It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 238
<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Trump's defense seems to be, when he's attacked, he creates a bigger mess of the situation to make it more difficult to target only him. If he's investigated, he wants an investigation of someone else... the day he's impeached, he'll be calling on the impeachment of someone else. If his team is accused of using fake news, he calls all opposing press fake news. His approach is less like a reasoned, rational, intelligent human being... and actually more like a computer virus.

Triggering the Triggerables works !!

Now watch what they *DO* next.

nobody actually got "triggered" in the sense that you are using.

Oh yes they did.

Big Time.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Trump's defense seems to be, when he's attacked, he creates a bigger mess of the situation to make it more difficult to target only him. If he's investigated, he wants an investigation of someone else... the day he's impeached, he'll be calling on the impeachment of someone else. If his team is accused of using fake news, he calls all opposing press fake news. His approach is less like a reasoned, rational, intelligent human being... and actually more like a computer virus.

Oh yes they did.

Big Time.

keep thinking what you want cutie

the only person constantly triggered in the US is....trump
edit on 8-3-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

a reply to: Grambler

look Twistie,

just chill out and quit twisting. Im sure you can still have a good time on ATS without trying to twist things.

No one wants to go thru over 200 pages of this thread to point out examples. Its drained in my mind, from past threads that you are the King of TWIST!

Even if I did point them out...like I did, you would not believe me and twist the truth out of them to fit your agenda.

personally...I dont care

just now your name is twistie

Well although your nickname creation abilities are very poor, I do have to applaud your ability to ignore reality and beleive your own BS.

what is bs about me not caring?

or is it bs that no one wants to go thru 200+ pages to gather info for you?

or is it bc that you can still have a good time on ATS without twisting?

What part of that is bs?

oh, i get it, you are just "TWISTING" again..

you...

No I meant your bs when you said this

Even if I did point them out...like I did, you would not believe me and twist the truth out of them to fit your agenda.

You are buying your own bs that you somehow pointed out I twisted something.

You didn't. I went through step by step and showed you how you were incorrect, and you just asserted that somehow you had proven this.

Hence you believe your own bs.

oh, btw, your "step by step"...any twistie king can say those things...(its expected)

You are right. It is expected to go through and argue points on a factual line by line basis. At least that is what is to be expected of reasonable people.

As opposed to your great discussion tactics of ignoring all points someone makes claim they are twisting facts while providing no evidence, and smugly asking them to be quite because you think they are doing a poor job.

For example, lets just take one point. You claim that I am guilty of twisting fact by taking your claim that people do not just resign to relax at face value. Because I responded to the words you typed instead of what was in your mind that you were assuming, this means I twisted facts.

I really hope you are just a troll and you are not that delsusional.

get over that "fact". i already told you i mistakingly assumed you knew what I was talking about. its translation lost in texts...im sorry

will you get over it now?

Yet this was one of your examples of me twisting things.

You gave three other examples. The first two were contingent upon you proving I twisted something on the other two.

You said I was twisting things by saying you were a fool for pointing out my foolishness, and saying you were twisting things for pointing out my twisting things.

Well you have already admitted that you erred by claiming I twisted your words on resignation because you mistakenly thought I knew what you were assuming. Hence it was outlandish for you to claim I was twisting things by taking your words at face values, and it looked foolish an and an attempt to twist my comments by doing so.

The only other point you had was that I was twisting on the comment you made about how you thought it was funny people accused others of sucking up to democrats.

I showed you made that statement to a person who literally started off the argument about sucking up, saying the people he was having a discussion with were sycophants, or as he described it "sucking up" tor Trump.

Yet somehow you can not comprehend your double standard here.

This is all true and you have no response other than to claim you pointed out how I twisted stuff.

You have done no such thing.

link   
a reply to: veracity

I was Triggered by your Triggering too , but it only Triggered a Fond Memory of a Dead Horse.........

link   

Oh yes they did.

Big Time.

Yes, apparently, Mr. Trump in this early morning tweet-storm was triggered.

I hear Lindsey Graham is going to get to the bottom of all this... your thoughts?

link   

You can use the word trigger all you like... my statement comparing Trump's defense tactics to a computer virus is pretty accurate. When he's targeted, he makes a bigger mess by targeting others with the same attack.

Computer Virus: a piece of code that is capable of copying itself and typically has a detrimental effect, such as corrupting the system or destroying data.

link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

intelligence.house.gov...

He has served on the committee since 2011 from what I can find. No problems I can find other than asking the ic for info and getting stonewalled.
thehill.com...

The Intelligence Community (IC) is refusing to provide the House Intelligence Committee with a requested Thursday briefing on Russian interference with the U.S. election, citing an ongoing review of the matter requested by President Obama.

The former potus asking for a review before allowing the designated oversight for the ic to have even a briefing now looks sinister with what has been revealed.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

look Twistie,

just chill out and quit twisting. Im sure you can still have a good time on ATS without trying to twist things.

No one wants to go thru over 200 pages of this thread to point out examples. Its drained in my mind, from past threads that you are the King of TWIST!

personally...I dont care

Well although your nickname creation abilities are very poor, I do have to applaud your ability to ignore reality and beleive your own BS.

What part of that is bs?

you...

You didn't. I went through step by step and showed you how you were incorrect, and you just asserted that somehow you had proven this.

oh, btw, your "step by step"...any twistie king can say those things...(its expected)

You are right. It is expected to go through and argue points on a factual line by line basis. At least that is what is to be expected of reasonable people.

As opposed to your great discussion tactics of ignoring all points someone makes claim they are twisting facts while providing no evidence, and smugly asking them to be quite because you think they are doing a poor job.

For example, lets just take one point. You claim that I am guilty of twisting fact by taking your claim that people do not just resign to relax at face value. Because I responded to the words you typed instead of what was in your mind that you were assuming, this means I twisted facts.

get over that "fact". i already told you i mistakingly assumed you knew what I was talking about. its translation lost in texts...im sorry

You gave three other examples. The first two were contingent upon you proving I twisted something on the other two.

You said I was twisting things by saying you were a fool for pointing out my foolishness, and saying you were twisting things for pointing out my twisting things.

Well you have already admitted that you erred by claiming I twisted your words on resignation because you mistakenly thought I knew what you were assuming. Hence it was outlandish for you to claim I was twisting things by taking your words at face values, and it looked foolish an and an attempt to twist my comments by doing so.

The only other point you had was that I was twisting on the comment you made about how you thought it was funny people accused others of sucking up to democrats.

I showed you made that statement to a person who literally started off the argument about sucking up, saying the people he was having a discussion with were sycophants, or as he described it "sucking up" tor Trump.

This is all true and you have no response other than to claim you pointed out how I twisted stuff.

ok, out of the 3 examples, i hereby take that one away...and leave you with just 2 from that one post...

get over it now?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

intelligence.house.gov...

He has served on the committee since 2011 from what I can find. No problems I can find other than asking the ic for info and getting stonewalled.
thehill.com...

The Intelligence Community (IC) is refusing to provide the House Intelligence Committee with a requested Thursday briefing on Russian interference with the U.S. election, citing an ongoing review of the matter requested by President Obama.

The former potus asking for a review before allowing the designated oversight for the ic to have even a briefing now looks sinister with what has been revealed.

Nothing has been "revealed. "

Did you have anything to say about my actual argument or claim?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I was Triggered by your Triggering too , but it only Triggered a Fond Memory of a Dead Horse.........

Careful, you don't want to earn yourself a scathing nick name!

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

look Twistie,

personally...I dont care

What part of that is bs?

you...

ok, out of the 3 examples, i hereby take that one away...and leave you with just 2 from that one post...

get over it now?

Again, you just ignore all the points I made and assert that you have proven yourself correct.

You look so ridiculous right now.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

look Twistie,

personally...I dont care

What part of that is bs?

you...

get over it now?

Again, you just ignore all the points I made and assert that you have proven yourself correct.

You look so ridiculous right now.

and I am going to TWIST that statement around to say that YOU are in fact the one who looks ridiculous

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Phoenix

It's simply disingenuous to claim that Department of Justice investigations involving members of Trump's campaign is the same as "Obama administration surveillance of Trump's Campaign."

It's absurd to claim or imply that's equivalent to "Obama tapping Trump's phone."

Members of Trump's campaign were under investigation and the Justice Department used whatever means were necessary within legal standards to peruse that investigation. Anything else is prevarication.

Last I knew AG and DOJ were run by executive branch - the executive branch in question was called - Obama administration.

Or did he screw that up too?

You at least got a belly laugh for attempting to separate siamese twins with a bludgeon.

Sorry those two are insufferable, I mean inseparable.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Mike Flynn was fired by Obama.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Your claim has no merit as this person was in the process of trying to do this job before you had an objection. Apparently you continue to be in lock step with the former potus, as he did not want Nunes to see the info either.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

He was fired because he was prone to following conspiracy theories and his staff considered him a loose cannon.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

He was fired because he was prone to following conspiracy theories and his staff considered him a loose cannon.
Maybe so but at least now he might have a name for it ....its called VAULT 7

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Because he pointed out flaws and holes of the IC. The kind of holes that allow, say, the CIA to hire rogue hackers, spend a 100 Billion on weaponized source code and then lose it to the world and then try to cover up their incompetence by invoking "national security."

Yes, being a conscientious patriot in a deep state controlled system is very hazardous.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Your claim has no merit as this person was in the process of trying to do this job before you had an objection. Apparently you continue to be in lock step with the former potus, as he did not want Nunes to see the info either.

You're not addressing even the first point, which was, two weeks ago he stated that there was no reason to have an investigation. Now, there is. It's quite obvious that he is a Trump toadie for the reasons listed.

Americans need answers to these questions, not more political BS theatre.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Because he pointed out flaws and holes of the IC. The kind of holes that allow, say, the CIA to hire rogue hackers, spend a 100 Billion on weaponized source code and then lose it to the world and then try to cover up their incompetence by invoking "national security."

Yes, being a conscientious patriot in a deep state controlled system is very hazardous.

You wouldn't happen to have some of that supportive evidence that proves this contention, would you?

new topics

top topics

<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join