It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 209
<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Then I would think that time stamps with real time people would take presidency over possible manipulated digital data .I could see some court hearings headed south pretty quick .good to know though .

edit on 7-3-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I'm not 100% awake yet (hey -- it's still early here in the Pacific NW!), but just a quick search leads me to believe that as of today -- Day Four of Obamagate, James Comey has STILL not confirmed the statement attributed to him by a "senior American official" as reported in the NYT.

What he has done is change up his schedule, canceling a trip to Texas for SXSW, and adding a trip to the FBI's new offices in Boston.

Almost like nothing ever really happened...

edit on 7-3-2017 by SBMcG because: The Deep State IS the Alt-Left.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
I'm not 100% awake yet (hey -- it's still early here in the Pacific NW!), but just a quick search leads me to believe that as of today -- Day Five of Obamagate, James Comey has STILL not confirmed the statement attributed to him by a "senior American official" as reported in the NYT.

What he has done is change up his schedule, canceling a trip to Texas for SXSW, and adding a trip to the FBI's new offices in Boston.

Almost like nothing ever really happened...

Yup.

Comey has no statements at all.

NYTimes fabrication continues though.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm curious, and you may not want to spoil it, but if Comey comes out this afternoon and states that President Trump is mistaken, what will be your reaction then?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Here's a question for pondering.

If the CIA/NSA/FBI are hobbled in their ability to work against our "enemies" (however you interpret that) ... what is Mr. Trump going to replace those covert actors with?

Private security loyal to him? Have any of you thought this "deep state" scenario through?

I don't think they need to be eliminated, only reigned in.

But perhaps the better question is rather or not the CIA is keeping is safe.

Wikileaks claims that the CIA lost control of the majority of its hacking arsenal including malware, viruses, trojans, weaponized "zero day" exploits, malware remote control systems and associated documentation. This extraordinary collection, which amounts to more than several hundred million lines of code, gives its possessor the entire hacking capacity of the CIA. The archive appears to have been circulated among former U.S. government hackers and contractors in an unauthorized manner, one of whom has provided WikiLeaks with portions of the archive.

Once a single cyber 'weapon' is 'loose' it can spread around the world in seconds, to be used by rival states, cyber mafia and teenage hackers alike.

www.zerohedge.com...

So not only are the CIA spying on Americans, and building up a surveillance system that is totally unaccountable that rivals the NSA, but they are building cyber weapons that can hack just about anyone and frame anyone else,

AND THEY HAVE LET THOSE WEAPONS BE STOLEN!!!!

With protection like this, who needs enemies?
edit on 7-3-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Day Five?

Didn't "Obamagate" begin with the President's tweets inthe wee hours of 3-4-2017?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
If only Trump had a media outlet to explain how he came to the conclusion that he was wire tapped by Obama... Oh, wait he does have that. He even has the authority to declassify any documents and present them.

So why doesn't he? He will not even tell the public that. I hope that one day he will start acting like a leader instead of brat.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

No disagreement from me.

First thought ... did one of the most secretive, paranoid groupings of people in the world really get hacked?

Second thought ... whatever the CIA is ... what could it be replaced by? And would the cure be worse than the disease?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

a reply to: SBMcG

Day Five?

Didn't "Obamagate" begin with the President's tweets inthe wee hours of 3-4-2017?

Yes. Day Four.

My bad.

The fact is, Comey won't come out and say there was no spying on Trump because there is overwhelming evidence that there was (FISA warrant, transcript of Flynn phone call from Trump Tower, leaks of Oval Office calls with foreign leaders, etc...).

There is still ZERO evidence that the Russians affected the election.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
If only Trump had a media outlet to explain how he came to the conclusion that he was wire tapped by Obama... Oh, wait he does have that. He even has the authority to declassify any documents and present them.

So why doesn't he? He will not even tell the public that. I hope that one day he will start acting like a leader instead of brat.

Why should he?

Who's talking about the Travel Ban 2.0? for example? Or Jeff Sessions recusal or ... anything he didn't want to talk about.

Whatever else Trump is, he still knows how to work the press.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Again, spying and conducting an investigation are not the same thing.

There's good evidence that the Russians hacked the DNC, acquired emails, provided to Wikileaks, who published.

The material in that publication absolutely did affect the election in my opinion.

edit on 7-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Qualifier

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Maybe the whole point to the tweets was to push the MSM to produce real evidence to the stories they produce .

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
What I don't get is why did wikileaks dump thousands and thousands of Podesta emails in October and November without sifting through them? What if there was nothing damaging in them? It wasted Trump supporters days sifting through them looking for damaging materials. I was a close follower on the Trump subreddit and I didn't really find anything particular damaging in the Podesta emails. If Hillary's emails were leaked, it would have been a whole different story.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Gryphon66

There is no black swan when you are trying to remove seditious traitors from within the government.

Although, seeing it become another "Red Scare" where people lose their collective minds isn't someting that I'd like to see.

Find and remove all "seditious traitors from within government"...except the ones that were working for or with Russian FSB...Understood.

There is no evidence after wire taps and months of investigation

???

The FBI/CIA/NSA have not concluded or officially released the results of the investigation?

You seem to have an issue confusing the order in which things occur?

The FBI/CIA/NSA and Senate and House intelligence committee investigations are ongoing.

Several people involved in the investigation have said there is no evidence to date. We'll see. If nothing has been found to date, including evidence from wire taps, then I can;t see anything being found. I do actually like the fact that the media seems to be majoring on evidence now... about time.
edit on 7/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Again, spying and conducting an investigation are not the same thing.

There's good evidence that the Russians hacked the DNC, acquired emails, provided to Wikileaks, who published.

The material in that publication absolutely did affect the election in my opinion.

So you think Bill Clinton's wife would have won had there been no DNC hack PROVING that she colluded with the DNC to steal the nomination from Bernie Sanders?

I disagree. I think she would have lost anyway. Even many Democrat pundits admit at this point that she was a lousy candidate with tons of baggage and a sketchy record (at best). Many found her shrill and unlikable (I found her unbearable!). And I can't imagine most women found her personal history as the decades-long defender and enabler of a proven serial sexual predator an attractive quality.

Trump had 1.3 million more popular votes than she did if you factor out California. She was going to lose, DNC hacks and Wikileaks or not, IMHO...
edit on 7-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Bill Clinton's wife lost the popular vote too!

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

No disagreement from me.

First thought ... did one of the most secretive, paranoid groupings of people in the world really get hacked?

Second thought ... whatever the CIA is ... what could it be replaced by? And would the cure be worse than the disease?

It seems that much of the wikileaks vault 7 info came from what they are calling "another Snowden". This is the problem with these secret groups. They are still subject to human emotion.

Who knows how to fix this. Clearly we need an organization that deals in intelligence. I think Congress should actually do their job for once and have oversite. But what are the chances of congress actually doing their job?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Here's my take. It wasn't Russia that dumped thousands and thousands of Podesta emails on wikileaks. What if there were nothing damaging? It they wanted damage, they would look for something damaging and release only the damaging things. They wouldn't release all of his emails and waste Trump supporters time sifting them all of them. I think it was a scheme done by CIA. CIA hacked Podesta and put everything on wikileaks wasting the time of Trump supporters in October and November sifting through all of them. I personally did not see anything particularly damaging in the Podesta emails. The whole thing smells fishy. It doesn't seem like the goal was to damage Podesta. It seems the goal was to damage the Trump campaign by having them sift through thousands and thousands of Podesta emails in the final month of the election season.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Yeah. I'm on Wikileaks' site for the first time.

It isn't what I thought it was.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: 1984Wacher

Well, possibly, but then again, Hillary lost and Donald won.

Polls measure trends but often can't react quickly to change.

There were a number of events in the last two weeks of the Campaign that truly made the difference.

In my opinion.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Leaders force the debate, and that is precisely what he is doing. I don't always agree with his methods, but right now the world is dancing to his tune whether they intend to or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join