It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 223
<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I think there are going to be a bunch of people sort it all out starting on the 20th that will tell the president .

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Has this been posted? NYT

The Donald was thinking of hiring a private investigator to find evidence of his wires being tapped. I guess he could use the PI he sent to Hawaii on birth certificate sleuthing duty.

Mr. Trump, advisers said, was in high spirits after he fired off the posts. But by midafternoon, after returning from golf, he appeared to realize he had gone too far, although he still believed Mr. Obama had wiretapped him, according to two people in Mr. Trump’s orbit.

In other conversations that afternoon, the president sounded uncertain of the procedure for obtaining a warrant for secret wiretaps on an American citizen.

Mr. Trump also canvassed some aides and associates about whether an investigator, even one outside the government, could substantiate his charge.

(yeah, yeah ,anonymous sources)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Olivine

(yeah, yeah ,anonymous sources)

No the source is the NYT ...

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

The Donald was thinking of hiring a private investigator to find evidence of his wires being tapped.

That's...pathetic. A PI to investigate the FBI.
Obama can order the intelligence services of the United States to tapp [sic] Trump's phone but Trump has to hire a PI to investigate.

Oy.

Trump hates the FBI. Unless it does something he likes.
(Trump hates public polls. Unless they say something he likes.)
edit on 3/7/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Right? So sad.

This reporting also shows Trump had no proof. Zero factual evidence before letting his fingers do some walking.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

This reporting also shows Trump had no proof
What does no prof look like anyway ? Like is it round or square ,long thin ...or does it look like O

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

No prof means showing up for a lecture in Anthro 101 and there's no one at the podium.

Bad dum dum... chhhhh

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine

Right? So sad.

This reporting also shows Trump had no proof. Zero factual evidence before letting his fingers do some walking.

I preface by saying I don't think there is any proof that Trumps tweet is true that I have seen that Obama personally ordered the tapping of his phone.

However, maybe Trump read the New York Times piece in January that mentioned his team getting caught up in wiretaps.

How convenient that the NYT article that your story comes from, as well as others mocking trump for even entertaining this idea fails to mention that they themselves reported Trumps people had been caught in wiretaps.

Thats grade a journalism!

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

No prof means showing up for a lecture in Anthro 101 and there's no one at the podium.
So a video lecture

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

It looks like what he backed up his big mouth with..nothing

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Bad dum dum... chhhhh

Right. We do have proof that Obamas admin ordered details of an ongoing investigation on Trump to other countries in an attempt to make Trump look bad.

But somehow Trumps tweet is more egregious and less presidential that Obamas actions.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Yeah, well. Views on patriotism and politics sort of depends on your point of view. Don't it?

Here's what I said:

"You did pretty good on UFOs. Politics and patriotism not so much imo." Are you not familiar with "imo"? If not, it's basically colloquial for, "In my opinion."

Is it patriotic to accuse a former president of illegal activity? To the general public? On freaking twitter? Without evidence?

Who said there's no evidence? I'm glad he Twitters. It's refreshing. If he messes up with it in any significant way that's on him and he'll answer to all of us for it. Until then, he's handily defeating what many of us see as a corrupted and weaponized MSM with a few words direct to the people. Who woulda thunk?

But this isn't about me. Or you. Is it?

Hey, you're the one that stepped into the mudpit short on actual details and long on imperious rhetoric. You're a big boy though, right?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Trump hates the FBI. Unless it does something he likes.

Proof?

Hillary and her husband are on record with plenty to
say about the FBI, and none of it good. Pathetic!
Because they lost, but cant own up to it.

Oy
edit on 7-3-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

We do have proof that Obamas admin ordered details of an ongoing investigation on Trump to other countries in an attempt to make Trump look bad.

Correction. We have proof that US intelligence agencies have been investigating whether the Russian government hacked computers in the US and attempted to influence the presidential election.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Hillary and her husband are on record with plenty to say about the FBI, and none of it good.

Groovy.
So what? Politicians don't like independent investigations of their activities? Oh my goodness.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

It looks like what he backed up his big mouth with..nothing
Well I thought that there was a investigation starting on the 20th where some high ranking officials are going to testify . Maybe someone will bring prof of something .Do you think Obama will be there ? He is welcome to go .

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

If not, it's basically colloquial for, "In my opinion."
I know what it means. I've always considered it redundant. Unless I'm specifically quoting another source the "IMO" is unnecessary.

Until then, he's handily defeating ...
His credibility. Further. If that's possible.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

We do have proof that Obamas admin ordered details of an ongoing investigation on Trump to other countries in an attempt to make Trump look bad.

Correction. We have proof that US intelligence agencies have been investigating whether the Russian government hacked computers in the US and attempted to influence the presidential election.

Thats not a correction. Thats in addition to what I said.

This is the second time you have alluded to this. Are you really claiming that the investigation is only into Russian hacking, and has nothing to do with Trumps teams connections to the Russians?

I know you know this, please stop playing dumb.
edit on 7-3-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Thats not a correction.

No. It is a correction.
Unless you have evidence that

Obamas admin ordered details of an ongoing investigation on Trump to other countries in an attempt to make Trump look bad.

As I said previously, Trump did just fine on his own in that regard. "NATO is obsolete."

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Groovy.
So what? Politicians don't like independent investigations of their activities? Oh my goodness.

Classic non answer to well proven facts.
This is not generic whack a politician.

You came in here with nothing then, got it.

Next?

new topics

top topics

<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join