It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 228
<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I'm not a liberal, thank you.
Quite moderate, actually. Perhaps social liberal leaning a touch, but not otherwise.

Do you consider Trump a conservative?

edit on 3/8/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Quite moderate, actually. Perhaps social liberal leaning.

Oh please. Next?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   

So, no answer?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   

So, no answer?

No answer. You're not a liberal. BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yeah. Next?

link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

They impeached Clinton.....for lying to congress.
The president is under that oath of office 24/7.
When it's proven that trump is lying about this lets see what the rest of the swamp dwellers do.
He's already lied on the public record.

Pathological lying is a mental illness.
He's unfit for office.

Even republicans are backing off standing behind him on this.

They are backing off standing behind him at all. How much longer will they put up with this behavior?
It's only been 47 days...

link   
DP
edit on 382017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

link   

Aren't you late for a rave or something?

I don't think you have to act like a fanboy in regard to The GUT ... I'm sure they can take care of themselves.

Oh, and sorry for the "university words" ... perhaps you prefer the term "suck up" in place of sycophant?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   

No answer.
So, Trump is a conservative.
Got it.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Quite moderate, actually. Perhaps social liberal leaning a touch, but not otherwise.

Reality doesn't matter to some folks I've noticed.

Anything that isn't fawning praise of Trump has to be damned as vacuous partisanship.

Binary thinking at its best or worse, as the case may be.
edit on 8-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: That dang university education makes me take out inappropriate apostrophes.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   

No answer.
So, Trump is a conservative.
Got it.

I dunno about Trump but YOU....are a brainwashed liberal moron. It's like I'm talking to Bill Nye. I think you might be him.
Cool man!

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Hur..hur.

You're a maroon too. But more.
Hurr.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You may have missed it earlier.

The new excuse for Mr. Trump is that we can't take his words exactly as he says them.

He speaks his mind, but apparently, what's on his mind can't be trusted as stated.

If that leaves you a tiny bit incredulous, you're not alone.

link   
a reply to: Grambler

Surely you know that the allied nations share intelligence in a constant stream.
This move allowed what they had to be shared with those it might impact now and in the future.

link   

Hur..hur.

You're a maroon too. But more.
Hurr.

Thanks buddy!

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Any time.
Pal.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   
LOL ... one has to love what some think of as insults ... Bill Nye is a Cornell graduate.

Those dang university educations with their big word-using guys ...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Lol Bill Nye is a grade-school teacher/actor turned self-proclaimed "scientist". Give me a break!

edit on 8-3-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

No. I said that the CIA instigated it.

Here was the conversation.

Your are bolded.

I don't see Obama's involvement in the BBC article. It says the requests came from the CIA, doesn't it?

First off I have seen it presented as the DOJ or FBI.

So, you didn't read the BBC article?

I then quote the article which says

Lawyers from the National Security Division in the Department of Justice then drew up an application. They took it to the secret US court that deals with intelligence, the Fisa court

Then you didn't reply. Notice you never use the word instigate at this point (wrong again about what word you used, getting to be alot for a person who criticized me for saying you "asked" for something). Nowehere in that article does it say the CIA requested that.

You read the artocele wrong, then asserted I didn't read it, and when I pointed out it was the DOJ that requested it, you couldn't admit you were wrong so you ignored it.

Where in the article was an investigation of Trump himself mentioned?

It also reflected the suspicion among many in the Obama White House that the Trump campaign might have colluded with Russia on election email hacks

www.nytimes.com...

Trumps part of his campaign. The campaign was being investigated. Although the majority of the article says Trumps associates, but again you always leave out the part about Trump campaign being investigated. Why?

Where did I specify a particular any statement of yours? Did you not say this?
"It also shows that the FISA request could have been an attempt after the fact to get justification for Obama's people illegally spreading the info they found on the taps.
When was the FISA request supposedly made?"

Again, you said Unless I had evidence that "Obamas admin ordered details of an ongoing investigation on Trump to other countries in an attempt to make Trump look bad. " I provided the evidence you mentioned, and the word illegal was not mentioned there.

Wrong again with which words you are claiming were said.

Yes. And I asked what is wrong with sharing intel with allies.

Not in response to you saying unless I had that evidence as posted above.

You mentioned that hours ago, which I responded by showing that this case was different because it involved an investigation that was ongoing of a US citizien, and I explained the terrible precedent it would set to allow a sitting president to share this type of intel with an ongoing investigation with the incoming president. You ignored all of that and never responded.

No doubt. But that is, in fact, what this thread is about.
Agreed. But that is why it is frustrating that I provide evidnece you mention and you say nothing about. Does this info being given to allies not matter to you at all?

Because, though I loathe Trump, I am not obsessed by his inane tweets. Though I do, as many do, wonder at them.

Given your answer above thats fair.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Thank you, brudda.
I'm good though. Exceptionally so. I've been dancin' around here and smiling big all night. I even gave ol' 66 a hug!

Shhh...don't tell them, but I've decided that those with no real argument are useful id...um, folk. Many more people read than reply, I've learned over the years here. Many of them are busy with the grind or have poor personal research skills.

They rely on sound arguments and the research we bring to the table. I'm proud of all y'all that take the time to actually detail your argument and to un-spin the spin. I know it becomes a chore. However, It's an important service and helping more people than we can personally have knowledge of. When those that are reduced to calling names and asking repetitive and dumb questions page after page--and we answer--it keeps threads like this on the front page.

The reason I'm in such a good mood, is that the info coming through about the leaks and deep state hit pieces is looking like it has some real teeth. I have the feeling that if Prez. Trump can survive the shadows, many here who are blowing stinky wind and blind hatred will eventually get on the Trump Train too.

Thank God he's a "neophyte." Who knew that's what it took?! He certainly ain't a stoopid neophyte, though.

top topics

<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join