It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 226
<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Right, gotcha.

Nice semantic game.

Well anyways you have yet to respond to any of the details on the issue in my post and have instead chosen to play word games.

What an intellectual you are!

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

You think Trump cares about his image. I don't.
The primary concern of a narcissist is his image. Tell me, has Trump ever said he was wrong about anything he has ever said?

If what he claims is true, all that petty crap means nothing.
And if he's wrong it means nothing? He can say whatever pops into that head of his? It doesn't matter?

He's the President of the United States! For crying out loud.

edit on 3/8/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Why, on Earth, do you think that?

Because of Steve Bannon's comment.

not only would it put lives in danger but it would give up the upper hand we currently have in this situation.

Link

That says to me, that they know they have the upper hand right now. No way are they going to give that up at this time.

edit on 8-3-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Not sure what it has to do with Trump accusing Obama of tapping his phone.
It had nothing to do with Trumps phones being tapped but I am not sure if Obama actually tapped his phones .At least I wouldn't think he did , but he might have got someone else to do that .

JOSH EARNEST is withholding info???

"" When asked whether he could "categorically deny" that the Obama Justice Department had sought and obtained a FISA court order to wiretap the Trump presidential campaign, former Obama Press Secretary Josh Earnest would not deny it and, when pressed, said he did not know whether it had occurred. Earnest also would not say whether President Obama had been given surveillance information taken from Trump Tower in New York City.""

Source: www.cnsnews.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Well anyways you have yet to respond to any of the details on the issue in my post and have instead chosen to play word games.

I disagree. It is you who have attempted word games.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
What's the longest thread in ATS's history? This one is the biggest I've seen.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   

The narcissist narrative is a buzzword in the liberal world to describe Trump. It really holds no bearing on the situation at hand. Sorry to inform you of that, but this is why the opinions of the MSM mean very little to Trump and his supporters.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Tell me, has Trump ever said he was wrong about anything he has ever said?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I disagree. It is you who have attempted word games.

I am not going to have this snarky conversation with you.

Anything to say about the Obama admin giving intel to european allies about the ongoing investigation to Trump?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Anything to say about the Obama admin giving intel to european allies about the ongoing investigation to Trump?

Yes. More than once.
Posts in thread

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Twitter is the proper channel. Okey dokey.

Hillary Clinton practically ran her whole campaign from Twitter,
and a few You Tubes as well. Remember she was in hiding from
the criminal FBI investigation into her illegal server while Sec of State.

Did you object to that? I don't recall?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Yeah, well.
She ain't the president. Is she?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

It's not relevant at all to this discussion, nice deflection though.

But here you go.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Stop the Presses! Did Donald Trump Just Admit He Was — Gasp — Wrong?!

So...did he?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism. A narcissistic personality disorder causes problems in many areas of life, such as relationships, work, school or financial affairs. You may be generally unhappy and disappointed when you're not given the special favors or admiration you believe you deserve. Others may not enjoy being around you, and you may find your relationships unfulfilling.

The Mayo Clinic - Narcissistic Personality Disorder

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   

I think he did. But of course, you wouldn't. We get it though! You don't believe him concerning the topic at hand, and it doesn't matter! We will see what evidence unfolds.

I'll give you a hint tho whatever happens.The evidence coming won't be from right wing tabloids!

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   

The evidence coming won't be from right wing tabloids!

From whence, then?
RT?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Stop the Presses! Did Donald Trump Just Admit He Was — Gasp — Wrong?! So...did he?

edit on 8-3-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Yes. More than once.
Posts in thread

Ok so our conversations together started with you being incorrect about that BBC article saying the CIA requested the fisa warrant. The article said DOJ and FBI.

When proven wrong you didn't respond.

Then we had a discussion which you ignored all facts you couldn't respond to.

You then kept saying that the investigation was on Russian hacking, totally ignoring the part about Trump and his teams relation to Russia.

When proven wrong on this you ignored it.

You then tried to correct my statement, and said

"No. It is a correction.
Unless you have evidence that Obamas admin ordered details of an ongoing investigation on Trump to other countries in an attempt to make Trump look bad. "

I provided that evidence.

You ignored it.

I am starting to see a pattern. You make a claim, I prove you wrong, you ignore it and hope it will go away and people won't see how foolish you look.

I am sorry to keep shaming you on political topics. Would you like to discuss global warming or something where you may have a slight chance? We better do it quick though, because if todays posts are any indication, any amount of research ny me and I will make you look like a fool.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

The evidence coming won't be from right wing tabloids!

From whence, then?
RT?

Haha funny! Nope! Whatever evidence exists won't come from any "journalists". I don't believe the current admin is that dumb. Nope. It would have to come somewhere within the IC. That's my personal opinion, but from Bannon's comments, it won't happen till well into the official congressional investigation.
edit on 8-3-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join