It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

It was one that was denied, but is a second one that was approved, that is where the problem will be found, how much the second one extend and if Obama also signed that one out even if Trump was not named directly.

link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
LOL, I cannot stop laughing at govertainment.

Obamas reply to this.

"A cardinal rule of the Obama administration was that no White House official ever interfered with any independent investigation led by the Department of Justice," Obama spokesman Kevin Lewis said in a statement Saturday. "As part of that practice, neither President Obama nor any White House official ever ordered surveillance on any U.S. citizen. Any suggestion otherwise is simply false."

That is a pretty weak response if that is all he is going to provide.
Let's get the details and history of the FISA requests...

link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Mictain
You know where Trump is supposedly getting his "information" from? Brietbart..LOL

He actually has no facts but a story posted in Brietbart.

Better Breitbart than some leftist propaganda arm of the DNC like proven liars Huff-Po, et al...

Sorry but Trumpbart was a well known for making up BS just to fit the agenda of Bannon even before kissing Trumps butt. Trumpbart can only hope to be as honest as the ones you are whining about.

Sorry, but I disagree. i have always found Breitbart to be reliable source for news.

Far better than the anti-America leftist dens of stupidity, aka, the MSM.

Sorry...

The reason why you find Trumpbart to be reliable is because you are clueless as to whats really happening.
It's also funny how people like you cry that the left is so anti American when it's the left that keeps using the Constitution to stop baby Benito from getting what he wants.

I have recently been told by a mod -- I think we all know which one, that I am not allowed to defend myself against insults in like kind.

Rather, I have been instructed to REPORT posts where I am targeted and insulted.

The fact is, I am a highly-educated individual who is in no way "clueless".

I understand your anger and pain at the legal and just loss of Bill Clinton's unaccomplished, inept, corrupt, wife.

Therefore, I will not insult you back, but rather follow the instructions I was given by a mod and REPORT your post.

Have a nice day.
edit on 4-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Bill Clinton's wife lost the popular vote.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Meah I couldn't care less if you consider it weak.
It's his response you are free to get your knickers in a knot about it whilst I sit back and laugh.

link   
Obama busted is good news.

I wonder if Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton "discussed" this on the plane.

link   

Obamas reply to this.

"A cardinal rule of the Obama administration was that no White House official ever interfered with any independent investigation led by the Department of Justice," Obama spokesman Kevin Lewis said in a statement Saturday. "As part of that practice, neither President Obama nor any White House official ever ordered surveillance on any U.S. citizen. Any suggestion otherwise is simply false."

Correct me if I am wrong, but the president does not have the authority to wiretap someone. Investigators have to go in front of a judge for a wiretap to be implemented.

link   
a reply to: neo96

His mouth was moving.

link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

CIA wrong on Russia and Clinton leaks, says James Clapper’s office

Further evidence of the political motivation behind the whole CIA claim that Russia was behind the DNC and Podesta leaks has come from an unexpected quarter – James Clapper’s Office of the Director of National Intelligence (“ODNI”) – which supervises the work of all of the US’s 17 intelligence agencies.

Speaking anonymously to Reuters, three ODNI officials have trashed the CIA claim that Russia provided Wikileaks with the DNC and Podesta leaks in order to help Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton in the US election.

Before proceeding further, it is important to say that these three ODNI officials are undoubtedly acting on instructions from Director of National Intelligence James Clapper. Indeed it is very likely he is one of them.

The key point the ODNI officials are making is that whilst there is some evidence of Russian intelligence having hacked the DNC, that does not prove it was Russian intelligence which passed on the information to Wikileaks in order to swing the election to Donald Trump.

In the words of one of the unnamed ODNI officials

“[The CIA conclusion] was a judgment based on the fact that Russian entities hacked both Democrats and Republicans and only the Democratic information was leaked. (It was) a thin reed upon which to base an analytical judgment.”

(bold italics added)

Moreover it turns out that this is the same thinking as that of the FBI. As one of the ODNI officials told Reuters

“The Federal Bureau of Investigation, whose evidentiary standards require it to make cases that can stand up in court, declined to accept the CIA’s analysis – a deductive assessment of the available intelligence – for the same reason”.

(bold italics added)

I have previously made this very point

“It now turns that the CIA in fact has no evidence against Russia, that the entire case against Russia is inferential, and that some sections of the US intelligence community are now starting to have doubts.”

(bold italics added)

In fact we know it was not Russia which provided the DNC and Podesta leaks to Wikileaks.

click link for article...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

This is going to be good.

I see, everybody taking the fifth, on this one.

A thought occurs to me that maybe Bill and Loretta on a plane
was more than about Hillary and charges. Right up Hillary's
alley to get her fingers in a wiretap on Trump since she
was in on Watergate herself.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Obamas reply to this.

That is a pretty weak response if that is all he is going to provide.
Let's get the details and history of the FISA requests...

If?

lol

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Obama busted is good news.

I wonder if Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton "discussed" this on the plane.

The NSA has the conversation recorded.

They can turn smart phones in to listening devices.
edit on 4-3-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

It was one that was denied, but is a second one that was approved, that is where the problem will be found, how much the second one extend and if Obama also signed that one out even if Trump was not named directly.

Yes, very suspicious. Either Obama approved these FISA requests or there were rogue elements in HIS DOJ.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Normally the guy making the claims does that.

Since he tweeted gibberish I am going to keep calling it slander until he produces something.

In legal proceedings however, you do the investigation before you tell the public the outcome.

But hey I guess he is a pioneer.

link   

originally posted by: introvert

Obamas reply to this.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the president does not have the authority to wiretap someone. Investigators have to go in front of a judge for a wiretap to be implemented.

Yes but no because Trump has the highest IQ and can never be wrong.

La la land mate.

22 pages of detritus.
With the occasional scattering of cognitive thinking.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: Xcathdra

I was personally calling bull st, because if it were true he would use the legal system. Not the court of public opinion.

And if there was anything to it or an investigation brewing he had already violated proceeding rules.

Not when its a administrative violation of a court order and when the goal is to support the fact Obama and is cronies are undermining this president.

People in this thread dismiss trumps claims yet its hard to dismiss something when there is a paper trail, like a FISA warrant.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Hey Trump Supporters, don't let the naysayers get to you... it's super inspiring having a president with so many secret ties to Russia, constantly under investigation, and unable to control himself. It's all fake news... Trump doesn't even know Russia, he's never met Putin, he has a great relationship with Putin, Sessions never spoke to Russia, except he did, and Flynn also... anyway... it's all super inspiring and builds confidence in Trump that he has all these secret connections with Russia.

I think probably the best president ever have really labeled the media an enemy of the people and called presidents of the past bad, sick guys. I think that's prolly a normal great president thing to say. And tweeting all hours of the night making accusations without evidence...

Nope, nothing wrong here.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: Xcathdra

The obstruction of justice rules also apply to future lawsuits and investigations.

The president of the United states giving his opinion on a future investigation is also an issue.

If there is no investigation this whole thing is bull crap and speculation.

If there is an investigation or future investigation he has already made already huge mistake.

Commenting on an illegal wiretap? Dont think so.

Illegal how?

It's not even verified as true yet and you're already claiming it illegal?

You guys love that KoolAid.

then tell me how his comments are illegal or are interfering in an investigation?

I never said his comments were illegal...
Stop deflecting to questions I had no part in bringing about and tell us how this wiretapping is illegal?

You can't.

I cant say a wiretap is illegal? Sure I can and I explained how it can several times now.

link   

Yes, very suspicious. Either Obama approved these FISA requests or there were rogue elements in HIS DOJ.

Actually he just said he didn't order any taps the doj did separately not rogeuley. Obama recused himself of that is what he is saying. He decided to recuse himself from ordering taps on Americans.
For whatever reason sinister or for justice.

link   

Perhaps not "rouge".

And some are still inside.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join