It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 235
<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: veracity
The fact the Flynn resigned is monumental.

People do not just resign from office bc they just want to leave their job and take it easy for awhile.

To those who think it is no big deal...

Sorry, it is. Please do not use tactics such as "He resigned, he was not fired...he did nothing wrong".

Kudos for being positive but you also get alot of naive points.

People that resigned in the Obama administration.

Jay Carney
Eric K. Shinseki
Kathleen Sebelius
Keith B. Alexander
Lois Lerner
Ray LaHood
Jill Sommers
Ken Salazar
Lanny Breuer
Lisa Jackson
Leon Panetta
Janet Napolitano
Hillary Rodham Clinton
Tim Geithner
Mary Schapiro
David Petraeus
William Daley
Dennis Ross
Reggie Love
Melody Barnes
Jen Psaki
Vivek Kundra
Michael Leiter
Austan Goolsbee
Bob Bauer
Bill Burton
Ron Klain
Glenn Fine
Gen. James L. Jones
Rahm Emanuel
Lawrence H. Summers
Peter R. Orszag
Christina Romer
Gen. David McKiernan
Ellen Moran
Gregory B. Craig

So if you are right that people don't just resign to take it easy, and therefore there must be something shady going on in the trump administration because one person resigned...

Surely you are in agreement that the corruption in the Obama administration had to be astronomical by comparison.

out of all of those, how many resigned happily?

and also how many were forced resigns?...after lying...

???

(i would like to add...how many were appointed by present president after being fired by the prior president?)

and how many resigned within the first month of Obama's presidency

If you are going to do all the leg work here, can you also divide them up between Obama's first term (probably Bush's peeps) and his 2nd term?

patiently waiting over here
edit on 8-3-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: Gryphon66

I mean, like, you know, golf score-cards, something actual?
Nope just heard the rumors is all

Are rumors substantive contributions to the discussion then?

Okay.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Funny how arguing with factual evidence gets twisted into "sucking up to the democrats"

Yet that is the exact argument that Gryphon made which started this discussion.

We were arguing facts, he called us sycophants or "sucking up to trump".

Funny how you didn't call him out for this.

I will give you the opportunity now.

Will you agree it was ridiculous for Gryphon to accuse people of being sycophants for arguing evidence?

i am sorry, once something gets twisted...even once...i can no longer follow

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Loaded question: How many Obama appointees resigned in less than a month?
There I fixed that for you

Changing another member's quote is considered plagiarism here.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
General question: How many Obama appointees resigned in less than a month?

This seems to be totally arbitrary. Veracitys claim was that a resgnation isn't done for any reason, and threrefore it must show there was something going on.

So what does the timing of the resignation mean? Arew we just to assume it took longer for Obamas admin to be WAAYYYYY more corrupt than Trunps based on the huge amount of resignations? Who cares?

But here is a list of appointees that had to drop out before they were even confirmed under Obamafor corrupt behavior. This means the corruption began even earlier than in the Trump admin, as these people couldn't even last long enough to be confirmed befopre dropping out or effectively resigning.

Bill Richardson
Tom Daschle
Nancy Killefer
Judd Gregg

I am sure you agree this proves the Obama admin was way more corrupt. All of these withdrawals and resignations. Where there is smoke, there if fire. Right?

edit on 8-3-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Why do you think Trump appointed a guy who was previously fired by Obama?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

So, now you want to count people who were never appointed as resignees? LOL.

Your comparison between Flynn and every individual that resigned from Obama's staff and cabinet is ludicrous.

Your partisanship in light of your accusations against others is ludicrous.

Your projections, fallacies, and loaded questions are ludicrous.

Your obsession with other's posting style is ludicrous.

Ludicrousness bores me.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

List the name-calling I've done. Referring to dishonesty, sychophancy, etc. as a category of what's going on here is not "name calling." I did call Neo a liar 50 pages or so ago. I stand by that in context. What else?

Again with the obsessive reactions: show me where I said that you, Phoenix or bigfurrytexan were "sniffing nether regions."

Again with zero substantive material and abundant personal commentary.

I leave matters of "playing the victim" to you; I'm interested in facts. Out of kindness, I'm responding to you personally since you seem so upset, but if you can't get on topic with something objective, I'll ignore you again.

No offense intended.

You called us the name of sycophant. A term you defined as "suck up" So calling us suck ups isn't name calling? If name calling isn't the proper term then how about this; you labeled us with the derogatory term sycophant.

There is that better?

You the elaborated in your follow up post that you were tired of sycophants that were basically "sniffing nether regions". You know you did this, yet you feign ignorance.

For the fourth time I will ask you, where in the conversation that bigfurryteaxn. phoenix, you and I were we being sycophants. Still no answer.

You are not exclusively interested in facts, or else you wouldn't have taken a productive conversation and accused the people you were having a discussion with as being sycophants.

And I am managing to post things on topic while simulataneously having this discussion with you, as you can see from my other posts.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Are rumors substantive contributions to the discussion then?
I would imagine that on the 20th we will get to see some facts and some rumors brought to light . I think that as far as being a substantive contribution is concerned its like throwing the bath water out while keeping safe the baby is important to get a grip on the bigger picture ...

Take for instance the failed FISA request .I will bet that it will play a big roll in the inquire as to the accusations . Intent is kind of important to establish in this case... Trumps tweets can be taken in different ways . Did he literally mean what he said or did he want to achieve something else ...we can all opine on that and we have ...How substantive our opinions are or matter is hard to say . We read each others opinions daily on this great site ...The owners thinks it matters and so do some of the members including me .

Even humor is appreciated and considered a substantive contribution ...deal with it

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Grambler,

just try NOT twisting factoids and events to fit your agenda. Im sure some less intelligent people would fall for it, but it just says alot about you when you do those things.

Its best...if you are going to be a part of an anonymous message board...to just assume that everyone is very smart and to smarten yourself up first before you post...anything.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

List the name-calling I've done. Referring to dishonesty, sychophancy, etc. as a category of what's going on here is not "name calling." I did call Neo a liar 50 pages or so ago. I stand by that in context. What else?

Again with the obsessive reactions: show me where I said that you, Phoenix or bigfurrytexan were "sniffing nether regions."

Again with zero substantive material and abundant personal commentary.

I leave matters of "playing the victim" to you; I'm interested in facts. Out of kindness, I'm responding to you personally since you seem so upset, but if you can't get on topic with something objective, I'll ignore you again.

No offense intended.

For the fourth time I will ask you, where in the conversation that bigfurryteaxn. phoenix, you and I were we being sycophants. Still no answer.

perhaps he doesnt want to go back thru 230 pages of this thread to look for exact instances you guys were being sycophants...or perhaps it never happened in the way you twisted things.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Because Flynn was a patriot unfairly fired for pointing out serious holes and problems in the IC.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Changing another member's quote is considered plagiarism here.
Not the way I did it ...Its done a lot ...once again deal with it .

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Because Flynn was a patriot unfairly fired for pointing out serious holes and problems in the IC.

oh, lol, i see...then why was he forced to resign?

so patriotic he seems.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

People do not just resign from office bc they just want to leave their job and take it easy for awhile.

Sorry, it is. Please do not use tactics such as "He resigned, he was not fired...he did nothing wrong".

People that resigned in the Obama administration.

Jay Carney
Eric K. Shinseki
Kathleen Sebelius
Keith B. Alexander
Lois Lerner
Ray LaHood
Jill Sommers
Ken Salazar
Lanny Breuer
Lisa Jackson
Leon Panetta
Janet Napolitano
Hillary Rodham Clinton
Tim Geithner
Mary Schapiro
David Petraeus
William Daley
Dennis Ross
Reggie Love
Melody Barnes
Jen Psaki
Vivek Kundra
Michael Leiter
Austan Goolsbee
Bob Bauer
Bill Burton
Ron Klain
Glenn Fine
Gen. James L. Jones
Rahm Emanuel
Lawrence H. Summers
Peter R. Orszag
Christina Romer
Gen. David McKiernan
Ellen Moran
Gregory B. Craig

So if you are right that people don't just resign to take it easy, and therefore there must be something shady going on in the trump administration because one person resigned...

Surely you are in agreement that the corruption in the Obama administration had to be astronomical by comparison.

out of all of those, how many resigned happily?

and also how many were forced resigns?...after lying...

???

(i would like to add...how many were appointed by present president after being fired by the prior president?)

and how many resigned within the first month of Obama's presidency

If you are going to do all the leg work here, can you also divide them up between Obama's first term (probably Bush's peeps) and his 2nd term?

patiently waiting over here

What does leaving happily have anything to do with anything. You said people don't just resign to relax. Remember?

Now you are changing your position when it is revealed that an huge amount of people resigned from Obama.

As far as early resignations, what does is matter? You suggested that any resignation showed that there was something bad going on. So at best you are now arguing what, that Obama took longer for his adminstration to be way more corrupt than Trumps?

And I provided a list to gryphon of people that had to withdraw before the were even appointed for lying and corruption.

I am not going to do the leg work for when people resigned. You said nobody resigns just to relax implying that any resignation would show something shady going on. I provided a huge list for you of Obamas.

Here is a link if you would like to look into it further.

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Funny how arguing with factual evidence gets twisted into "sucking up to the democrats"

Will you agree it was ridiculous for Gryphon to accuse people of being sycophants for arguing evidence?

Whats twisted? Is it ok or not for someone to claim that someone they are having a factual discussion with is "sucking up" to their team? Its a simple question.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
my point being...forced resignation...Flynn did not resign just to relax

nice play there, trying to catch me in a lie...i bet you got excited

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

So, now you want to count people who were never appointed as resignees? LOL.

Your comparison between Flynn and every individual that resigned from Obama's staff and cabinet is ludicrous.

Your partisanship in light of your accusations against others is ludicrous.

Your projections, fallacies, and loaded questions are ludicrous.

Your obsession with other's posting style is ludicrous.

Ludicrousness bores me.

I did not count them as resignees. I said they effectively resigned. But you tell me the difference. So if 4 Obama appointees has to withdraw for corruption, that is somehow no reflection on Obamas admin. Obama still apointed them to be on his team and they were corrupt.

And if loads of people resign but it is not within the first month, that is also not a big deal.

But if one of Trumps appointees resigns in the first month, that is the sweet spot that shows there is shadiness going on.

Do you see how ridiculous this looks?

link   

so he was assigned to his committe acording to congressional rules
interesting how just now his position is questioned

2010 seems so long ago these days

link   

Whats twisted? Is it ok or not for someone to claim that someone they are having a factual discussion with is "sucking up" to their team? Its a simple question.

look, you may be a very smart guy/girl. Put, i dont think you should be wasting your time on politics. More than that, you should not be wasting your time trying to "call people out" on an anonymous message board.

Its miserable and draining...and you arent doing a very good job of it.

Lighten up and stay away from non-sensical anonymous messaging quarreling. Try to stay on topic...and when you do that...try to only post facts.

good luck

top topics

<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join