpoenaed for evidence, and for Trump to face serious consequences if there isn't any.

There is also a dull roar that's growing asking Trump to be subpoenaed for his tax returns, as these could show payments and outstanding loans to / from Russian business interests. If there's nothing to hide, why hasn't Trump just released these?

Trump himself asked for this inquiry. To refuse to provide documentation to help the inquiry determine a result would be tantamount to contempt of court.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

It must be hard to undo the brainwashing you have been subjected to in order to believe Russians are hiding around every corner, but at least make an effort given all the new information being released.

It must be hard to undo the brainwashing you have been subjected to in order to believe "there is nothing to see here regarding Russian involvement", but at least make an effort given all the new information being released.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

In your case, I wonder if it is brainwashing that is causing you to fail to see all the evidence of Russian agitprop, or if Russian agitprop is your profession.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: UKTruth

In your case, I wonder if it is brainwashing that is causing you to fail to see all the evidence of Russian agitprop, or if Russian agitprop is your profession.

Lol, more paranoia. the Russians are coming... the Russians are coming!!!
It is quite funny seeing the truly entrenched clinging to Russian conspiracy theories by their fingernails. Don't let go.. it's a long way down for you considering past statements.

edit on 9/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Speaking of paranoia how about that Trump. He sees Obama around every corner I bet he even checks for him under his bed at night.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

What "serious consequences" are you speaking of? Yesterday FOIA requests were sent to reveal if there were FISA warrants issued.
Trumps tax returns will be subpoenaed from whom exactly? What tax returns show payments and loans?
What "documentation" has trump failed to provide?

Trump claimed to be wiretapped. There was a transcript of an american citizens conversation with a foreign target provided to the white house. Clapper has stated there was NO collusion between the trump campaign and any russians. Do you deny this needs to be fully investigated?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

What is referred to as tax returns are income tax returns. They show income. Yes Trump has income from Russia. So what? It's not illegal to have income from Russia.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SamB19961023

And his tax returns were released. The government has them. He is not hiding them away from the government. If there was evidence of wrongdoing in them it would be apparent.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies

This whole inquiry is going to backfire on Trump.

But it's already backfiring on everybody else.

top topics

<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join