It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 234
<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

No, no standard definition of sycophant has anything to do with modes of argumentation. As I told Wookie, it may make it easier for you to read "suck up" when you see the word.

My love of party? As a note, I'm currently registered Independent. Don't let the facts bother you.

Didn't find any praise from me for Mr. Obama eh? So your only gambit is to attempt to suggest that when I argue from published facts, I'm really "sucking up" to the Democrats because of the way you interpret my words in your head???

Go on, show me praising Democrats in this thread. I'll wait.

Grambler, there's an easy way not to be bothered by my posts if you don't like my style ... don't read 'em.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Funny how arguing with factual evidence gets twisted into "sucking up to the democrats"

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Zazz, Phage was being imperious (which we know he does and is insulting) and he wasn't bringing substance. I don't get smart-alecky until I perceive someone bullying others. THAT is my trigger --here and in rl--whether my perception is right or wrong. I hate bullies and will show my butt.

Having said that, I was a little horrified myself when I reread me this morning. I was, however, truthful about my feelings and stand by the general statement and thrust. Should he start to bring more to the table here, I'm sure I would feel a little different.

I don't expect much from the certain poison and hysterical mind keeping the insult-laden content-free rhetoric at level 10 here, but I do expect Phage to bring substance or he can expect his own condescending manner to be addressed. Luvs you even if you don't me.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
The fact the Flynn resigned is monumental.

People do not just resign from office bc they just want to leave their job and take it easy for awhile.

To those who think it is no big deal...

Sorry, it is. Please do not use tactics such as "He resigned, he was not fired...he did nothing wrong".

Kudos for being positive but you also get alot of naive points.

Up thread someone made mention that had Flynn stayed on the Dems would howl Russian influence at every turn.

I agree with that assessment - as that's dem playbook.

Flynn knowing this resigned and removed himself as impediment to administration.

Nothing monumental or naive to it.

Trump has accused Obama of surveillance (tapping) on him.

I take that to mean him, his campaign both before and after election.

That's question at hand, did Obama (or agents under his authority) surveil Trump and campaign for political gain.

That should be answerable and will either prove Trump right or wrong regarding tweet.

Secondary question

Did Obama (or agents under his authority) have real motive of Russian interference or was Russian issue ginned up as an excuse to surveil Trump campaign and associates.

Secondary question has potential to send folks to prison if found to be false flag.

Obamas record on surveillance abuse is not encouraging, nor is record good regards false flagging events.

Based on previous record one could surmise there is better than even chance the answer to both questions above will be in the affirmative.

By a reasonable person test that is............

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

hmmm
how are committee assignments made?
oh thats right....by those who actually won elections and are in the majority

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

The fact the Flynn resigned is monumental.

People do not just resign from office bc they just want to leave their job and take it easy for awhile.

To those who think it is no big deal...

Sorry, it is. Please do not use tactics such as "He resigned, he was not fired...he did nothing wrong".

Kudos for being positive but you also get alot of naive points.

People that resigned in the Obama administration.

Jay Carney
Eric K. Shinseki
Kathleen Sebelius
Keith B. Alexander
Lois Lerner
Ray LaHood
Jill Sommers
Ken Salazar
Lanny Breuer
Lisa Jackson
Leon Panetta
Janet Napolitano
Hillary Rodham Clinton
Tim Geithner
Mary Schapiro
David Petraeus
William Daley
Dennis Ross
Reggie Love
Melody Barnes
Jen Psaki
Vivek Kundra
Michael Leiter
Austan Goolsbee
Bob Bauer
Bill Burton
Ron Klain
Glenn Fine
Gen. James L. Jones
Rahm Emanuel
Lawrence H. Summers
Peter R. Orszag
Christina Romer
Gen. David McKiernan
Ellen Moran
Gregory B. Craig

So if you are right that people don't just resign to take it easy, and therefore there must be something shady going on in the trump administration because one person resigned...

Surely you are in agreement that the corruption in the Obama administration had to be astronomical by comparison.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Funny how arguing with factual evidence gets twisted into "sucking up to the democrats"

Funnier (not funnier) how style is critiqued more than substance or evidence or factual basis.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

hmmm
how are committee assignments made?
oh thats right....by those who actually won elections and are in the majority

To the victor go the spoils eh?

SO?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Yes but rumor has it that they were all better golfers then Obama and were forced to resign

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
General question: How many Obama appointees resigned in less than a month?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Loaded question: How many Obama appointees resigned in less than a month?
There I fixed that for you

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Again I'd like to ask this question for clarification, because all the hype and threads are diluted with emotions, off-topic, and deflections.

Hard to understand what the basic facts are.

Questions I hope some can answer and provide links.

Did Trump get wire tapped?

If so who issued the warrant (Judge)? links to the warrants

Thanks
edit on 8-3-2017 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

No, no standard definition of sycophant has anything to do with modes of argumentation. As I told Wookie, it may make it easier for you to read "suck up" when you see the word.

My love of party? As a note, I'm currently registered Independent. Don't let the facts bother you.

Didn't find any praise from me for Mr. Obama eh? So your only gambit is to attempt to suggest that when I argue from published facts, I'm really "sucking up" to the Democrats because of the way you interpret my words in your head???

Go on, show me praising Democrats in this thread. I'll wait.

Grambler, there's an easy way not to be bothered by my posts if you don't like my style ... don't read 'em.
I never claimed you sucked up to Obama. Show me where I said that.

Maybe love of party was the wrong word. How about love of ideology.

And you are not arguing from "published fact", you were name calling people that were trying to have a serious discussion with you.

I will ask you for a third time, where in the conversation between Phoenix, bigfurrytexan, you, and I did you see evidence of anyone "sniffing nether regions" or being sickeningly sycophantic? You still have not shown one example.

You act like I am out of line and attacking you, but you were the one who started it by claiming we were sycophants. before that, I thought we were having a reasonable conversation.

Yet you play the victim when I point out if there is anyone making judgements without any evidence, it is you, who feels that Trumps tweet PROVES he is guilty.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Yes but rumor has it that they were all better golfers then Obama and were forced to resign

Always substative evidence in your posts? Hey, just for fun, do you have a source for your commentary?

I mean, like, you know, golf score-cards, something actual?

Thank you kindly in advance.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

www.wnd.com... s-wheres-evidence-for-own-wiretap-story/

There's no link to a warrant. FISA is classified.

This was an anonymous story from the left. Now they are desperate to discredit it.

It's a bit like making a cat chase a laser pointer.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutonomousMeatPuppet
a reply to: Realtruth

www.wnd.com... s-wheres-evidence-for-own-wiretap-story/

There's no link to a warrant. FISA is classified.

This was an anonymous story from the left. Now they are desperate to discredit it.

It's a bit like making a cat chase a laser pointer.

Thank you very much. Hard to understand all this and keep up.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Yet that is the exact argument that Gryphon made which started this discussion.

We were arguing facts, he called us sycophants or "sucking up to trump".

Funny how you didn't call him out for this.

I will give you the opportunity now.

Will you agree it was ridiculous for Gryphon to accuse people of being sycophants for arguing evidence?

link   

I mean, like, you know, golf score-cards, something actual?
Nope just heard the rumors is all

link   

List the name-calling I've done. Referring to dishonesty, sychophancy, etc. as a category of what's going on here is not "name calling." I did call Neo a liar 50 pages or so ago. I stand by that in context. What else?

Again with the obsessive reactions: show me where I said that you, Phoenix or bigfurrytexan were "sniffing nether regions."

Again with zero substantive material and abundant personal commentary.

I leave matters of "playing the victim" to you; I'm interested in facts. Out of kindness, I'm responding to you personally since you seem so upset, but if you can't get on topic with something objective, I'll ignore you again.

No offense intended.

link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
Again I'd like to ask this question for clarification, because all the hype and threads are diluted with emotions, off-topic, and deflections.

Hard to understand what the basic facts are.

Questions I hope some can answer and provide links.

Did Trump get wire tapped?

If so who issued the warrant (Judge)? links to the warrants

Thanks

If you look back through my post on this thread you will find some judges names

new topics

top topics

<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join