It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Interesting comments on Twitter by former CIA agent, Buck Sexton on this issue...

Buck Sexton (Twitter)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: marg6043
Watergate, was a one time event, we have spying all the time after that, but now we don't call it Watergate, now since the patriot act is call in the name of national security.

I meant in the context of eavesdropping on another campaign because from what I have read this was a continued monitoring beyond the scope of the FISA writ.

What compelling evidence was given that Trump was working with a foreign govt.

Ummm...there was none...they even admitted it by stating they found no evidence...either on the server...or from other communications...

This is just a dog and pony show...compliments from Obama...Clinton...and the deep state leakers that are loyal to those characters...and various other neocons...like McCain...and Graham...

They planted a false trail...built a meme on innuendo...and by their own admission...falsely wiretapped a private citizen and his campaign...They continue trying to construct this golem...but their juju is just so...lower case...and now they're falsely accusing by their own admission...a sitting President...

Trump used this herring hype masterfully...While they were chasing checkers...He was playing GO...
He played them...used them...now they all look like the amatures they always were...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It's not supposition on my part judges and cops do not like interference and there are rules around public disclosure.

For instance often a grand jury or congressional comittee decides if this is worth a hearing or further investigation. He has already set them up to not have the privacy required to investigate.

People start shredding documents when they know.
edit on 4-3-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The NSA has been spying on Trump as far as February when the Flynn calls to Russia ambassador was exposed

What that tells us Americans of who is attacking whom.

Under the US freedom Act NSA or any other spying agencies needs a warrant to spy on anybody

So who allow this spying at that time, who was the judge that signed the warrant.

This time, with the resignation of Trump White House National Security Adviser General Michael Flynn last night — based on telephone NSA intercepts he allegedly had with the Russian ambassador — it's clear that the NSA is spying on the president, his White House, and the administration in general.

This is highly dangerous, particularly since the intelligence agencies are chock full of loyalists to former President Barack Hussein Obama, Hillary Clinton, and their leftist comrades.

They are also stung by President Trump’s criticism of their incompetence, partisanship, and lawlessness under the direction of former Director of National Security James Clapper, who lied to under oath to Congress about his wholesale illegal spying, yet as a card carrying member of the Washington, D.C., establishment got off scot free from prosecution. And, then there is former CIA Director John Brennan, who was literally at war with President-elect Trump as the hand-picked intelligence hack of Obama himself. Even after his resignation a day prior to the inauguration of President Trump, many of Brennan’s agents remain in place at the CIA.

www.newsmax.com...

Is this is Brennan abuse of his own powers too

I think the hornets nest of intrigue and espionage in America is about to be let lose.

And it has Obama approval all behind it.

edit on 4-3-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

Leftists can never accept their losses because they mistakenly think they're in the majority. They're not. They are a very small segment of the American electorate.

Gallup: "Liberals" only 25%

Popular vote says you are wrong.

Trump’s victory another example of how Electoral College wins are bigger than popular vote ones

Donald Trump won 304 electoral votes to Hillary Clinton’s 227, with five Democratic and two Republican “faithless electors” voting for other people. That result was despite the fact that Clinton received nearly 2.9 million more popular votes than Trump in November’s election, according to Pew Research Center’s tabulation of state election results.

Our tally shows Clinton won 65.8 million votes (48.25%) to almost 63 million (46.15%) for Trump, with minor-party and independent candidates taking the rest.

Trump won several large states (such as Florida, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin) by very narrow margins, gaining all their electoral votes in the process, even as Clinton claimed other large states (such as California, Illinois and New York) by much wider margins. Trump’s share of the popular vote, in fact, was the seventh-smallest winning percentage since 1828, when presidential campaigns began to resemble those of today.

Another gauge about who is the majority is boycotts, whose voices are catered to when there is a boycott? One guess.

Although the left does cry wolf too many damn times. Yet businesses know where most of their profit comes from.

link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: SBMcG

It was one that was denied, but is a second one that was approved, that is where the problem will be found, how much the second one extend and if Obama also signed that one out even if Trump was not named directly.

Yes, very suspicious. Either Obama approved these FISA requests or there were rogue elements in HIS DOJ.

SO suspicious that a federal judge would grant a wire tap for a guy with secret connections to Russia, and who called on a foreign power to hack his opponent during an election. We should prolly really examine this judge. Trump is just a normal guy... who calls on foreign powers to hack his presidential opponent... This judge tho... we gotta get to the bottom of this... we need to know what else was this judge shown to grant this alleged wire tap. This is America... we got rights... not necessarily rights to be an agent of a foreign power... but we have rights.

There is ZERO evidence that Trump has ANY connection to Russia.

There is ZERO evidence ANY activity by Russia caused Bill Clinton's corrupt, inept, drunk of a wife to lose.

Unless you can back up your accusations with fact I (and I assume others) will have no choice but to discount your post entirely as false.

link   
Meanwhile CNN have drawn their conclusion based on an Obama official denial.

Classic example of fake news foisted on the people.
No journalistic effort or integrity at all. Just agenda.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

It's not supposition on my part judges and cops do not like interference and there are rules around public disclosure.

Yeah it is.

Trump haters are throwing whatever they can to see what sticks.,

Racists didn't.

Rapist didn't.

Russian Spy isn't.

I can't WAIT to see what it is next week.

link   
True or not, Brietbert is taking credit to trumps craziness.

www.breitbart.com...

I believe he does put a lot of focus and veracity onto brietbart...tht is how twisted he is...sad.

No wonder he thinks everything else is "fake news"

link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: marg6043

And that is what is going on right now and why he waited for the direct accusation.

Right! He's trying to stir up a "Yosemite Sam meets the Tasmanian Devil" style Sh# storm to distract everyone from Session's Russian problem!

There IS no Sessions problem with Russia, nice try.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
True or not, Brietbert is taking credit to trumps craziness.

www.breitbart.com...

I believe he does put a lot of focus and veracity onto brietbart...tht is how twisted he is...sad.

No wonder he thinks everything else is "fake news"

Your mind is sadly unable to comprehend anything but partisan politics. Evolve already.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

A link to obstruction was provided? What is your understanding of the link.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The judges were William C Bigron,Jose Cabranes and Richard Tallman all appointees of William J Clinton

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Mictain

There's no such thing as a "popular vote".

Bill Clinton's inept, corrupt, unaccomplished, wife lost the contest of electoral vote when she was supposedly as "sure thing" (ROFL).

If the contest was about popular vote, the candidates would adjust their campaigns accordingly.

Not everyone who votes for Democrats is a liberal. I have voted for Democrats and I am in no way a liberal.

Very few Americans outside the 20 or so major metro areas in this country would admit to being "liberal", as Gallup polling has proved for decades.

link   
a reply to: jhn7537

He's not getting four years.
He'll be lucky to last this first one.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Meanwhile CNN have drawn their conclusion based on an Obama official denial.

Classic example of fake news foisted on the people.
No journalistic effort or integrity at all. Just agenda.

A friend of a friend that knew someone's uncle who was probably a former official in Obama's administration can confirm all of this too.

link   
Sometimes I wonder if Trump is losing his mind. It's dangerous to make a statement like that if you don't have any evidence to back it up! He's quick to accuse people without presenting facts. If it is true, it's criminal, but don't accuse someone unless you have the facts to back it up! If he keeps calling wolf like he does, nobody is going to take him seriously or give him any sense of credibility.

I thought someone talked some sense into him after hearing his congressional address to congress. I guess not.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Actually Obama sending a spokeman telling that he never ordered the spying on Trump is going to backfired because is records that he tried and was denied and then he got it the second time

I can not wait for the judge that signed the warrant on the spying to come forward.

That is if is any judge that signed the warrant at all as per Freedom act rules.

If is not warrant then the Freedom Act was violated

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

“The question is: Was Obama surveilling top Trump campaign officials during the election?” he asked.

We absolutely know this is true, the FBI did a preliminary criminal investigation based on a potential connection between a server in Trump Tower and a couple of Russian banks. That turned out to be a dry hole, but one of the most outrageous things I’ve ever seen… totally uncovered by the media. Instead of closing the investigation, the Obama administration tried to turn it into a FISA court investigation in June [2016]. Apparently the first application they submitted named Trump.”

“Even the FISA court said no. There wasn’t enough evidence to make out probable cause involving Donald Trump,” he said. “In the middle of the campaign the administration was actively having Trump investigated.”

Source

McCarthyism is alive and kicking.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Obama spokes person
"No Whitehouse official ever interfered with any DOJ investigation."

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join