It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I am sure that it will be an investigation under the Trump administration of this accusation, but Obama will be clean as a whistle while he will let anybody else burn.

Specially Holder and Brennan it is said that under Brennan the CIA has become nothing but the most corrupted entity since the Bush administration.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

They completely don't see that he was dising them by that statement. They also let the "I love the uneducated" slip by.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The key point the ODNI officials are making is that whilst there is some evidence of Russian intelligence having hacked the DNC, that does not prove it was Russian intelligence which passed on the information to Wikileaks in order to swing the election to Donald Trump.

Before you go doing backflips read the above and then tell me how I haven't already said that exact same thing twice???

Moving on...

link   

I am sure that the Obama camp took all this time to find out what to say without incriminating themselves, or at least Obama personally, regardless of whom will be burned after.

link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Hey Trump Supporters, don't let the naysayers get to you... it's super inspiring having a president with so many secret ties to Russia, constantly under investigation, and unable to control himself

Guess Trump should have sold a snip load of uranium to them, and have a past president use tax payer money to buy their old nukes from them.

That's inspiring!

link   

Again yur totally confused. Both Obama and trump can have done something wrong in this case.

Trump by trying to obstruct justice by a presidential opinion (public official) before or during an investigation.

The only way trump ethically has tweeted this is if the investigation and or proceedings are finished.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Isn't building any bridges between us, and them. People should take a good look at what the left has done. Party, and their power comes before anything else. They don't even care if it starts a war.
I wouldn't worry much ...Most of the issues would be understood by Putin's team .Best that Donald get that filth collected over the years cleaned up ...Then the party should and could go very well . That Turkey shoot down means that diplomacy is strong on the Russian side and the US has a smart cookie taking on a dragon with a steak fork with ketsup on it and the dragon is squealing ...betya Putin is smiling and there is a lot of laughter happening around the world .

edit on 4-3-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: luthier

The obstruction of justice rules also apply to future lawsuits and investigations.

The president of the United states giving his opinion on a future investigation is also an issue.

If there is no investigation this whole thing is bull crap and speculation.

If there is an investigation or future investigation he has already made already huge mistake.

Commenting on an illegal wiretap? Dont think so.

Illegal how?

It's not even verified as true yet and you're already claiming it illegal?

You guys love that KoolAid.

then tell me how his comments are illegal or are interfering in an investigation?

I never said his comments were illegal...
Stop deflecting to questions I had no part in bringing about and tell us how this wiretapping is illegal?

You can't.

I cant say a wiretap is illegal? Sure I can and I explained how it can several times now.

No, not "a wiretap"... this specific wiretap!!!

Tell me how it's illegal.

link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Well the Russians in question met with Obama, Pelosi and Schumer more than they met with Trump or his advisors. You sure you want us to use the standard you set?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Again yur totally confused. Both Obama and trump can have done something wrong in this case.

Supposition.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: SBMcG

It was one that was denied, but is a second one that was approved, that is where the problem will be found, how much the second one extend and if Obama also signed that one out even if Trump was not named directly.

Yes, very suspicious. Either Obama approved these FISA requests or there were rogue elements in HIS DOJ.

Perhaps not "rouge".

And some are still inside.

That's certainly another possibility. Leftists can never accept their losses because they mistakenly think they're in the majority. They're not. They are a very small segment of the American electorate.

Gallup: "Liberals" only 25%

link   

The key point the ODNI officials are making is that whilst there is some evidence of Russian intelligence having hacked the DNC, that does not prove it was Russian intelligence which passed on the information to Wikileaks in order to swing the election to Donald Trump.

Before you go doing backflips read the above and then tell me how I haven't already said that exact same thing twice???

Moving on...

Thanks for proving my point.

moving on...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The way this is going somebody is going to lose very big, I thought it would be over after the election, but the deep state will have none of it. I had a glimmer of hope after Trump speech to congress, but that is dashed with these revelations

It is very clear to me that his will keep going until one of the following happens

1)Trump is JFK'd
2)Trump is impeached, that will be very hard to do unless the GOP themselves decide to commit political suicide, which is why I think they would wait until 2018 to see which way the political winds are blowing. If the GOP takes further control, it will never happen.
3) Some sort of unprecedented soft coup removing Trump and installing Pence.
4) Trump does what Arnold said in Conan the barbarian- answering what is best in life "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you......" In this case in jail or publicly humiliated beyond repair.
Everything would change at this point.

Actually none of these are good solutions for America.
But each side has dug in so deep, I don't see it ending any other way now.

America has become The Games Of Thrones

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Putin must be pyshic or have a crystal ball.

Trump and company weren't even elected, confirmed by congress.

Im gonna ask Putin for tonites powerball numbers.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Trump by trying to obstruct justice by a presidential opinion (public official) before or during an investigation.

The only way trump ethically has tweeted this is if the investigation and or proceedings are finished.

Again you are wrong.. A link to obstruction was provided to you so I suggest you read it and understand it before commenting on it further.

link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
LOL, I cannot stop laughing at govertainment.

Obamas reply to this.

"A cardinal rule of the Obama administration was that no White House official ever interfered with any independent investigation led by the Department of Justice," Obama spokesman Kevin Lewis said in a statement Saturday. "As part of that practice, neither President Obama nor any White House official ever ordered surveillance on any U.S. citizen. Any suggestion otherwise is simply false."

Correct me if I am wrong, but the president does not have the authority to wiretap someone. Investigators have to go in front of a judge for a wiretap to be implemented.

In this case they need approval from FISA.
The President is not allowed to order the wire taps as far as I am aware, but it's stretching it a bit to think that some investigator did this without the ex President's knowledge. This is not some low level target, it was a Presidential candidate a month before the election. There must be a trail of information that can shed light on exactly who and when the request was drafted and authorised. That is the information we need.

link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane

I'm watching the video of Right Wing News on Yt -but it won't post properly here -strange

Leave out the part with the ampersand and after.

Delete this part " &t=156s "

link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: SBMcG

It was one that was denied, but is a second one that was approved, that is where the problem will be found, how much the second one extend and if Obama also signed that one out even if Trump was not named directly.

Yes, very suspicious. Either Obama approved these FISA requests or there were rogue elements in HIS DOJ.

SO suspicious that a federal judge would grant a wire tap for a guy with secret connections to Russia, and who called on a foreign power to hack his opponent during an election. We should prolly really examine this judge. Trump is just a normal guy... who calls on foreign powers to hack his presidential opponent... This judge tho... we gotta get to the bottom of this... we need to know what else was this judge shown to grant this alleged wire tap. This is America... we got rights... not necessarily rights to be an agent of a foreign power... but we have rights.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

The obstruction of justice rules also apply to future lawsuits and investigations.

The president of the United states giving his opinion on a future investigation is also an issue.

If there is no investigation this whole thing is bull crap and speculation.

If there is an investigation or future investigation he has already made already huge mistake.

Commenting on an illegal wiretap? Dont think so.

Illegal how?

It's not even verified as true yet and you're already claiming it illegal?

You guys love that KoolAid.

then tell me how his comments are illegal or are interfering in an investigation?

I never said his comments were illegal...
Stop deflecting to questions I had no part in bringing about and tell us how this wiretapping is illegal?

You can't.

I cant say a wiretap is illegal? Sure I can and I explained how it can several times now.

No, not "a wiretap"... this specific wiretap!!!

Tell me how it's illegal.

If the wiretap was issued for a 30 day period, and they kept the wiretap in place beyond 30 days, then its illegal.

You up to speed now?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Quite frankly Trump could probably subpoena every living President for treason bar for Jimmy Carter but prosecuting one would open a can of worms both sides have the good oil on each other that's why such things don't happen,nothing will occur here.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join