It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 210
<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm curious, and you may not want to spoil it, but if Comey comes out this afternoon and states that President Trump is mistaken, what will be your reaction then?

I will keep your curiosity in suspense.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

a reply to: SBMcG

Day Five?

Didn't "Obamagate" begin with the President's tweets inthe wee hours of 3-4-2017?

Yes. Day Four.

My bad.

The fact is, Comey won't come out and say there was no spying on Trump because there is overwhelming evidence that there was (FISA warrant, transcript of Flynn phone call from Trump Tower, leaks of Oval Office calls with foreign leaders, etc...).

There is still ZERO evidence that the Russians affected the election.

leaks of Oval Office calls with foreign leaders, etc...).

I would love to know if the TV in the oval office is a Samsung or other smart TV and if it was installed after Obama left.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Day Five?

Didn't "Obamagate" begin with the President's tweets inthe wee hours of 3-4-2017?

Yes. Day Four.

My bad.

The fact is, Comey won't come out and say there was no spying on Trump because there is overwhelming evidence that there was (FISA warrant, transcript of Flynn phone call from Trump Tower, leaks of Oval Office calls with foreign leaders, etc...).

I would love to know if the TV in the oval office is a Samsung or other smart TV and if it was installed after Obama left.

Wikileaks has really dropped the bomb on the CIA...

WikiLeaks states that their data dump contains information outlining the CIA’s global hacking program, the large collection of malware utilized by the agency, and their “zero day” weaponized exploits which could be used to hack “Apple’s iPhone, Google’s Android and Microsoft’s Windows and even Samsung TVs, which are turned into covert microphones

I recall Alex Jones talking about TV's spying on us a few years back... he was laughed at and called a clown I believe.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 1984Wacher

The State Dept published most of Hillary's emails, and the FBI recovered the deleted ones that had classified material.

The people looking the hardest at the Podesta files were DNC people because they were desperate to find false information (which they didn't find).

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Day Five?

Yes. Day Four.

My bad.

Even if the TV was not replaced, they could have easily "bugged" it before Jan 20th.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Grimpachi
If only Trump had a media outlet to explain how he came to the conclusion that he was wire tapped by Obama... Oh, wait he does have that. He even has the authority to declassify any documents and present them.

So why doesn't he? He will not even tell the public that. I hope that one day he will start acting like a leader instead of brat.

Leaders force the debate, and that is precisely what he is doing. I don't always agree with his methods, but right now the world is dancing to his tune whether they intend to or not.

Reality is he is not acting like a leader at all. He is embarrassing the country with his petulant actions. Every time he acts like a zero his cult members try to make him look like a hero.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Grimpachi
If only Trump had a media outlet to explain how he came to the conclusion that he was wire tapped by Obama... Oh, wait he does have that. He even has the authority to declassify any documents and present them.

So why doesn't he? He will not even tell the public that. I hope that one day he will start acting like a leader instead of brat.

Leaders force the debate, and that is precisely what he is doing. I don't always agree with his methods, but right now the world is dancing to his tune whether they intend to or not.

Although I agree that he knows how to dominate the press cycles ... I'm not sure the world is exactly "dancing to his tune. "

Remember, for Trump, any press is good press. Many people around the world seem to think he's a bit off his rocker, global markets tottered a bit, etc. Global Stocks Slip on Trump Obama Tweet - South China Morning Post

edit on 7-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

link   
One could argue Trump's leaks, the 1995 taxes, the buying of Chinese steel, the Hollywood access tapes, were far more damaging than the Podesta emails. These were extensively covered by the MSM. The Podesta emails were not. Had there been no leaks on either side, Trump would have won the popular vote. Back in September Trump led in the polls in nationwide popular vote.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

When a campaign has to hide it's candidate and strictly control attendance at few public appearances you have a problem.

When a candidate has to cheat on debate questions, you have a problem.

When candidate draws 10's and once in blue moon hundreds of attendees at campaign event, you have problem.

When a candidate has a record of lies, you have a problem.

She was such a big problem the incumbent president of the same party had to seemingly resort to spying on other parties candidate in attempting to win.

Had she won, his record would remain as concocted rather than in contention.

I think "they" thought election was sewed up but got run over by monster vote despite "fixing"

Sure would explain all the lefts anger and angst.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Agreed. Trump would have won without the Podesta emails. He had a message. She did not.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

it's sad we even have to worry about such a thing, but after 8 years of the Alt-Left in control, that's where we are.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

If you're looking for a response from me, I don't have anything aside from these two observations:

The election is over and Mr. Trump won.

There is no evidence that Obama "spied" on Trump.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1984Wacher

Agreed. Trump would have won without the Podesta emails. He had a message. She did not.

I doubt Bill Clinton's wife would have won the nomination without colluding with the DNC to cheat Bernie Sanders.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Oh for godssakes let's not fight the Election again.

link   
Spicer will be speaking very soon
www.youtube.com...

link   

She started off with hundreds more delegates. Super delegates. Sanders never had a chance.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

edit on 7-3-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1984Wacher

She started off with hundreds more delegates. Super delegates. Sanders never had a chance.

That in and of itself shows how fixed the system was against ol' Bernie!

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: 1984Wacher

Hoping to catch you before you disappear..

There have been a ton of folks lately that register on ATS to comment in a Pro-Trump fashion only to have their accounts disappear same day.

Can you tell me a little about what motivated you to join today? And will you be here long?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

it's sad we even have to worry about such a thing, but after 8 years of the Alt-Left in control, that's where we are.

I agree with you and I am a Trump fan.

But we have to ask ourselves, what steps has Trump taken to reign in these abuses?

I know he hasn't been their long and has a lot on his plate, and I am hopeful he will deal with a lot of this.

But if this continues four years from now or even eight, we must hold Trump accountable too for the CIA's overreach.

new topics

top topics

<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join