It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 217
<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Trump has 4 years. All of these 'tweets' and discussion are to find the moles and it is working.

So his lying to the American public is to find the moles.

Do you actually believe your on BS?

Regardless, it looks like those moles are going to found... or at the very least run for cover.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Here's where I am with the topic.

Trump tweeted again today that Obama had released re-offenders from Guantanimo.

(He hadn't, which someone discovered in about 10 minutes; it was GW)

I follow Trump on Twitter and he's said nothing of the sort.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 9h9 hours ago More 122 vicious prisoners, released by the Obama Administration from Gitmo, have returned to the battlefield. Just another terrible decision!

Ummm ... okay, what does that tweet mean to you?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Very interesting press conference just completed by Devon Nunes, the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee. Their hearings are going to be public, with the first one set for 20th March.

Clapper, Brennan, and Comey have been invited to attend to give evidence...

The tone of his conference was very sympathetic to Trump, almost as if the meat of the investigation hearings are going to be about Trump's accusations...

Waiting for video to appear to post it up...

Nunes also stated that Michael S. "Mike" Rogers head of NSA will be there too.

ETA: I see that was covered. This is looking like we are going to get some answers and some bad actors what they deserve.

edit on 7-3-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Grimpachi

Sorry, Obama released over 150 from GB. 12 have been confirmed to have "Killed" US soldiers. Get you facts straight.

You (and Trump) should check Snopes once in a while...

Did 122 Prisoners Released from Guantanamo Under President Obama Return to the Battlefield?

Although 122 detainees transferred from Guantanamo Bay were found to have subsequently engaged in terrorist activities,

113 of those detainees were released under the administration of President George W. Bush.

www.snopes.com...

Donald watches too much FOX...

“Fox & Friends” segment did not specify when those prisoners were set free, creating the mistaken impression among many viewers (including, apparently, President Trump) that all 122 of those prisoners had been released during the White House tenure of Barack Obama.

Obama released 161 prisoners from Guantanomo...9 were found to be involved in post release terrorism activities.
A Recidivism rate of 5.6%

Bush released 532 prisoners from Guantanomo ...113 of them were found to have returned to terrorist activities.
A Recidivism rate of 21.2%

The report from Office of the Director of National Intelligence here along with the link to original..

www.snopes.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Oh good grief ...

Trump blames Obama for releasing Guantanamo Bay detainees who were mostly freed under Bush

According to a report on re-engagement through July 2016, 122 of the 693 former detainees who were transferred out of Gitmo went back to terrorism. Bush oversaw the release of 532 detainees, and 113 of them — more than one-fifth — were confirmed to have re-engaged, according to the report.

Trump incorrectly blames Obama for release of 122 'vicious' Gitmo detainees

But according to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, 113 of the 122 former detainees who have re-engaged in terrorism were released before January 2009, when former President Barack Obama took office.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Oh good grief ...

Trump blames Obama for releasing Guantanamo Bay detainees who were mostly freed under Bush

According to a report on re-engagement through July 2016, 122 of the 693 former detainees who were transferred out of Gitmo went back to terrorism. Bush oversaw the release of 532 detainees, and 113 of them — more than one-fifth — were confirmed to have re-engaged, according to the report.

But according to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, 113 of the 122 former detainees who have re-engaged in terrorism were released before January 2009, when former President Barack Obama took office.

Looks like Trump is just playing the same game as the media and those that parrot them. Terrible, isn't it? It would be much better if we could just deal in the truth, but it appears neither the media, Whitehouse or Democrats in Congress are interested. This is what happens when lies and half truths become acceptable enough to parrot. Most people are going to read Trumps tweet and believe him, unfortunately, but that's the game being played on both sides.
edit on 7/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Nunes constanly has to wipe his nose clean of Trump's behind before he goes on camera.

No conflict of interest in him leading the Russia investigation in the house...

Nunes was a member of the Trump transition team and, at the request of a White House communications aide, spoke to a Wall Street Journal reporter to challenge a story about the Trump campaign's connections to Russia

en.wikipedia.org...

Either way...Should be a good show on March 20th...

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I've never seen so many people enamoured by tweets, save for Bieber'ss "beliebers". If someone's tweets will whip the media into a such frenzy (see Mika Brezinski), I'd hate to see what a real event would do. But I fear they wouldn't be able to rip their eyes from their screens long enough to view it.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Oh good grief ...

Looks like Trump is just playing the same game as the media and those that parrot them.

At least you finally admit Trump's mouth is volcano of FAKE NEWS...

It is the media that has continually debunked his lies..

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Trump keeping his friends close and his enemies triggered

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Oh good grief ...

Looks like Trump is just playing the same game as the media and those that parrot them.

At least you finally admit Trump's mouth is volcano of FAKE NEWS...

It is the media that has continually debunked his lies..

It does seem like he has decided to fight fire with fire. A lying media and those that parrot their lies, on this site for example, have been lying for so long to create drama, I guess he thought he may as well play the same game. The trouble for you guys is, he seems to win even at this...

Face it, he's better than you lot at everything.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

So neither Trump or the media should be trusted since they are both bold face liars.

I tend to agree.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Again about the gitmo thing, what trump tweets is technically wrong, but there is some truth to it. Media focuses on Trumps words, but ignores the bigger story about how many gitmo people went back to terror.

Honestly it is becoming so predictable.

And let me say I wouldn't even mind Trump tweeting things that were incorrect IF he would admit his errors.

But still, none of these lies are that big of a deal to me. I am more concerned with his actions.

Now, if he has a lie that really affects people such as lying about what his policies will do, then I will be angry.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

So neither Trump or the media should be trusted since they are both bold face liars.

I tend to agree.

Bingo!!

Its up to us to check all of the info we hear.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
He seems to have as much evidence as the Democrats have that he conspired with the Russians. He seems to be combating one red herring with another.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
He seems to have as much evidence as the Democrats have that he conspired with the Russians. He seems to be combating one red herring with another.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I tend to agree.

Let me think.. politicians and a media with political bias... hmmm... yep, they'd be near the bottom of my list of trustworthy people.. just above lawyers.

The best we can hope for from a President is that the important policies get implemented. Don't expect the current one to do anything other than engage in PR spin in the meantime. The best we can hope for from the Fake News media like CNN is that they close down.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Indigo5

Again about the gitmo thing, what trump tweets is technically wrong, but there is some truth to it. Media focuses on Trumps words, but ignores the bigger story about how many gitmo people went back to terror.

Honestly it is becoming so predictable.

And let me say I wouldn't even mind Trump tweeting things that were incorrect IF he would admit his errors.

But still, none of these lies are that big of a deal to me. I am more concerned with his actions.

Now, if he has a lie that really affects people such as lying about what his policies will do, then I will be angry.

Agreed.
The difference with the media lies is that they are designed to stop any changes to policy and to grind the govt to a halt, so their approved candidates get back into power and their corruption can start anew. I am sure they miss their cosy little relationship with the Whitehouse.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Though they do seem to love it when a politician
appears on SNL, like that is somehow a dignified
avenue of political discourse.

Or how about The White House correspondents
dinner, another "sainted" avenue of discourse.

But Trumps tweets; the media has obsessed
about them, and the crying Hillary supporters
are so thankful for their MSM they can parrot.
I'd guess that is more than 3/4 of this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join