It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 211
<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Grambler

Okay, so, in light of the UMBRAGE material you offered, the idea is that the CIA spoofed Russian hacking to help Clinton lose the election ... so that Trump would win ... and now they are out to destroy Trump?

I'm on my first cup ... but are you sure that tracks logically?

No the Idea is elements within the CIA friendly to CLinton spoofed the DNC,Podesta emails hacks to manufacture Russia in to a villain.

In typical leftist fashion they projected on to Trump as an 'enemy' of the state.

Russian false flag.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I agree with you and I am a Trump fan.

But we have to ask ourselves, what steps has Trump taken to reign in these abuses?

I know he hasn't been their long and has a lot on his plate, and I am hopeful he will deal with a lot of this.

But if this continues four years from now or even eight, we must hold Trump accountable too for the CIA's overreach.

Right on, I'm a Trump supporter as well, but as you say, he's been in office for only a few weeks so far. The Deep State has had (IMHO) 18 years to dig itself in.

I fully believe the Obamagate claim was in fact a strategic gambit, based upon some evidence, to shake the tree and see what falls. Obviously that still has to play out.
edit on 7-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Bill Clinton's wife is involved Pizzagate. Ask Carlos Wiener.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Hmm. Maybe Soros is paying ATS mods to ban members who post pro Trump comments. I am in no way pro Trump. I am pro justice. I don't care who, justice must be served, the law upheld, the criminal punished. I am not a fan of Trump. I am not a hater of Trump. Do I appear as pro Trump, in your opinion?

BTW, I joined to seek the truth. That's all. Cheers.

edit on 7-3-2017 by 1984Wacher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yup right, "buck stops here" only in case airplanes striking office towers or republican scandel, all other "bucks" land elsewhere always especially if democrat scandel.

I think that about sums up 200 plus pages with you guys water carrying for Obama administration.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't the president the head of the IC considering the IC is part of the executive branch? I'm just wondering can the IC do any op without the president knowing about it and approving it?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1984Wacher
a reply to: Indigo5

Hmm. Maybe Soros is paying ATS mods to ban members who post pro Trump comments. I am in no way pro Trump. I am pro justice. I don't care who, justice must be served, the law upheld, the criminal punished. I am not a fan of Trump. I am not a hater of Trump. Do I appear as pro Trump, in your opinion?

BTW, I joined to seek the truth. That's all. Cheers.

Good to hear!

Hope to see you around the boards for a while.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't the president the head of the IC considering the IC is part of the executive branch? I'm just wondering can the IC do any op without the president knowing about it and approving it?

The President always has some plausible deniability.
If a janitor takes a crap on someone's desk, the company CEO probably didn't tell him to do it, but he may have.
Either way, the janitor gets fired.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

But that EO about desseminating raw intelligence to basically who ever wants it.

Put's a nail in his coffin.

That action alone made it hard to pin down those illegal leaks.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Where do they come up with this SNIP ?

One of the allegations involves whether a system for routinely paying thousands of Russian-American pensioners may have been used to pay some email hackers in the United States or to supply money to intermediaries who would then pay the hackers, the two sources said....A key mission of the six-agency group has been to examine who financed the email hacks of the Democratic National Committee and Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta.

www.motherjones.com...

Just how many 'Russian Americans' does Trump employ ?

Allegations!

What the EFF ever.

6 government agencies from nothing more than a tweet by Clinton to begin with.

Yeah people CLinton was the FIRST to start this witch hunt.

And don't forget people.

The original FISA request that was turned down specifically named Trump.

POLITICAL HATCHET job, and a gross abuse of power.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

But that EO about desseminating raw intelligence to basically who ever wants it.

One wonders why Trump has not cancelled this particular EO...

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

He should.

Then direct congress to investigate every single intelligence agency.

And let the chips fall where they may.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Maybe there are some cheery's in the data he wants to have leaked to chosen media sources .

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Yes, he is. Yet technically speaking they have covert operations,
and not just in the United States.

In this particular instance, it appears that there was collaboration
with GCHQ, intel supposedly collected from a Mr. Steele.

Surveillance of Trump, and it does appear by all facts Flynn and Sessions
likely involved a task force. One very vocal critic of Trumps....

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: 1984Wacher

Hoping to catch you before you disappear..

There have been a ton of folks lately that register on ATS to comment in a Pro-Trump fashion only to have their accounts disappear same day.

Can you tell me a little about what motivated you to join today? And will you be here long?

This is my second ID since 2005 on ATS. The only reason I don’t use the first one is that after a divorce and a 2-year absence from ATS, I simply forgot it (to this day!). I forgot the ID, the email, the password – everything.

I have only ever been banned here once in all that time, and that was quite recently during a discussion where I was vigorously defending President Trump.

I only give you that background to tell you that IMHO there is some truth to your theory.

There are two mods in particular (and I suspect a couple more) who are definitely biased against Trump and the conservative political ideology in general. Problem is, one of them is the ban-happy mod many of us have PM’d about for years, so it’s impossible to know how many Trump-related bans above and beyond the normal number of bans that person would have handed out anyway were actually based upon bias.

I think the membership of ATS is pretty evenly-split ideologically, with a fairly large centrist or libertarian middle.

The mods, IMHO, not so much… I won’t “go there” with the owners because this is their site, it is a wonderful and historically significant one, and they are not bound by the First Amendment. They can make whatever rules they want concerning the type of speech they will allow.

I agree with most of those rules, BTW.

Just remember – it’s always better to ignore and move on when you get into a back-and-forth with another member. There are a couple members here who are truly vile and NEVER get banned. Suspiciously, they’re both rabid leftists. I ignore them.

I hope that helps.

edit on 7-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Obama has no legacy other than failure.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
At long last, after months of hiding, Christopher Steele reveals himself.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

The man doesn't look like much if that is his picture, he refuses to talk so let see what he comes out with during interrogations.

I got the feeling that he will no have much to say.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

The man doesn't look like much if that is his picture, he refuses to talk so let see what he comes out with during interrogations.

I got the feeling that he will no have much to say.

The guy strikes me as a fake spook. Maybe he was some kind of MI6 desk jockey analyst or something, but real operatives rarely come out of the shadows.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

What if he refuses to go to the US to testify at Congress?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

At long last, after months of hiding, Christopher Steele reveals himself.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Could be a "real" mythical character.

We don't really know who "Steele" is, or who the man in the article is.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Okay, so, in light of the UMBRAGE material you offered, the idea is that the CIA spoofed Russian hacking to help Clinton lose the election ... so that Trump would win ... and now they are out to destroy Trump?

There was a thread, a couple of weeks ago, that delivered a brilliant example of this :

As Feds Continue To Blame Russia, Indiana Officials Expose DHS In Massive 2016 Election Hack

edit on 7-3-2017 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: filled out

new topics

top topics

<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join