It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 249
<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Wow!!!

Hannity has lt col Tony Shaffer who was a senior intelligence officer and he straight up said the his contacts say that the CIA was the one that hacked the DNC and they framed Russia for it!

This is the first I have heard someone on tv say this.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler
a reply to: burgerbuddy

All possible however we need to remember where Loretta Lynch came from. Additional source for info below.

* - In 1999, she was nominated by President Bill Clinton to serve as the U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of New York.

* - In 2001, Lynch left the U.S. Attorney's office to become a partner at Hogan & Hartson. H&H - Hillary Clinton’s first presidential campaign made public in 2008, Hogan & Hartson’s New York-based partner Howard Topaz was the tax lawyer who filed income tax returns for Bill and Hillary Clinton beginning in 2004.

Hogan & Hartson in Virginia filed a patent trademark request on May 19, 2004, for Denver-based MX Logic Inc., the computer software firm that developed the email encryption system used to manage Clinton’s private email server beginning in July 2013.

* - In 1999, President Bill Clinton nominated Lynch for the first of her two terms as U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of New York, a position she held until she joined Hogan & Hartson in March 2002.

* - Hogan & Hartson, currently known as Hogan Lovells after a May 2010 merger with a London-based law firm, announced Lynch had joined the firm’s New York office as a partner in the Litigation Practice Group, focusing her law practice on commercial litigation, white collar criminal defense and corporate compliance issues.

* - In a an April 26, 2010, statement Hogan & Hartson announced Lynch had decided to return to her previous Justice Department job after being nominated by President Obama in February 2010 to become once again the U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of New York.

* - A report published April 8, 2008, by The American Lawyer noted Hogan & Hartson were among Hillary Clinton’s biggest financial supporters in the legal industry during her first presidential campaign.

* - When Lynch’s nomination as attorney general was considered by the Senate one year ago, as WND reported, the Senate Judiciary Committee examined her role in the Obama administration’s decision not to prosecute the banking giant HSBC for laundering funds for Mexican drug cartels and Middle Eastern terrorists.

WND was first to report in a series of articles beginning in 2012 money-laundering charges brought by John Cruz, a former HSBC vice president and relationship manager, based on his more than 1,000 pages of evidence and secret audio recordings.

The staff of the Senate Judiciary Committee focused on Cruz’s allegations that Lynch, acting then in her capacity as the U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of New York, engaged in a Department of Justice cover-up. Obama’s attorney general nominee allowed HSBC to enter into a “deferred prosecution” settlement in which the bank agreed to pay a $1.9 billion fine and admit “willful criminal conduct” in exchange for dropping criminal investigations and prosecutions of HSBC directors or employees.

She owed the Clintons and they probably had dirt on her from the years she protected them. The AG is the other person who can order a FISA wiretap.
edit on 8-3-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Ha! The truth has finally come out. I knew Russia didn't do it because Russia does not have any history of doing something like that to a foreign country.

When Lavrov met Tillerson recently, the first thing he said to Tillerson was you must know we do not interfere in another country's election.
edit on 8-3-2017 by l007sb because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Wow!!!

Hannity has lt col Tony Shaffer who was a senior intelligence officer and he straight up said the his contacts say that the CIA was the one that hacked the DNC and they framed Russia for it!

This is the first I have heard someone on tv say this.

It is certainly plausible. Remember we had several states who reported hacking of their election databases only to find out the hacking came from a DHS IP address.

Kentucky / W. Virgina also traced their hacks / attempted hacks back to DHS.

also keep in mind DHS was wanting to, essentially, federalize the State election systems to "protect" from hacking. Was their a real concern or was it a cover to manipulate election results? DHS denies it was them, suggesting it was merely a false positive. I wonder if they were going to blame the Russians and scrapped it when it was discovered.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

well we know the cia has the tools to make it look so

how long until the rats jump ship for immunity deals
edit on 8/3/2017 by shooterbrody because: oops

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

That is quite the group of dot's you got there

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
My gut feeling tells me it's far more likely to be CIA who hacked DNC rather than Russia. Russia has no history of interfering in another country's election. Russians don't have that culture. CIA on that other hand is a master at disruption and impersonation. Considering how corrupt CIA has gotten over the past 8 years, one can only wonder what sort of things they can do.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: l007sb

I tend to think it was someone inside the DNC that did the leak and then the CIA did their magic to make it look like the Russians .

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I believe you are referring to Seth Rich. Yes I believe there are corrupt elements in the CIA.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: l007sb
Russia has no history of interfering in another country's election. Russians don't have that culture. CIA on that other hand

You registered today just to drive that insanely BS point?

Funny..I have seen that same claim..word for word ..by other posters that appear and then disappear on ATS lately.

Hey..no doubt..you are just doing your job and going down the list of phrases and bullet points. Everyone has to earn them Rubels!

Here is a tip for script improvement..the English expression is "on the other hand" not "on THAT other hand"..

edit on 8-3-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Just found this piece

March 08, 2017 "Information Clearing House" - How much did Hillary Clinton know, regarding the Trump Tower wiretaps and FISA warrants (assuming they existed)? What we know: The first FISA request came right after former Attorney General Loretta Lynch met with Bill Clinton on the airport tarmac in Phoenix Arizona on June of 2016. The first FISA request was denied. A week later FBI Director James Comey exonerated Hillary Clinton from further investigation saying… “Our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.”

We also know (via various news reports) that a second FISA request was submitted in October of 2016 just before the US elections. On October 31st, then Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton sent out a tweet saying that ‘computer scientists have uncovered a covert server linking the Trump organization to a Russian-based server’. Was Hillary Clinton tipped off to the wiretapping right before to the November 8th election?
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

You joined in 2011 and you spent years with boring Obama. Now with Trump things are getting interesting. Do you agree?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

When Lavrov met Tillerson recently, the first thing he said to Tillerson was you must know we do not interfere in another country's election.

Americans don't know Lavrov...
Can you find me a link in English for your claim above please? I'd be interested...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I could have sworn I seen more sources earlier but strangely this is the only source I could find for now.

www.bicplanet.com...

and this is a footage of the meeting in February

edit on 8-3-2017 by l007sb because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

You joined in 2011 and you spent years with boring Obama. Now with Trump things are getting interesting. Do you agree?

Interesting isn't the adjective I'd use...

Is it a career risk for you to explain how you get paid? By the post or by the hour?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I am on here for free. It is a hobby. I volunteer to find ATS above top secrets.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Be careful ...Russian boogiman ..be afraid be very afraid

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
No country has ever complained of being hacked by Russia in election. It would be highly unusual if Russia did this to DNC in 2016. I would have thought Russia preferred Hillary Clinton considering their many dealings in the past. Anyhoo, no Russia hacking in France, which is arguably a much more important election to Russia.

www.express.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Holy Smokes.. This story is growing so fast, you can't keep up with the revelations. Here's a good summary of why Republicans are opening an official investigation into Obama's wiretapping. If Lindsay Graham takes Trump's side on this, there must be FIRE causing the smoke!

Why Republicans and Trump see former President Obama as a "deep state" foe:
www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Be careful ...Russian boogiman ..be afraid be very afraid

It's interesting that Russia/Putin is taking "being framed" by our CIA so nonchalantly. Perhaps THEY are the ones who told President Trump that Barack Obama wiretapped him?

That would explain why Trump won't reveal HOW he knows this. If Donald Trump said, "The Russians told me.", every Democrat and the MSM idiots would say, "Ah Ha!... we told you Trump was colluding with his friends the Russians!"

I don't think the source of evidence proving that Obama spied on Trump can be discounted by the investigative committee, if that source is Russia, can it? It's the EVIDENCE that's most important... I hope.

top topics

<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join