It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 225
<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Why? There are no mid-level people who loath Trump?
Well I am sure the clearance is not the same for mid-level as for high-level so I guess it depends on the level of the info and the level of the official . One issue that may play into this is the timing of the EO to de-clasify some of the data .There will be lots of dot's to be figured out for sure

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I heard Rachel Maddow on MSN say this is not true!
I didn't. But I'll take your word for it.

Is he using a PI now to investigate who?
Mayhaps. www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is why he is going through the route of proper channels,
which the Dems are screaming about ahaha.
Twitter is the proper channel. Okey dokey.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Now that things are fleshing out a bit...one more time just for fun...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT
Cool. A youtuve.
More fun.

Somebody at WND apparently noticed that after the fact, because the article was later updated to remove the quote marks around “blood” and “death” in the article and “marching, blood, death on streets” in the headline, and the quote marks around the words in the front-page carousel promo have disappeared as well. But the false claim that Lynch made a “plea for more marching, blood and death on the streets” remains, if no longer portrayed as a direct quote. Further, the article fails to indicate that it has been changed from the original; it seems WND has forgotten that the Wayback Machine exists so we can display the lie-filled original.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Twitter is the proper channel. Okey dokey.

The Donald...he gets results. Looks like he knows what he's doing. Destroying the false & unconstitutional narrative one tiny tweet at a time. Since you like the Tubes, one more just for you, Phage.

edit on 8-3-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Destroying the false & unconstitutional narrative one tiny tweet at a time.

Replacing actual reality with his own.
Awesome.

Hopefully he'll "open up" them libel laws. Maybe Obama will sue his ass.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I'd love to see it. I think Obama is more worried about his own ass right now, however. At least his, ahem, "legacy."

Pretty sure he's not too worried about who will take the fall as long as it's not him.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Trumps got a long way to go before he gets close to any legacy at all. But he's got a few years to work on it.
Maybe an old dog can learn something. Who knows.

edit on 3/8/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Destroying the false & unconstitutional narrative one tiny tweet at a time.

Replacing actual reality with his own.
Awesome.

Hmmm. Or perhaps Obama will be facing penalties for having his admin give classified info to the Europeans to make Trump look bad during an on going investigation.

Oh thats right!

You didn't respond to that because you know you were wrong!

Sorry to interrupt your Trump bashing.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Or perhaps Obama will be facing penalties for having his admin give classified info to the Europeans to make Trump look bad during an on going investigation.
Interesting. What classified information? What law precludes the passing of the information which was exchanged from other governments?
Was that the motive?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I think it's also important to note, for all the liberals who keep insisting that Trump received his Intel from Brietbart, or some other right wing "news" outlets regarding the wiretapping.... That this accusation is totally false. It's a fabricated story to once again make Trump look like a bumbling idiot who's out of control on Twitter and a crazed moron.

Let's not forget what Bannon said, nevermind what anyone thinks of Steve Bannon. This quote IMO, is very important, and it has nothing to do with getting info from right wing tabloid news sources.

We are absolutely positive Obama wire-tapped us during the election. We are absolutely not going to reveal our sources and methods for how we discovered this, not only would it put lives in danger but it would give up the upper hand we currently have in this situation.

Steve Bannon's Facebook

edit on 8-3-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Let's not forget what Trump said about unnamed sources. M'kay?

They shouldn't be allowed to use sources unless they use somebody's name

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Or perhaps Obama will be facing penalties for having his admin give classified info to the Europeans to make Trump look bad during an on going investigation.
Interesting. What classified information? What law precludes the passing of the information which was exchanged?
Was that the motive?

Well lets start off with the fact that you asked me for proof that Obamas admin provided intel about their ongoing investigation into trump to european allies, which I did and you have not responded to. Which is fine, I just assume you agree that this happened.

On to your questions. The classified info would be the intel on the investigation into Trump and Russia. Cab]n me or you see this intel. Nope. Because its classified.

I am not sure of the legal claims, that was discussed before in here. It may violate the 1974 privacy act, but I am not sure. But lets be honest, the legality is secondary. The question is was it ethical?

As I put on the top of the thread I made, if Trump falsely accusing Obama of these taps is a big deal, it must be because the accused action is so heinous that to falsely suggest it would severely impugn ones credibility. The reason the taping by Obama wouyld be so bad is because it suggests a possible use of government agencies to sabotage a political opponent.

Obamas admin giving intel to foreign countries about an ongoing investigation into Trump to make him look bad would fall in the same lines as this, and this be a big deal. It is something that if we allow to become a precedent will forever ruin the peaceful transition of power.

The motive; well I don't have definitive proof, but short of a confession do we ever know anyones motives for any of their actions? It seems plausible that the motive was to make Trump look bad, and to put fear into our allies that he may be compromised by the Russians.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   

She does say marching dying and blood but she might be suggesting that where a good pair of seekers because there could be broken glass on the side of the road ...I wonder if she will be a show at the hearings ? She could drive there and I doubt there will be any fist fights or broken glass she could cut herself on .

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Well lets start off with the fact that you asked me for proof that Obamas admin provided intel about their ongoing investigation into trump to european allies,
Where did I ask that?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Fair game. But Trump doesn't seem to care, so that's a petty issue that really means nothing at this point. I'm pointing out that he didn't get it from Brietbart and/or other right wing tabloids. He's got a source and he's not sharing. Yet. That's on purpose. Trump is betting on the congressional investigation to take place first. I have no doubt the source will come out eventually if legal due process doesn't provide it.

I can't help but feel like the Trump admin knows exactly what is happening now, with the exact response that is happening now.
edit on 8-3-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Well lets start off with the fact that you asked me for proof that Obamas admin provided intel about their ongoing investigation into trump to european allies,
Where did I ask that?

on page 223 you said

No. It is a correction.
Unless you have evidence that

"Obamas admin ordered details of an ongoing investigation on Trump to other countries in an attempt to make Trump look bad. "

I am not sure if you genuinely forgot saying that or you are playing semantics with the word "asked".

Would you rather I say you challenged me to present this evidence instead of asked for it?

If you are playing semantics, its just silly and you are better than that.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

But Trump doesn't seem to care
Except about his image.

I'm pointing out that he didn't get it from Brietbart and/or other right wing tabloids.
Why do you say that?

I can't help but feel like the Trump admin knows exactly what is happening now
Why, on Earth, do you think that?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Would you rather I say you challenged me to present this evidence instead of asked for it?
No. I would rather you actually understood what I said.

That statement certainly does not ask:

Because I did not ask any such question.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

You think Trump cares about his image. I don't. Why? Well, the media has been insulting him 24x7 for nearly a year now. I don't think he gives a crap anymore, in fact, I think he EXPECTS it.

It's in my opinion that Trump is not concerned about a petty comment like " Trump doesn't like unnamed sources" at this point. There is too much at stake. If what he claims is true, all that petty crap means nothing. The media can add the whole unnamed sources thing to their book of insults that already exist, and it won't mean a damn thing in the grand scheme of it.

top topics

<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join