It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 224
<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

This is the second time you have alluded to this. Are you really claiming that the investigation is only into Russian hacking, and has nothing to do with Trumps teams connections to the Russians?

I know you know this, please stop playing dumb.

He also left out that this investigation is about national security Leaks too.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Classic non answer to well proven facts.

A fact that politician bitch about the FBI (and such like) when they don't do exactly what said politicians like?
Yes, that's a fact.

It also applies to the courts. Surprise!

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

This doesn't sound like a bad idea. The issue I see is if an outgoing PotUS "did" hack the communications between Trump and his people, then getting someone outside of the governmental chain would make sense.

OK so the wording:

"did". I'm using this term due to the fact that I believe that Obama was only complacent in this event rather then being the person who ordered it. As I stated in an earlier statement He may have been blackmailed in to it, or perhaps the group that did order it offered Obama something he really wanted.

Hack the communications . The chain of custody for information between Trump and his people has been compromised. Oddly this doesn't have to be proven, but rather just showing that a concern exists means that the chain could have been compromised, and if it might have been you should just assume that it has been.

I'm not as concerned about the wiretapping of Trump Tower, but rather more concerned that current Governmental offices (like the White House and supporting buildings) have been compromised.
Given that the outgoing PotUS is now headquartering an anti-Trump group so soon after living office I wouldn't be too surprised if a Bugged Whitehouse isn't happening as we speak. Though I still have to go back to "why", and for "What Reason"?

As for why go outside to look for someone to investigate? Well sadly the Foundation has a reach that I still can't get my head around. Though it's very fair to say that High Level elements in the DoJ and FBI have been tracked to Foundation work. The Director of the FBI seems to be nothing but cannon fodder, since a paid off field agent can affect a case better then the Director can. After all, if a street cop says it was a robbery, then why investigate further. Though it has been shown already in other threads that Some people in the FBI have repeatedly turned a blind eye to Foundation work, and we all know about the mystery June meeting on the tarmac with the DoJ and Foundation leaders (right around the time the first FISA request happened)

then again maybe I'm just pitching tomatoes...

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

It also applies to the courts. Surprise!
Do you think Lynch will show up on the 20th ? She is welcome to go and tell them what she knows and doesn't know .

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Well sadly the Foundation has a reach that I still can't get my head around.

First or Second Foundation?

Is Trump the Mule?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

A fact that politician bitch about the FBI (and such like) when they don't do exactly what said politicians like?
Yes, that's a fact.

You said Trump "hated" the FBI.
So, you cant back that up with facts then, can you?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

In the Obama administration’s last days, some White House officials scrambled to spread information about Russian efforts to undermine the presidential election — and about possible contacts between associates of President-elect Donald J. Trump and Russians — across the government. Former American officials say they had two aims: to ensure that such meddling isn’t duplicated in future American or European elections, and to leave a clear trail of intelligence for government investigators.

At intelligence agencies, there was a push to process as much raw intelligence as possible into analyses, and to keep the reports at a relatively low classification level to ensure as wide a readership as possible across the government — and, in some cases, among European allies. This allowed the upload of as much intelligence as possible to Intellipedia, a secret wiki used by American analysts to share information.

www.nytimes.com...

You participated in the thread so you know this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now this article is from the New York times. You know, the same source that Olivine posted the article about trump hiring a PI that you were showing made Trump pathetic.

So you are willing to take the NYT word that Trump is hiring a PI and criticize Trump for it, but when the same paper prints that Obamas admin has na investigation going on into trump and his connections, and they are sharing detaikls with European allies, you are suddenly skeptical.

Real consistent thought process you have there.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

a reply to: Guyfriday

Well sadly the Foundation has a reach that I still can't get my head around.

First or Second Foundation?

Is Trump the Mule?

Sorry: The Foundation is the collective of Clinton-Bush groups.

Is Trump the mule? Good question, or is he just fodder like the rest of us? It's to early to know.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Speaking of leaks, I watched Tom Cotton's interview again and I believe there's some fairly strong indications in it on what we might expect in the coming days. Sounds like they know where some of the leaks came from. Cotton also mentions that Prez. Trump gave them access to a lot of documents.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
In Russia you watch tv, in America the tv watches you.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Yeah, you were right on the Cotton interview---looks like Lynch is in the line of fire and holding at least one of the bags.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
In Russia you watch tv, in America the tv watches you.

What a country!

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Only if you have a fancy Samsung.
I don't.

Heh. Heh. I can say whatever I like!

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT Cotton also mentions that Prez. Trump gave them access to a lot of documents.

Nice.

I will be expecting another round of angry letters
from the Dems about how "the POTUS can't do that".

I heard Rachel Maddow say this on the news, so it
must be true.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

The president is free to unclassify any information he wishes to.
So why does the president have to use a PI?

On the other hand, if he doesn't actually render the information unclassified there may be a problem.

edit on 3/8/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

What I got out of that is some of Obama officials shared secret info gathered by the FBI to news sources ...I think that that would be very illegal and they could be charged and serve jail time ...imo

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I think that that would be very illegal and they could be charged and serve jail time ...imo

That's a fact. Jack.

Whoever leaked the Flynn stuff is in deep if they get caught.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Whoever leaked the Flynn stuff is in deep if they get caught.
and that would have been Obamas officials who were privi to the info so we are talking high level .

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

and that would have been Obamas officials who were privi to the info so we are talking high level .

Why?
There are no mid-level people who loathe Trump?

edit on 3/8/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

The president is free to unclassify any information he wishes to.

But...but...

I heard Rachel Maddow on MSN say this is not true!

So, what is that, her and Chris Matthews are on
"television networks" approved by Chris Matthews.
Are you saying they are wrong?

So why does the president have to use a PI?

Is he using a PI now to investigate who?

On the other hand, if he doesn't actually render the information unclassified there may be a problem.

That is why he is going through the route of proper channels,
which the Dems are screaming about ahaha.

edit on 8-3-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join