It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 246
<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Grambler

Alphabetone has an interesting argument about the Omnibus and Safe Streets Act of 1968 and the powers that bestows on a President to have surveillance conducted. I don't have any other comments about that argument because I haven't researched it, except to that Alpha's posts don't say what you seem to be interpreting them to say.

Our discussion (alpha and I) wasn't the legality of the potential taps, but the ethics of it.

It would not be okay for a President to wiretap anyone who is merely a political opponent. However, if good intelligence has suggested that such an individual or those surrounding them are in league with a foreign power to do harm to the United States? Then yes. Wiretap away with the appropriate warrants. Democrat, Republican, Green, Communist, whomever.

Ok so if it turns out their was no evidence of Trump wrong doing, then we are in agreement that Obama did this for political purposes, especially given that his administration went so far as to give intel into an ongoing investigation to foreign governments.

If Bill Ayers is a known terrorist can you explain why he isn't in jail? What terrorist act did he commit again?

Seriously? You don't know that he was a founder of the weather underground and has admitted to carrying out poltically motivated bombings?

I think you are feigning ignorance.

Here is a link, google if you need more.

www.nationalreview.com...

Presidents take advantage of all their rather considerable powers, and many they don't legitimately have. Our courts system restricts those grabs for power, some of which have been discussed here.

We have never had a sitting presidents admin oreder surveillance on an incoming one that was an opponent.

All politicians are liars, and anyone who wants to run for National office is a politician.

It is my belief that anyone who wants to exert that level of control over the lives of others is a psychopath, and that would include Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, Obama, Bill, GW, Ronnie, Jimmy, etc. All of them. And 99.9% of Congress, the State Houses and the Governorships.

That's a big part of what's "wrong with the world" today. But I digress.

I don't know about psychopath, but I basically don't disagree with you.
edit on 8-3-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

LOL

read the whole story

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
BREAKING: CLINTON CAMPAIGN MANAGER BREAKS RANKS! LOOK WHAT HE SAYS ABOUT TRUMP WIRETAPPING - Mook knew

edit on 8-3-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Time to git down at the hoedown !!

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I have.

Have you?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

any idea how Clintons team got information of the IC tapping ?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Time to git down at the hoedown !!

I still maintain the Russia BS is a red herring -

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

There is speculation on that topic that goes back to Bill meeting with Lynch at the airport. Clinton sent out a twitter message on Oct 31st pushing a news article that Trump had a server that was linked to the Russians.

I believe the Russia crap was a means to wiretap trump in an effort to beat him and it was done because Clinton didnt have the "50 point lead" that she bitched about not having.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
BREAKING: CLINTON CAMPAIGN MANAGER BREAKS RANKS! LOOK WHAT HE SAYS ABOUT TRUMP WIRETAPPING

Why would Mook have knowledge of a classified investigation? Even if there was a need for an investigation into trumps team, it would be for national security purposes. How would letting Hillarys campaign have info on this classified investigation help achieve that? Did people like Mook have a security clearance to have access to this classified intel? Who else on HIllarys team had access to this info?

In fact, it seems that due to the fact the reason for the investigation was that Russia supposedly hacked Hillarys team emails, that letting her team know about the details of that investigation would not only be highly inappropriate, but could also jeopardize the investigation.

The only plausible reason I could think of for HIllarys team to be in the loop would be for political gain. It really is starting to get sketchier by everyday.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Loretta Lynch told them personally.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

She was all puffy-brained that day wasn't she.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Are you saying that you consider Bill Ayers a threat to national security?

I am saying that having a president be a close friend of a known terrorist who contributed to killing people with bombs, who bombed government buildings in an attempt to fight the government is worth investigating.

You have no problem with a president being friends with a terrorists that wanted to bring down the US government and used bombs that killed people to try to do it?

And they think the russians are bad?

Ayers and Dohrn are domestic terrorists. Rev Wright, and that crook that sold him the house are no scouts either.

And the ever present muslim brotherhood, CAIR and anti-Israel stance and interference in yahoo's election.

Anyway, have to answer about that list of dems.

These morons don't have the self respect to bow out. They retire like Lois Lerner or get a new job promotion like Susan Rice, Debbie-WS, hillary, under obama's admin.

They would rather leave feet first than resign.

I think lying to the american people should hold the same penalties as lying to the FBI.

But I can see how some people will try to justify it. lol. D.C. would be verwey verwey quiet!

Obama is like that kid everyone knew in school that just talked ragtime and talked his way out of everything while caught red handed.

What's the lowest grades can one get and still graduate from harvard? D+?

The FBI is investigating the CIA for a mole/leaker. Interesting.

Then there is the FISA or no FISA, tapps. The FOIA requests the State Dept is sitting on, etc.

The last 8 yrs have been among the worst of any presidency I have been aware of. Johnson and Carter included and I voted for Clinton.

I have no problem believing obama is up to his neck in the Trump Tower Tapps.

sorry for the ramble free flow, so much to catch up on the last 15 pgs and current news, that Vietnamese coffee has quite the kick.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Loretta Lynch told them personally.
Wouldn't that be breaking the law and probably going to get her in a heap of trouble with Trump ?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Because the whole Russia Trump collusion was a lie.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

She was all puffy-brained that day wasn't she.

She is like that all the time. The good news is a poll in New York city shows 58% do not want her to run for mayor.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Did you know that Hillary was sitting in a wheelchair when she made that video? She was soooooo ANGRY that day that she couldn't keep her balance.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Did you know that Hillary was sitting in a wheelchair when she made that video? She was soooooo ANGRY that day that she couldn't keep her balance.

Never heard that before.. Got a source?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Dr. Strangelove was in a wheelchair too! And FDR!!

They both dropped nukes!

ETA; she's a nightmare on 2 legs, imagine her on wheels!
edit on 3 8 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
He makes some interesting observatiosn about the CIA wikileaks info as well.

OBAMA’S SECRET SERVICE DROPS BOMBSHELL ABOUT TRUMP WIRETAPPING! “IT’S ABOUT TO BLOW WIDE OPEN!”

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

The Agent they are talking about was only an agent until 2011 meaning he wouldn't know anything at all about what happened in 2016. He's just giving his theory on what's happening.

Plenty of theories abound from everywhere. Too bad nobody has any proof yet. Something that should have been shown the same day Trump made the accusation if he has it.

My guess is that he doesn't and never did know anything but a theory made by someone else but made those accusations based off that.

top topics

<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join