It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Well the spokesman for Obama said that Obama never ordered wiretapping, on Trump or anybody in the campaign

So Obama is cleaning himself from it.

But he didn't not say that the justice department or the spy agencies were no doing this either.

The Obama camp is now transferring the guilt to the Justice department

This is going to be good.

I see, everybody taking the fifth, on this one.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Its quite funny ...its like someone had a grow opp. in the basement and decided to sell the house and move .The new owner ,a cop finds a few banks of lights with hydroponic systems and the power japped into the out side hydro ...What to do oh what to do LOL

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
LOL, I cannot stop laughing at govertainment.

Obamas reply to this.

"A cardinal rule of the Obama administration was that no White House official ever interfered with any independent investigation led by the Department of Justice," Obama spokesman Kevin Lewis said in a statement Saturday. "As part of that practice, neither President Obama nor any White House official ever ordered surveillance on any U.S. citizen. Any suggestion otherwise is simply false."

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Donnie Boy, tweet us more about how you're being investigated and how a federal judge found probable cause that you were an agent of a foreign power.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

If Obama didn't order the wiretap, why did his DOJ go to the FISA court and request it in October 2016?

link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
LOL, I cannot stop laughing at govertainment.

Obamas reply to this.

"A cardinal rule of the Obama administration was that no White House official ever interfered with any independent investigation led by the Department of Justice," Obama spokesman Kevin Lewis said in a statement Saturday. "As part of that practice, neither President Obama nor any White House official ever ordered surveillance on any U.S. citizen. Any suggestion otherwise is simply false."

Sounds like a libel case if true.

link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Mictain
You know where Trump is supposedly getting his "information" from? Brietbart..LOL

He actually has no facts but a story posted in Brietbart.

Better Breitbart than some leftist propaganda arm of the DNC like proven liars Huff-Po, et al...

Sorry but Trumpbart was a well known for making up BS just to fit the agenda of Bannon even before kissing Trumps butt. Trumpbart can only hope to be as honest as the ones you are whining about.

Sorry, but I disagree. i have always found Breitbart to be reliable source for news.

Far better than the anti-America leftist dens of stupidity, aka, the MSM.

Sorry...

The reason why you find Trumpbart to be reliable is because you are clueless as to whats really happening.
It's also funny how people like you cry that the left is so anti American when it's the left that keeps using the Constitution to stop baby Benito from getting what he wants.

link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I am soo amused about this I can no wait to see where is the prof.

link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: Xcathdra

The obstruction of justice rules also apply to future lawsuits and investigations.

The president of the United states giving his opinion on a future investigation is also an issue.

If there is no investigation this whole thing is bull crap and speculation.

If there is an investigation or future investigation he has already made already huge mistake.

Commenting on an illegal wiretap? Dont think so.

Illegal how?

It's not even verified as true yet and you're already claiming it illegal?

You guys love that KoolAid.

then tell me how his comments are illegal or are interfering in an investigation?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

The obstruction of justice rules also apply to future lawsuits and investigations.

The president of the United states giving his opinion on a future investigation is also an issue.

If there is an investigation or future investigation he has already made already huge mistake.

What a load of rubbish. Seriously.
Here is a link for you:
www.law.cornell.edu...

link   

a reply to: Hazardous1408

False - tapper made that claim and was refuted by several agencies he included, including the FBI. Are you that desperate to go after Trump that you will refuse facts simply because it doesnt support your narrative?

Proof?

www.google.co.uk...

(Reuters) - The overseers of the U.S. intelligence community have not embraced a CIA assessment that Russian cyber attacks were aimed at helping Republican President-elect Donald Trump win the 2016 election, three American officials said on Monday.

While the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) does not dispute the CIA's analysis of Russian hacking operations, it has not endorsed their assessment because of a lack of conclusive evidence that Moscow intended to boost Trump over Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton, said the officials, who declined to be named.

Now you're not mistaken, but a liar, for calling it false twice.

link   

a reply to: vonclod

It's amazing how truly low-IQ Obama is compared to the high IQ Trump.

Trump continues to pull Obama's strings like the laughably-failed puppet he is.

A better question is -- why did low-IQ puppet Obama feel it necessary to tap President Trump's phones?

link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Well the spokesman for Obama said that Obama never ordered wiretapping, on Trump or anybody in the campaign

So Obama is cleaning himself from it.

But he didn't not say that the justice department or the spy agencies were no doing this either.

This is going to be good.

I see, everybody taking the fifth, on this one.

Marg...You picked up on the same wording I did. Obama is a snake. Of course, the order was circuitous. His justice department is probably one of the most corrupt in any administration ever, starting with Eric Holder.
edit on 4-3-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

What Obama did is to take himself off the accusation, but he didn't exonerated the Justice department neither the spy agencies from it.

Interesting. there goes all those that were under his command at the time.

link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Well even a broken clock is right twice a day.

link   

Almost as disgusting as Trump blaming his generals and Obama for his botched raid.

Trump Blames Obama, Generals for Botched Raid He Authorized

A great or even good leader would have done his own intel before going through with it instead of blaming others.
edit on 4-3-2017 by Mictain because: (no reason given)

link   

I was personally calling bull st, because if it were true he would use the legal system. Not the court of public opinion.

And if there was anything to it or an investigation brewing he had already violated proceeding rules.

link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Commenting on an illegal wiretap? Dont think so.

Illegal how?

It's not even verified as true yet and you're already claiming it illegal?

You guys love that KoolAid.

then tell me how his comments are illegal or are interfering in an investigation?

I never said his comments were illegal...
Stop deflecting to questions I had no part in bringing about and tell us how this wiretapping is illegal?

You can't.

link   
a reply to: luthier

I think I will coin the term "Governtainment" which this current administration is.

Does Twitter have a registry so I can make it official though the current office of government communications .
edit on 4-3-2017 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Notice the phrasing of that statement. It does not include Obama ordering his Attorney General to do so, or his DNI, NSA, CIA directors.

Watch the statements coming from Obama / Obama admin. They are going to be unusually specific with lots of semantics / omitted words.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join