It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 233
<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I imagine that most, aside from you, have no idea what you're talking about. While many don't prefer my style, not many are obsessed to the point of mindless repetition of a mere statement of opinion ... as you seem to be.

You are the last person that needs to lament over whining commentary Grumbler.

I'm sycophantic toward Obama because I'm promoting that we argue the merits here based on truth? Your posts are becoming more comical by the letter.

Please, show me ANYTHING I have said in this discussion praising Obama that compares in anyway to the recitation of "The Donald's" many above-and-beyond human traits, glorifying and justifying Trump's every passing feculence ... basically swarming behind him to sniff his nethers and lick the prints of his Pradas on the ground.

I'll wait.
edit on 8-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Various

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Reading comprehension 101.

I have stated, clearly, more than once, that Flynn's conversations were not an issue. His lying was. He resigned over his lies (or was fired, depending).

The evidence is THAT Flynn resigned. Why resign over a conversation with a Russian? Why resign over a misunderstanding with the VP.

Why resign if there's nothing improper in the situation? What evidence do we have of wrong-doing?

He resigned.

I've stated that for the last time.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Phoenix

I think they both need to answer some questions under oath.
Regardless of the outcome. These men need to clear up quite a bit.

That the case I can see quite a bit being cleared up by having Obama, Rhodes, Lynch, Clinton, Jarrett and heads of IC under Obama testify under oath.

Instead of sideshow we'd have the main show.

If you really want to get to the truth,

I have serious doubts that's what many want though because the construct is to falsely impugn Trump.

The truth is counter to that desire.

I will admit a few have lukewarm admitted that if Obama administration implicated in false flag they should suffer consequences.

Most have not and probably will not as they're not really wanting truth over meme.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I'll accept all that as an axiom. Given that ...

If there was nothing to hide (on the part of informing Pence) why resign over it?

If there was nothing amiss with his statements to the Senate (Jeff MFing Sessions) why recuse himself over it?

I understand how both situations can be ... minimized, legitimized, etc. (or put into perspective, depending on POV) ... but both of them took fairly drastic action as a result of these minor oversights?

I don't know why Flynn resigned. All I know is what was made public, and that the FBI didn't feel the need to do anything about it. He could have likely stayed in position. But maybe he'd already been looking at Melania out of the corner of his eye or something? I don't know....what is public doesn't seem to support his resignation though.

Sessions is a swamp dweller. He plays by swamp rules. So I can imagine he bowed to external pressure. Honestly, Trump should have never tapped him for the spot. I'd sooner see him flushed back into the swamp to be dealt with later.

I agree tacitly with what you're saying here. I was taken aback that Flynn resigned. I was even more surprised that Sessions recused himself (especially after DJT came out with full support).

As I've said about much in this scenario ... I really had attributed a great deal of it to politics as usual and media bias ... until they start doing these ... seemingly TO ME irrational things ...

Flynn's resignation

Sessions recusal

Trump's unprecedented (unPresidented?) early AM tweets

In my analysis, flawed as it might possibly be, these three actions indicate a ... "weight" of unknown, unacknowledged facts that motivate these men to take these actions.

Is that vague and questionable? Absolutely. That's why I state it as OPINION, and not FACT.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I imagine that most, aside from you, have no idea what you're talking about. While many don't prefer my style, not many are obsessed to the point of mindless repetition of a mere statement of opinion ... as you seem to be.

I'm sycophantic toward Obama because I'm promoting that we argue the merits here based on truth? Your posts are becoming more comical by the letter.

Please, show me ANYTHING I have said in this discussion praising Obama that compares in anyway to the listing out his many above-and-beyond human traits, glorifying and justifying his every passing feculence ... basically swarming behind him to sniff his nethers and lick the prints of his Pradas on the ground.

I'll wait.

You are sometimes arguing merits; thats good!

But then you make personal statements claiming people are sycophants; thats bad.

When you make the former arguments I and others engage you.

When you make the latter, I feel the need to point out your hypocrisy.

You were having a conversation with Phoenix, bigfurrytexan and I on why there were resignations. I thought that it was a productive conversation. Then you chime in with how you are sickened by how sycophantic Trump supporters are.

What in the conversation between the group of us made someone appear sickeningly sycophantic? You even go beyond that in this post, discussing sniffing nethers etc. Where was any evidence of that in the conversation we were having?

And why would you ruin a productive conversation with childish name calling?

And so I reiterate, if there is any example of an unreasonable sycophantic person here who is forming opinions based on only feelings and no evidence whatsoever, it would be you; who thinks that trumps tweet PROVES that he is guilty.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

90% of your posts are nothing more than armchair critiques of other's posts.

If you're interested as to why I say things, ask before you try to be sarcastic or insulting; it's not your forte.

LOL ... you think I'm a sycophant because I have an opinion about Trump's tweets ... do you actually know what the definition of sycophant is???

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Please, show me ANYTHING I have said in this discussion praising Obama that compares in anyway to the listing out his many above-and-beyond human traits, glorifying and justifying his every passing feculence ... basically swarming behind him to sniff his nethers and lick the prints of his Pradas on the ground.

I'll wait.

You are sometimes arguing merits; thats good!

But then you make personal statements claiming people are sycophants; thats bad.

When you make the former arguments I and others engage you.

When you make the latter, I feel the need to point out your hypocrisy.

You were having a conversation with Phoenix, bigfurrytexan and I on why there were resignations. I thought that it was a productive conversation. Then you chime in with how you are sickened by how sycophantic Trump supporters are.

What in the conversation between the group of us made someone appear sickeningly sycophantic? You even go beyond that in this post, discussing sniffing nethers etc. Where was any evidence of that in the conversation we were having?

And why would you ruin a productive conversation with childish name calling?

And so I reiterate, if there is any example of an unreasonable sycophantic person here who is forming opinions based on only feelings and no evidence whatsoever, it would be you; who thinks that trumps tweet PROVES that he is guilty.

Just for the record, ... LOL.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Your reply to Phage

Sorry. I admit I've lost a lot of respect for you and I wasn't as attentive because you don't bring much to the political discussions imo (UFOs though you be pretty good.) No debate or research worthy of paying much attention to. Just being honest there and hoping you'll shape up because it's sad to see a decent intellect and respected member resort to puff posts.

You lost respect for him because he has a different political opinion to you??? after years and years of ATS dialogue between you ???
That is slightly narrow minded to say the least.

After reading your statement, don't be surprised if some people are now struggling to not to think the the same of you, Not because of your Trump love but because it is a bit sad you would make such a reactive and dare I say triggered rude comment to an ATSer of old you have bantered and wrangled with over the years because he doesn't love Chubby Don.

HIs skill of holding people accountable for their comments doesn't need to stay in UFOlogy or science, but he has the right to do that in political discussion also. Let's face it it his debate technique hasn't differed from there to here, just your ability to cope with him not being your political echo chamber has affected you.

Of all the blathering and dithering in this thread, most of which made me laugh, this statement actually disappointed me. Where most posts were all just hot air, yours struck me as sad, that partisanship is so extreme in the US that traditional kooky ATS topics would be affected by them too.
edit on 8-3-2017 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The fact the Flynn resigned is monumental.

People do not just resign from office bc they just want to leave their job and take it easy for awhile.

To those who think it is no big deal...

Sorry, it is. Please do not use tactics such as "He resigned, he was not fired...he did nothing wrong".

Kudos for being positive but you also get alot of naive points.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I see this issue has triggered some new triggerables in the past 12 hours !!

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

He was appointed by Obama and resigned in Obama's term. What does that tell you about the character of this man?
edit on 8-3-2017 by thHai because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I see you you have returned to do your usual poke using flavor of the day catchphrases.

Go on call me a snowflake, make me hot baby.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Very good Crosstalk ...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: thHai

He was appointed by Obama and resigned in Obama's term. What does that tell you about the character of this man?

im not sure where you get your info...but he was FIRED by Obama

what does that say about him?
edit on 8-3-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

The point is, he is a BAD man. Just look at his face. Full of crook.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
In a tangential related topic ... David Nunes is just too badly compromised to lead any sort of investigation into anything regarding the matters under discussion:

1. Less than a month ago (2/15/2017), Nunes stated that there was no need for any investigation into any Trump-Russian connections or related matters:

HoHouse intel chairman dismisses call for expanded Russia probe - Politico

When asked about the possibility of a select committee, Nunes added: “There is not going to be one; I can tell you there is absolutely not going to be one. And I am not going to be lectured by people who are speaking out of both sides of their mouths."

2. He is compromised in the matter of the President's actions and his cabinet due to the fact that he served on President Trumps "transition team."

house.gov - Devin Nunes

“Today I was honored to have been named to the executive committee of President-elect Donald Trump's transition team. In this role, I will advise President-elect Trump on the appointments of his Cabinet members and on appointments to other top positions in the new administration. I look forward to helping to assemble an energetic and forward-looking team that will capably lead our country toward more economic growth, greater opportunity, and a safer homeland for all Americans.”

3. He has exhibited questionable judgement in national security matters, working to prevent the reduction of personnel an Air Force Base in Portugal, and suggesting other far more expensive and ridiculous changes which have been deeply criticized by the Pentagon. I leave it up to you whether these actions have resulted in his being made a "Grand Officer of the Order of Prince Henry, Portugal."

WikiP - Devin Nunes

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
DP
edit on 8-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

90% of your posts are nothing more than armchair critiques of other's posts.

If you're interested as to why I say things, ask before you try to be sarcastic or insulting; it's not your forte.

LOL ... you think I'm a sycophant because I have an opinion about Trump's tweets ... do you actually know what the definition of sycophant is???

I do know what sycophant means. It is a person that bows to someone in so a manner that they are even willing to forgo looking at evidence.

In the conversation you were having with me, Phoenix, and bigfurrytexan, where was there an example of sickening sycophantry?

I think you are a sycophant because your love of your party is so striing that you think that Trumps tweet is enough to PROVE he is guilty. You do not need evidence for this judgement, much like a sycophant needs no evidence.

I don't care why you say things. I care that you throw out name and accusations about people sniffing nether regions and the like for not looking at evidence, while at the same time you have admitted that you have made up your mind based on zero evidence.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: thHai

The point is, he is a BAD man. Just look at his face. Full of crook.

oh i agree, but there are way too many people out there giving him the benefit of a doubt.

Everything is wrong about this current administration and watching people try and normalize these behaviors is draining.
edit on 8-3-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Questions I hope some can answer and provide links.

Did Trump get wire tapped?

If so who issued the warrant (Judge)? links to the warrants

Thanks

top topics

<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join