It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 236
<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

The reason I may have resigned at that point:

I am the kind of guy that looks down the road a bit. Only part of my focus is on the present. I would see no reason to put my well manicured reputation at stake during a feeding frenzy where not saying anything makes you a liar, and walking away makes you guilty.

Who, other than a masochist or psychopath, would subject themselves to this? Its a world where no good deed will go unpunished in some kind of spin induced farce. Hell, we have people crying "free press" and talking about "media" as if it actually was the press. People don't even know what the words they say really even mean a majority of the time. For example "fascist". When was the last time you heard that one used correctly?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: Realtruth
Again I'd like to ask this question for clarification, because all the hype and threads are diluted with emotions, off-topic, and deflections.

Hard to understand what the basic facts are.

Questions I hope some can answer and provide links.

Did Trump get wire tapped?

If so who issued the warrant (Judge)? links to the warrants

Thanks

If you look back through my post on this thread you will find some judges names

As much as I would like to, these days I just don't have the time to go through long threads, that's why I asked for some links, and info.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: Grambler

Grambler,

just try NOT twisting factoids and events to fit your agenda. Im sure some less intelligent people would fall for it, but it just says alot about you when you do those things.

Its best...if you are going to be a part of an anonymous message board...to just assume that everyone is very smart and to smarten yourself up first before you post...anything.

This is meant to answer you next post about FORCED resignations to.

Show me where I am twisting facts.

Your exact words were as follows.

People do not just resign from office bc they just want to leave their job and take it easy for awhile.

Where does that say forced resignation? You are the one twisting your staeement because I provided a list of OPbama resignations.

Any reasonable person can see that. Yet you then accuse me of twisting factoids. Unreal.

In addition, if I can provide you evidence of Obamas team that were forced to resign, will that be enough to staisfy you that Obamas admin must have been corrupt?

edit on 8-3-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Gryphon66

List the name-calling I've done. Referring to dishonesty, sychophancy, etc. as a category of what's going on here is not "name calling." I did call Neo a liar 50 pages or so ago. I stand by that in context. What else?

Again with the obsessive reactions: show me where I said that you, Phoenix or bigfurrytexan were "sniffing nether regions."

Again with zero substantive material and abundant personal commentary.

I leave matters of "playing the victim" to you; I'm interested in facts. Out of kindness, I'm responding to you personally since you seem so upset, but if you can't get on topic with something objective, I'll ignore you again.

No offense intended.

For the fourth time I will ask you, where in the conversation that bigfurryteaxn. phoenix, you and I were we being sycophants. Still no answer.

perhaps he doesnt want to go back thru 230 pages of this thread to look for exact instances you guys were being sycophants...or perhaps it never happened in the way you twisted things.

Or perhaps you are biased and are calling one side out for one thing and ignoring when you side does it.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Why do you think Trump appointed a guy who was previously fired by Obama?

He gave the Democrats something to be proud of.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

Funny how arguing with factual evidence gets twisted into "sucking up to the democrats"

Yet that is the exact argument that Gryphon made which started this discussion.

We were arguing facts, he called us sycophants or "sucking up to trump".

Funny how you didn't call him out for this.

I will give you the opportunity now.

Will you agree it was ridiculous for Gryphon to accuse people of being sycophants for arguing evidence?

i am sorry, once something gets twisted...even once...i can no longer follow

Whats twisted? Is it ok or not for someone to claim that someone they are having a factual discussion with is "sucking up" to their team? Its a simple question.

look, you may be a very smart guy/girl. Put, i dont think you should be wasting your time on politics. More than that, you should not be wasting your time trying to "call people out" on an anonymous message board.

Its miserable and draining...and you arent doing a very good job of it.

Lighten up and stay away from non-sensical anonymous messaging quarreling. Try to stay on topic...and when you do that...try to only post facts.

good luck

Thank you for the suggestion! You are such a caring person.

Perhaps you would do one so humble as myself the honor of providing some advice to you.

Stop trying to give people advice. Your condescending attitude toward me is making you look like a fool in light of our interactions.

You seem to think you are somehow proving I am twisting things, when any reasonable outsider can see that its you doing that.

You call out one side for claiming he other side is sucking up to their side, while completely ignoring that the very person you are chortling to was the person who originally did just that.

You post statements saying any resignation proves some sort of shadiness, and then when I post Obamas resignations, you change your stance. Now all of the sudden its not just and resignation as you originally said, but its forced resignations. And now apparently the timing of those resignations matter.

So how about keeping the smug advice for yourself, and focus on being honest and admitting when you are wrong instead of constantly changing your position.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

my point being...forced resignation...Flynn did not resign just to relax

nice play there, trying to catch me in a lie...i bet you got excited

The entire he said, she said over Flynn and Sessions is maybe relevant to whether or not Obama administration constructed a false flag to obtain FISA warrants.

But the main issue of Obama administration surveillance of Trump campaign which tweet was based upon no longer seems to be in contention - is that right?

The debate is now about motivation of Obamas administration - correct?

Hence all the back and forth over Flynn and Sessions.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Funny how arguing with factual evidence gets twisted into "sucking up to the democrats"

Will you agree it was ridiculous for Gryphon to accuse people of being sycophants for arguing evidence?

Whats twisted? Is it ok or not for someone to claim that someone they are having a factual discussion with is "sucking up" to their team? Its a simple question.

look, you may be a very smart guy/girl. Put, i dont think you should be wasting your time on politics. More than that, you should not be wasting your time trying to "call people out" on an anonymous message board.

Lighten up and stay away from non-sensical anonymous messaging quarreling. Try to stay on topic...and when you do that...try to only post facts.

good luck

Perhaps you would do one so humble as myself the honor of providing some advice to you.

Stop trying to give people advice. Your condescending attitude toward me is making you look like a fool in light of our interactions.

You seem to think you are somehow proving I am twisting things, when any reasonable outsider can see that its you doing that.

You call out one side for claiming he other side is sucking up to their side, while completely ignoring that the very person you are chortling to was the person who originally did just that.

You post statements saying any resignation proves some sort of shadiness, and then when I post Obamas resignations, you change your stance. Now all of the sudden its not just and resignation as you originally said, but its forced resignations. And now apparently the timing of those resignations matter.

So how about keeping the smug advice for yourself, and focus on being honest and admitting when you are wrong instead of constantly changing your position.

the above...theres one or 2 examples of "twisting" in there...sorry if you do not realize this.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

my point being...forced resignation...Flynn did not resign just to relax

nice play there, trying to catch me in a lie...i bet you got excited

The entire he said, she said over Flynn and Sessions is maybe relevant to whether or not Obama administration constructed a false flag to obtain FISA warrants.

But the main issue of Obama administration surveillance of Trump campaign which tweet was based upon no longer seems to be in contention - is that right?

The debate is now about motivation of Obamas administration - correct?

Hence all the back and forth over Flynn and Sessions.

I have no idea what the debate is on now, i just jumped in here bc i was bored...now i am drained...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

good luck

the above...theres one or 2 examples of "twisting" in there...sorry if you do not realize this.

Well because you are in such an advice giving mood, perhaps you would be so kind as to show exactly whaat the two things twisted in that post are.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Some things are just funny

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Saying I look like a fool when i am clearly pointing out your foolishness
"Stop trying to give people advice. Your condescending attitude toward me is making you look like a fool in light of our interactions."

twisting the fact that YOU are twisting...on myself...
"You seem to think you are somehow proving I am twisting things, when any reasonable outsider can see that its you doing that."

1 side, other side, 2 sides...what? this is so twisted I can't even comprehend...
"You call out one side for claiming he other side is sucking up to their side, while completely ignoring that the very person you are chortling to was the person who originally did just that."

Trying to say I changed stances when I thought it was assumed
"You post statements saying any resignation proves some sort of shadiness, and then when I post Obamas resignations, you change your stance. Now all of the sudden its not just and resignation as you originally said, but its forced resignations. And now apparently the timing of those resignations matter. "

and also, this whole post right here...its draining...I dont like doing crap like this but since you asked...

maybe its within you, the way you think, the way you portray yourself...maybe you are just twisted inside and easily find ways to TWIST.

Your new nickname for me is TWISTIE

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Original Content counts doesn't it.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Make sure pool is not drained, before jumping with both feet, prevents that "drained" feeling.

Running off on tangents at moment but I keep asking pertinent questions and get no answers.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

It's simply disingenuous to claim that Department of Justice investigations involving members of Trump's campaign is the same as "Obama administration surveillance of Trump's Campaign."

It's absurd to claim or imply that's equivalent to "Obama tapping Trump's phone."

Members of Trump's campaign were under investigation and the Justice Department used whatever means were necessary within legal standards to peruse that investigation. Anything else is prevarication.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

You shouldn't be subjected to continued harassment for things you didn't say, Veracity.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

You shouldn't be subjected to continued harassment for things you didn't say, Veracity.

clearly im throwing the ball at him, im playing...just begrudgingly...im bored

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Saying I look like a fool when i am clearly pointing out your foolishness

twisting the fact that YOU are twisting...on myself...

Neither of these areme twisting anything. For either of these to be true, you would have to prove that I was being foolish or twitsing things elsewhere, which you haven't done.

1 side, other side, 2 sides...what? this is so twisted I can't even comprehend...

Ye you said something along the lines to Gryphon that you thought is was funny that people accus other that are just arguing facts of sucking up to democrats.

However you made that statement to a person who literally started off the argument about sucking up, saying the people he was having a discussion with were sycophants, or as he described it "sucking up" tor Trump.

Yet somehow you can not comeprehend your double standard here.

Trying to say I changed stances when I thought it was assumed

So me taking your words at face value is twisting factoids in your mind? Wow. How am I to know what you are assuming?

and also, this whole post right here...its draining...I dont like doing crap like this but since you asked...

maybe its within you, the way you think, the way you portray yourself...maybe you are just twisted inside and easily find ways to TWIST.

Your new nickname for me is TWISTIE

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Clearly nicknames is not your strong suit!

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Aww how sweet!

Yes you poor victims being harassed.

Well this sycophant that sniffs Trumps nether region Twistie here would like to apoligize if I hurt feelings. I mean clearly I am the one name calling and that started giving condescending advice, and I am sorry for this harrassment

Perhaps the rest of the sycophantic nether region sniffers like that liar Neo would also come on here and apologize for harrassing you guys?

edit on 8-3-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Trump's defense seems to be, when he's attacked, he creates a bigger mess of the situation to make it more difficult to target only him. If he's investigated, he wants an investigation of someone else... the day he's impeached, he'll be calling on the impeachment of someone else. If his team is accused of using fake news, he calls all opposing press fake news. His approach is less like a reasoned, rational, intelligent human being... and actually more like a computer virus.

top topics

<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join