It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 227
<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Yes. More than once.
Posts in thread

I went back and read those to see if I was wrong, but nope---you bring about as much substantive argument to the thread as ol' 66 while ignoring reams of evidentiary items.

I suggested earlier that you should expand your research parameters. Trump's allegations have teeth and a pretty strong case is building whereas any collusion by The Donald with the Russians seems flimsy and at this point unlikely. Maybe Manafort was being groomed to try and influence Trump, but that's the most I can see and don't believe it to be the case either---we'll see.

Since we have this budding Youtube tradition, I'll leave one more.

edit on 8-3-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

LOL.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Do you notice that when you are the only one keeping the scorecard, you are the only one that "wins"?

link   

a reply to: burntheships

Yeah, well.
She ain't the president. Is she?

She was the DNC candidate, by default of Bernie
and the hacking fallout.

She is still under investigation to date. So do you
think she would have cut her twitter feed if she had won?

But this is all so quaint after her email fiasco,
and her own dealings with Russia.

Maybe you can tell me is twitter illegal for a POTUS?
Or just not the norm. Are you obsessing with Trump
and his twitter like the MSM?

link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: Phage

It also applies to the courts. Surprise!
Do you think Lynch will show up on the 20th ? She is welcome to go and tell them what she knows and doesn't know .

If she's smart she will show up but...

I bet she'll be on the streets drawing first blood, or bleeding out.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Ok so our conversations together started with you being incorrect about that BBC article saying the CIA requested the fisa warrant. The article said DOJ and FBI.
Yes, at the request of the CIA, domestic intelligence apparently filed a FISA request.

Last April, the CIA director was shown intelligence that worried him. It was - allegedly - a tape recording of a conversation about money from the Kremlin going into the US presidential campaign.

It was passed to the US by an intelligence agency of one of the Baltic States. The CIA cannot act domestically against American citizens so a joint counter-intelligence taskforce was created.

You then kept saying that the investigation was on Russian hacking, totally ignoring the part about Trump and his teams relation to Russia.
Actually, I said the investigation was about hacking and Russian attempts to influence the election.

I provided that evidence.
No, you didn't provide any such evidence. Evidence that such evidence sharing was either illegal or that the intent was to "shame" Trump.

I am sorry to keep shaming you on political topics.
Don't be. You haven't. But this isn't about me, or you. Is it? It's about Trump's claim that Obama order the tapping of Trump's phones. Isn't it?

edit on 3/8/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I figured you were waking up and ready for more. Hugs. Unless you're a guy, then Bro Hug!!

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: Gryphon66

I figured you were waking up and ready for more. Hugs. Unless you're a guy, then Bro Hug!!

That's really special coming from you GUT, taking time away from your sycophancy to talk about little ol' me.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Do you notice that when you are the only one keeping the scorecard, you are the only one that "wins"?

I learned a long time ago playing cards with my mom, whoever keeps the score usually wins.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I learned a long time ago playing cards with my mom, whoever keeps the score usually wins.

You've put that knowledge to good use then.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

That's really special coming from you GUT, taking time away from your sycophancy to talk about little ol' me.

Never confuse research for sycophancy. When one does that they are reduced to insults with no substantive argument. Not sure you know the exact meaning of sycophancy, however. I would have to have some expectation from Trump wouldn't I ?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Low, or high?

Expectations, I mean.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Yes, at the request of the CIA, domestic intelligence apparently filed a FISA request.

Last April, the CIA director was shown intelligence that worried him. It was - allegedly - a tape recording of a conversation about money from the Kremlin going into the US presidential campaign.

It was passed to the US by an intelligence agency of one of the Baltic States. The CIA cannot act domestically against American citizens so a joint counter-intelligence taskforce was created.

Wow way to change what actually happened.

I said the I heard the request was buy the DOJ or FBI but it didn't matter.

You said something along the lines of apparently you didn't read the BBC article like it was some gotcha or something.

I pointed out that the very BBC article actually said it was requested by the DOJ.

Now you try to spin it like Oh and the CIA was involved. You are the one that claimed I didn't read the article implying it didn't say DOJ of FBI, and you can't admit that you were wrong. Thats exactly why you ignored it when it happened.

Actually, I said the investigation was about hacking and Russian attempts to influence the election.

Yes leaving out the part about Trump being investigated. You continues to leave out that Trumps possible illegalities with Russia were part of the investigation.

No, you didn't provide any such evidence. Evidence that such evidence sharing was either illegal or that the intent was to "shame" Trump.

Again you misquote me. Where did I use the word illegal in that statement?

"Obamas admin ordered details of an ongoing investigation on Trump to other countries in an attempt to make Trump look bad. "

Oh whats that mister semantic. Again you are wrong!

I am losing count!

As far as the proof that it was to shame Trump, I discussed how knowing motive is nearly impossible. You have no problem claiming Trump does things because he is a narcissist do you?

I provided evidence that Obamas admin gave intel on an ongoing invetsigation into Trump to european allies.

You have chosen not to respond to that because you have no answer. Just like you didn't respond to me proving you were wrong about that BBC article.

You ignore any argument you can't respond to. Why. Is it because you are a narcissist that can't admit they are wrong?

I am sorry to keep shaming you on political topics. Don't be. You haven't. But this isn't about me, or you. Is it? It's about Trump's claim that Obama order the tapping of Trump's phones. Isn't it?

Its also about what surveillance went on, who ordered it, who was given access to the intel, rather or not Trump did illegal things with the Russians, and other things.

It seems this is about more than the exact technical issue Trump brought up. Or would you not care at all if Obama say didn't order a tap on Trumps phone, but Lynch did? Clearly getting to the bottom of what surveillance took place is very important. But for some reason you seem uninterested on if Obamas admin gave this intel to other countries.

Also, if its just about Trumps tweet, why do you have so many posts not directly about that?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Never confuse research for sycophancy. When one does that they are reduced to insults with no substantive argument. Not sure you know the exact meaning of sycophancy, however. I would have to have some expectation from Trump wouldn't I ?

I haven't confused research for sycophancy; your typical "substantive backup" is a Youtube video ... when it isn't some self-aggrandizing reminiscence.

It's hardly insulting to tell the truth about your apparent love for The Donald because that's readily apparent in almost every post you make; it's okay, objectivity often dies in the throes of hero-worship, whether you understand that as sycophancy or not.

Representative Nunes said today that Trump shouldn't be taken literally because he's a political neophyte.

That's probably the wisest summation of the current furor I have seen thus far.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Low, or high?

Expectations, I mean.

Obviously, you need a dictionary too. Sycophancy was the word. Expectation "from" is not expectation 'of.'

Then again, at least you're trying to be funny and light. Keep it up, you're gonna need some good humor because Trumps Tweets do seem to have teeth. I don't say that lightly.

I'll spare you a 'Tube this time.

edit on 8-3-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Well, if we're going to argue from the dictionary ...

Definition of sycophant : a servile self-seeking flatterer

Definition of sycophancy : obsequious flattery; also : the character or behavior of a sycophant

and for completeness

Definition of obsequious : marked by or exhibiting a fawning attentiveness

Merriam Webster

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Now you try to spin it like Oh and the CIA was involved.

No. I said that the CIA instigated it.

Yes leaving out the part about Trump being investigated.
Where in the article was an investigation of Trump himself mentioned?

Where did I use the word illegal in that statement?
Where did I specify a particular any statement of yours? Did you not say this?

It also shows that the FISA request could have been an attempt after the fact to get justification for Obama's people illegally spreading the info they found on the taps.
When was the FISA request supposedly made?

I provided evidence that Obamas admin gave intel on an ongoing invetsigation into Trump to european allies.
Yes. And I asked what is wrong with sharing intel with allies.

It seems this is about more than the exact technical issue Trump brought up.
No doubt. But that is, in fact, what this thread is about.

Also, if its just about Trumps tweet, why do you have so many posts not directly about that?
Because, though I loathe Trump, I am not obsessed by his inane tweets. Though I do, as many do, wonder at them.

edit on 3/8/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

I don't say that lightly.

From you, that's heavy.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Low, or high?

Expectations, I mean.

Obviously, you need a dictionary too. Sycophancy was the word. Expectation "from" is not expectation 'of.'

Then again, at least you're trying to be funny and light. Keep it up, you're gonna need some good humor because Trumps Tweets do seem to have teeth. I don't say that lightly.

I'll spare you a 'Tube this time.

Buzzwords. That's all they care about. Liberals live and die by them. I'm sorry that Phage and his son Gryphon66 are attacking you. "Sycophancy " is the new COOL liberal thing they say to non-libs. I'll bet they teach it at universities.

Anyway, get up Rocky!! You got this!

edit on 8-3-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

You routinely refer to the President of the United States by the name of the character he played in a reality TV show.

This makes it seem that your estimation of Mr. Trump hasn't moved beyond that braggadocious, arrogant caricature of a man meant for entertainment for the masses.

I, at least, hope Mr. Trump has more real substance than that considering the grave responsibilities he now faces.

new topics

top topics

<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join