It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 220
<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: syrinx high priest

meanwhile the coward in chief is still in hiding
Yea , just where is Obama anyway ?

enjoying retirement, planning his library

things grown ups do

Yeah, like getting a cool roommate to hang out with.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: SBMcG

does it make you feel better about trump to keep saying others lie or have lied as well.

i just dont get why all the deflections.....you do it a lot as so many others.

start a thread about trump and within a few posts someone starts with the but obama

ive found that many people use that not as a justification for the action, but instead to point out the hypocrisy of everything. people who prescribe to a parties ideology seem to have no problem when its there guy doing it but raise a storm when its the other team and it bugs people who know that both sides are doing it.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale

does it make you feel better about trump to keep saying others lie or have lied as well.

start a thread about trump and within a few posts someone starts with the but obama

ive found that many people use that not as a justification for the action, but instead to point out the hypocrisy of everything. people who prescribe to a parties ideology seem to have no problem when its there guy doing it but raise a storm when its the other team and it bugs people who know that both sides are doing it.

You, my friend, are 100% correct.

I couldn't give less of a s##t about Obama at this point. I'm glad he and Big Mike are gooooone!

It's the continued double standard by the Left that infuriates me, and I will continue to vent that frustration at the source -- liberal hypocrisy.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Grimpachi

Sorry, Obama released over 150 from GB. 12 have been confirmed to have "Killed" US soldiers. Get you facts straight.

You (and Trump) should check Snopes once in a while...

Did 122 Prisoners Released from Guantanamo Under President Obama Return to the Battlefield?

Although 122 detainees transferred from Guantanamo Bay were found to have subsequently engaged in terrorist activities,

113 of those detainees were released under the administration of President George W. Bush.

www.snopes.com...

Donald watches too much FOX...

“Fox & Friends” segment did not specify when those prisoners were set free, creating the mistaken impression among many viewers (including, apparently, President Trump) that all 122 of those prisoners had been released during the White House tenure of Barack Obama.

Obama released 161 prisoners from Guantanomo...9 were found to be involved in post release terrorism activities.
A Recidivism rate of 5.6%

Bush released 532 prisoners from Guantanomo ...113 of them were found to have returned to terrorist activities.
A Recidivism rate of 21.2%

The report from Office of the Director of National Intelligence here along with the link to original..

www.snopes.com...

How do they know who went back to the fight and who didn't?

Were they reformed at gitmo?

How does that stat hold up compared to civilian releases of criminals?

Who's tracking these people and how?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
It's all about a distraction about the Russia issue.
Politic is a ping pong game sometime.
edit on 7-3-2017 by Tormentalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Sorry, Obama released over 150 from GB. 12 have been confirmed to have "Killed" US soldiers. Get you facts straight.

Did 122 Prisoners Released from Guantanamo Under President Obama Return to the Battlefield?

Although 122 detainees transferred from Guantanamo Bay were found to have subsequently engaged in terrorist activities,

113 of those detainees were released under the administration of President George W. Bush.

www.snopes.com...

“Fox & Friends” segment did not specify when those prisoners were set free, creating the mistaken impression among many viewers (including, apparently, President Trump) that all 122 of those prisoners had been released during the White House tenure of Barack Obama.

Obama released 161 prisoners from Guantanomo...9 were found to be involved in post release terrorism activities.

Bush released 532 prisoners from Guantanomo ...113 of them were found to have returned to terrorist activities.

The report from Office of the Director of National Intelligence here along with the link to original..

www.snopes.com...

OK -- so wait... I've lost track here. Are you saying that Trump's tweet about Gitmo terrorists returning to the battlefield was basically correct?

I might need to quit working so I can pay more attention to ATS...

edit on 7-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Obama was a miserable failure.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Tormentalist

Short of interrogating Putin or Trump, I don't think it's possible to prove there is any collusion between Putin and Trump.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrChandra
He seems to have as much evidence as the Democrats have that he conspired with the Russians. He seems to be combating one red herring with another.

To defeat a red herring, you must become the red herring.

ooooommmmmmmm.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrChandra
He seems to have as much evidence as the Democrats have that he conspired with the Russians. He seems to be combating one red herring with another.

To defeat a red herring, you must become the red herring.

ooooommmmmmmm, it's all very zen.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: GramblerAnd while I believe he erred in tweeting about this, I guess its understandable given how his opponents are going so far as to demand his impeachment with no evidnece of his wrong doing.

You think it's understandable that he flippantly could have caused the most egregious example of unwillingness to hold his tongue in modern history which could still prove to be devastating?

I'm not sure this is the forum to be so cavalier about something this serious. And frankly if it turns out it was mere whimsy that Trump did tweet in this manner, any calls for impeachment are justified in my eyes.

Free speech, even the potus has that 1st amendment right.

Try to impeach him over that.

Stupid tweet police live inside of my phone...

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Oh save it. Bush was blamed for 8 years. Probably still is.

I'm surprised he didn't get the blame for hillary losing.

That "blame bush" card must have really fell apart from over use.

They have a brand new shiny platinum "Russians did it" card tho.

lol.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Ok so I think this is a bombshell.

We know that Obama changed the rules to make sure that all agencies could get info on Russia and Trump before he left office. But What I found in this article shocked me.

At intelligence agencies, there was a push to process as much raw intelligence as possible into analyses, and to keep the reports at a relatively low classification level to ensure as wide a readership as possible across the government — and, in some cases, among European allies. This allowed the upload of as much intelligence as possible to Intellipedia, a secret wiki used by American analysts to share information.

At intelligence agencies, there was a push to process as much raw intelligence as possible into analyses, and to keep the reports at a relatively low classification level to ensure as wide a readership as possible across the government — and, in some cases, among European allies. This allowed the upload of as much intelligence as possible to Intellipedia, a secret wiki used by American analysts to share information.

www.nytimes.com...

So its bad that Obama changed the rules to allow all agencies to see this classified info against Trump.

BUT TO GIVE THE EVIDENCE TO "EUROPEAN ALLIES"!!!!!!

This is unforgiveable!

Now keep in mind the Dircetor of National Intelligence at the time James Clapper has said they had zero evidence of any wrong doing by Trump. And yet the Obama admin was discussing a classified investigation with other Eurpean countries about the fact that Trump may be in cahoots with the Russians.

This is disgusting. How can Obamas admin be allowed to get away with this? Can you imagine if it had been the other way around, and Trump would investigate his political opponent, and the spread info to European allies that his political opponent may be compromised, all while having no evidence!

No matter what you think of Trump, any freedom loving American should be disgusted by what the Obama admin did here!

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

www.snopes.com...

www.snopes.com...

OK -- so wait... I've lost track here. Are you saying that Trump's tweet about Gitmo terrorists returning to the battlefield was basically correct?

I might need to quit working so I can pay more attention to ATS...

Well, we all know how many pedos give it up after going to jail, right?

Jihadis are probably worse because they have allah on their side and it's their life's work.

I doubt there are many weekend islamic radicals on the battlefield.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

BUT TO GIVE THE EVIDENCE TO "EUROPEAN ALLIES"!!!!!!
You don't think we share intelligence with our allies?

So its bad that Obama changed the rules to allow all agencies to see this classified info against Trump.
Your source:

At the Obama White House, Mr. Trump’s statements stoked fears among some that intelligence could be covered up or destroyed — or its sources exposed — once power changed hands. What followed was a push to preserve the intelligence that underscored the deep anxiety with which the White House and American intelligence agencies had come to view the threat from Moscow.

Now keep in mind the Dircetor of National Intelligence at the time James Clapper has said they had zero evidence of any wrong doing by Trump
I believe he was talking about collusion during the campaign. Right?
On the other hand:

American allies, including the British and the Dutch, had provided information describing meetings in European cities between Russian officials — and others close to Russia’s president, Vladimir V. Putin — and associates of President-elect Trump, according to three former American officials who requested anonymity in discussing classified intelligence.

Separately, American intelligence agencies had intercepted communications of Russian officials, some of them within the Kremlin, discussing contacts with Trump associates.

edit on 3/7/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Clapper made it clear that they had no evidence that Trump had done anything illegal with the Russians. Yet despite the fact that the Obama admin had no info of wrong doing, they were revealing info to european allies about the classified investigation into him, to smear him as potentially compromised by the Russians.

Sure we share intelligence. But not on US citizens that have done nothing wrong. And certainly not on political opponents that have done nothing wrong!

'Can you imagine if Bush told our Eurpoean allied that incoming President Obama may be compromised by the Muslim Brotherhood or hamas, or Russia, etc.

This is unbelievable!

If what Obamas admin did is the new standard, the elections as we know it are over. All of the garbage about the "peaceful transition of power" is out the window. Sitting presidents will be allowed to actively sabotage incoming ones to all of our allies by giving them classified info.

Surely you can see how unacceptable this is?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Things seem to be becoming a little clearer as we speak. Tom Cotton just did an interview with a few more nuggets and references that the info-sharing and "evidence preservation" isn't adding up. They're already receiving and collecting documents too. IMO, Intriguing and suggestive statements all through it. I'll see if it's available yet...
edit on 7-3-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Yep I saw it on Oreilly. Oreilly got him to admit that he knows what agency issued the wiretap on the Flynn conversation (in fairness he didn't say it was on Flynn it may have been on the russian) and that they are investigating the leak.

Thats right, cotton said there was a WIRETAP issued by an agency that he knew of. Now people will try to say Obama didn't order this tap, or it was against Russians and Flynn just got caught up in it.

But more and more is coming to light. It turns out all of those outlets claiming the idea of Obamas admin issuing wiretaps were absolutely wrong again.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Sounds to me as if he is pointing the finger at Loretta Lynch...
edit on 7/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Clapper made it clear that they had no evidence that Trump had done anything illegal with the Russians.
He said that he knew of no evidence of collusion between the campaign and the Russians.

But not on US citizens that have done nothing wrong.
Really? Seems that information about associates of the president-elect meeting with members of "unfriendly" governments would be something that our allies should know about. And, after all, some of that information actually came from other allies, didn't it?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Thats right, cotton said there was a WIRETAP issued by an agency that he knew of.
Yes. On the Russian. Off course there was a tap. Otherwise the conversation could not have been (illegally) leaked.

Now, this:
www.politico.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join