It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
* - In 1999, she was nominated by President Bill Clinton to serve as the U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of New York.
* - In 2001, Lynch left the U.S. Attorney's office to become a partner at Hogan & Hartson. H&H - Hillary Clinton’s first presidential campaign made public in 2008, Hogan & Hartson’s New York-based partner Howard Topaz was the tax lawyer who filed income tax returns for Bill and Hillary Clinton beginning in 2004.
Hogan & Hartson in Virginia filed a patent trademark request on May 19, 2004, for Denver-based MX Logic Inc., the computer software firm that developed the email encryption system used to manage Clinton’s private email server beginning in July 2013.
* - In 1999, President Bill Clinton nominated Lynch for the first of her two terms as U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of New York, a position she held until she joined Hogan & Hartson in March 2002.
* - Hogan & Hartson, currently known as Hogan Lovells after a May 2010 merger with a London-based law firm, announced Lynch had joined the firm’s New York office as a partner in the Litigation Practice Group, focusing her law practice on commercial litigation, white collar criminal defense and corporate compliance issues.
* - In a an April 26, 2010, statement Hogan & Hartson announced Lynch had decided to return to her previous Justice Department job after being nominated by President Obama in February 2010 to become once again the U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of New York.
* - A report published April 8, 2008, by The American Lawyer noted Hogan & Hartson were among Hillary Clinton’s biggest financial supporters in the legal industry during her first presidential campaign.
* - When Lynch’s nomination as attorney general was considered by the Senate one year ago, as WND reported, the Senate Judiciary Committee examined her role in the Obama administration’s decision not to prosecute the banking giant HSBC for laundering funds for Mexican drug cartels and Middle Eastern terrorists.
WND was first to report in a series of articles beginning in 2012 money-laundering charges brought by John Cruz, a former HSBC vice president and relationship manager, based on his more than 1,000 pages of evidence and secret audio recordings.
The staff of the Senate Judiciary Committee focused on Cruz’s allegations that Lynch, acting then in her capacity as the U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of New York, engaged in a Department of Justice cover-up. Obama’s attorney general nominee allowed HSBC to enter into a “deferred prosecution” settlement in which the bank agreed to pay a $1.9 billion fine and admit “willful criminal conduct” in exchange for dropping criminal investigations and prosecutions of HSBC directors or employees.
originally posted by: Grambler
Hannity has lt col Tony Shaffer who was a senior intelligence officer and he straight up said the his contacts say that the CIA was the one that hacked the DNC and they framed Russia for it!
This is the first I have heard someone on tv say this.
originally posted by: l007sb
Russia has no history of interfering in another country's election. Russians don't have that culture. CIA on that other hand
March 08, 2017 "Information Clearing House" - How much did Hillary Clinton know, regarding the Trump Tower wiretaps and FISA warrants (assuming they existed)? What we know: The first FISA request came right after former Attorney General Loretta Lynch met with Bill Clinton on the airport tarmac in Phoenix Arizona on June of 2016. The first FISA request was denied. A week later FBI Director James Comey exonerated Hillary Clinton from further investigation saying… “Our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.”
We also know (via various news reports) that a second FISA request was submitted in October of 2016 just before the US elections. On October 31st, then Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton sent out a tweet saying that ‘computer scientists have uncovered a covert server linking the Trump organization to a Russian-based server’. Was Hillary Clinton tipped off to the wiretapping right before to the November 8th election?
originally posted by: l007sb
a reply to: Grambler
When Lavrov met Tillerson recently, the first thing he said to Tillerson was you must know we do not interfere in another country's election.
originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: Indigo5
Be careful ...Russian boogiman ..be afraid be very afraid