It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 237
<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

look Twistie,

just chill out and quit twisting. Im sure you can still have a good time on ATS without trying to twist things.

No one wants to go thru over 200 pages of this thread to point out examples. Its drained in my mind, from past threads that you are the King of TWIST!

Even if I did point them out...like I did, you would not believe me and twist the truth out of them to fit your agenda.

personally...I dont care

just now your name is twistie

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: veracity

You shouldn't be subjected to continued harassment for things you didn't say, Veracity.

Aww how sweet!

Yes you poor victims being harassed.

Well this sycophant that sniffs Trumps nether region Twistie here would like to apoligize if I hurt feelings. I mean clearly I am the one name calling and that started giving condescending advice, and I am sorry for this harrassment

Perhaps the rest of the sycophantic nether region sniffers like that liar Neo would also come on here and apologize for harrassing you guys?

its ok, i forgive you , im glad you have taken to your new ATS nickname ;

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

look Twistie,

just chill out and quit twisting. Im sure you can still have a good time on ATS without trying to twist things.

No one wants to go thru over 200 pages of this thread to point out examples. Its drained in my mind, from past threads that you are the King of TWIST!

Even if I did point them out...like I did, you would not believe me and twist the truth out of them to fit your agenda.

personally...I dont care

Well although your nickname creation abilities are very poor, I do have to applaud your ability to ignore reality and beleive your own BS.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Do you see how ridiculous this looks?

As I pointed out previously, it is ludicrous to compare resignations during the 8-year term of a President to a resignation made in less than 1 month, in the first month of a President's tenure ostensibly for LYING to the Vice President of the United States.

Ridiculous, ludicrous, take your pick.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Well this sycophant that sniffs Trumps nether region Twistie here would like to apoligize if I hurt feelings.

You haven't.

I don't take The Mud Pit as seriously as some.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

As I pointed out previously, it is ludicrous to compare resignations during the 8-year term of a President to a resignation made in less than 1 month, in the first month of a President's tenure ostensibly for LYING to the Vice President of the United States.

i concur

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Gryphon66

so he was assigned to his committe acording to congressional rules
interesting how just now his position is questioned

2010 seems so long ago these days

Assignment to committee is part of the spoils of an election.

His appropriateness for conducting the investigation at hand is what I questioned for the reasons I posted, none of which have to do with Congressional procedures.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

look Twistie,

personally...I dont care

Well although your nickname creation abilities are very poor, I do have to applaud your ability to ignore reality and beleive your own BS.

what is bs about me not caring?

or is it bs that no one wants to go thru 200+ pages to gather info for you?

or is it bc that you can still have a good time on ATS without twisting?

What part of that is bs?

oh, i get it, you are just "TWISTING" again..

you...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Why is it ludicrous? If Obama had someone resign at day 73, would that be enough to have a comparison?

And why can't we look at Obama appointees that were forced to withdraw?

Let me point it this way.

Lets say that when Flynn was going through the conformation process he answered he never met with Russians. The while that process is still going on, the transcript of Flynns meeting with the Russians comes out, and he is forced to withdraw his name before he was even approved.

You are telling me that your stance would be that this would be no big deal, because he was not technically a member of Trumps team?

Of course not. In fact you would be saying how bad it is that Trumps appointee couldn't even make it through the conformation process without having to withdraw, and this must prove something shady happened.

edit on 8-3-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

look Twistie,

personally...I dont care

What part of that is bs?

you...

No I meant your bs when you said this

You are buying your own bs that you somehow pointed out I twisted something.

You didn't. I went through step by step and showed you how you were incorrect, and you just asserted that somehow you had proven this.

Hence you believe your own bs.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Why is it ludicrous? If Obama had someone resign at day 73, would that be enough to have a caampoaarison?

Lets say that when Flynn was going through the conformation process he answered he never met with Russians. The while that process is still going on, the transcript of Flynns meeting with the Russians comes out, and he is forced to withdraw his name before he was even approved.

You are telling me that your stance would be that this would be no big deal, because he was not technically a member of Trumps team?

Of course not. In fact you would be saying how bad it is that Trumps appointee couldn't even make it through the conformation process without having to withdraw, and this must prove something shady happened.

if you dont like ludicrous you can pick ridiculous...he said to take you pick

"Ridiculous, ludicrous, take your pick."

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

look Twistie,

personally...I dont care

What part of that is bs?

you...

You didn't. I went through step by step and showed you how you were incorrect, and you just asserted that somehow you had proven this.

oh, btw, your "step by step"...any twistie king can say those things...(its expected)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Trump's defense seems to be, when he's attacked, he creates a bigger mess of the situation to make it more difficult to target only him. If he's investigated, he wants an investigation of someone else... the day he's impeached, he'll be calling on the impeachment of someone else. If his team is accused of using fake news, he calls all opposing press fake news. His approach is less like a reasoned, rational, intelligent human being... and actually more like a computer virus.

Triggering the Triggerables works !!

Now watch what they *DO* next.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Why is it ludicrous? If Obama had someone resign at day 73, would that be enough to have a caampoaarison?

I don't mind our back an forth banter, I think its a fun distraction.

But I also like to have serious discussion on issues. So you have nothing to say about the points I brought up in that post?

Its ironic seeing as how you were advocating for sticking to facts. Yet you brush off the whole post by just saying ridiculous?
edit on 8-3-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

The Definition of " Seriousness " does Not have the Word " veracity " in it . I Think you were Just " Spooked " .........)

www.veracityglobal.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Trump's defense seems to be, when he's attacked, he creates a bigger mess of the situation to make it more difficult to target only him. If he's investigated, he wants an investigation of someone else... the day he's impeached, he'll be calling on the impeachment of someone else. If his team is accused of using fake news, he calls all opposing press fake news. His approach is less like a reasoned, rational, intelligent human being... and actually more like a computer virus.

Triggering the Triggerables works !!

Now watch what they *DO* next.

nobody actually got "triggered" in the sense that you are using.

When trump was first called president...it was a surprise...and it was a very deserved..."trigger".

Many of us had it, i went into a 2 wk depression

Not so much anymore, we've all moved on...what is happening now is not so much the left being "triggered" but trump just plain destroying himself...which is what we all knew would happen.

Were actually happier , much happier than when trump became our president. Not triggered at all. We just have to sit back and watch this administration implode...

just hope no one gets hurt in the process

link   

look Twistie,

personally...I dont care

What part of that is bs?

you...

oh, btw, your "step by step"...any twistie king can say those things...(its expected)

You are right. It is expected to go through and argue points on a factual line by line basis. At least that is what is to be expected of reasonable people.

As opposed to your great discussion tactics of ignoring all points someone makes claim they are twisting facts while providing no evidence, and smugly asking them to be quite because you think they are doing a poor job.

For example, lets just take one point. You claim that I am guilty of twisting fact by taking your claim that people do not just resign to relax at face value. Because I responded to the words you typed instead of what was in your mind that you were assuming, this means I twisted facts.

I really hope you are just a troll and you are not that delsusional.

link   

I don't mind our back an forth banter, I think its a fun distraction.

But I also like to have serious discussion on issues. So you have nothing to say about the points I brought up in that post?

Its ironic seeing as how you were advocating for sticking to fats. Yet you brush off the whole post by just saying ridiculous?

im glad you liked it, i was actually sort of trying to channel mr. twistie in that post

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

look Twistie,

personally...I dont care

What part of that is bs?

you...

You are right. It is expected to go through and argue points on a factual line by line basis. At least that is what is to be expected of reasonable people.

As opposed to your great discussion tactics of ignoring all points someone makes claim they are twisting facts while providing no evidence, and smugly asking them to be quite because you think they are doing a poor job.

For example, lets just take one point. You claim that I am guilty of twisting fact by taking your claim that people do not just resign to relax at face value. Because I responded to the words you typed instead of what was in your mind that you were assuming, this means I twisted facts.

I really hope you are just a troll and you are not that delsusional.

get over that "fact". i already told you i mistakingly assumed you knew what I was talking about. its translation lost in texts...im sorry

will you get over it now?

new topics

top topics

<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join