It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: Xcathdra

You are seriously not getting this.

Regardless of the wrong doing of Obama which is possible not saying it's not possible, Donald is not supposed to give details of an investigation especially his opinion to the public before it's over.

Yup, like Obama with Ferguson and many other incidents later found to be misinformation.

Don't suppose you had issue then?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

No, not even close to Obama..Hillary meh, she is no genius..more devious than anything.

link   
a reply to: vonclod

It's amazing how truly low-IQ Obama is compared to the high IQ Trump.

Trump continues to pull Obama's strings like the laughably-failed puppet he is.

A better question is -- why did low-IQ puppet Obama feel it necessary to tap President Trump's phones?

edit on 4-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Bill Clinton's wife lost YUGE!

link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: windword

During the past election cycle, 17 US Intel agencies agreed that their intel revealed that the Russians interfered in the US election by hacking, stealing and publishing DNC emails regarding their campaign strategies, in order to tip the scales in Trump's favor.

False - 17 intel agencies did not all agree. Tapper made that claim only t have other intelligence agencies, including the FBI, state they didnt agree and found no evidence to support the claim Tapper made.

Indeed, one of the agencies who contributed to the final report gave their view that it was more or less 50/50 on whether the findings were accurate.
edit on 4/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Way back in 2000's I remember many on left complaining loudly that GWB was to use Patriot Act to setup police state.

They lied.

The police state was set up by Carter with the FISA act, and By CLinton with the Omnibus Counter Terrorism Act, and last go round was the Affordable Care Act's data hub.

The LEFT love their transference.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
a reply to: Mictain

Trump an unaccomplished, inept, congenital liar.

Also he is has been accused of being a sexual predator and even said it was true.

Watch Trump Say ‘True’ When Called A Sexual Predator In 2006

“Donald. Seriously, you know about sexual predators and all that,” Stern says in the clip, resurfaced by Twitter user Jonah Goodman. Co-host Robin Quivers laughs along with Stern, and interjects to say, “You are one!”

The Donald’s response? Shrugging, laughing, and saying, “It’s true.

Donald Trump Would Allegedly Walk In On Beauty Pageant Contestants While They Were Naked

Trump told radio host Howard Stern in 2005 that he would often go into the dressing rooms while the contestants were naked, saying in the recordings that he could "sort of get away with things like that.

The recordings also support claims from Bridget Sullivan, former Miss New Hampshire, that Trump would do this while contestants were undressed during the 2000 Miss USA pageant, BuzzFeed reports. Trump's campaign originally denied her story, saying in May that her claims were "totally false."

So tell me is it worse to defend a sexual predator or to be one?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

The obstruction of justice rules also apply to future lawsuits and investigations.

The president of the United states giving his opinion on a future investigation is also an issue.

If there is no investigation this whole thing is bull crap and speculation.

If there is an investigation or future investigation he has already made already huge mistake.

Commenting on an illegal wiretap? Dont think so.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

I'm not a liberal and I don't buy into the Russia BS.

That's cause it's a false flag.

link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

personally, I don't think he wanted to win. I'm glad he did, simply because the alternative would have been trump news, and he could have done some serious damage with that, considering his wacko fans who believe everything he says like he's the second coming of Christ. he'll destroy himself all by his own stupidity, better this way.

link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: SBMcG

So now you have an unstable NARCISSIST and I beg to differ high IQ..seriously.
I get why he was elected, I'm not argueing that but wake up.

Yeah but the good news is Obama is out of office now.

At least officially...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The reports are that the investigation included tapping Trump Tower. We'll see what comes out, but the report you linked looks disingenuous, ignoring the FISA requests and just asking readers to believe an unnamed source. That is not reporting and it's not useful.

I agree that it's not very useful, but the report I provided did not ask the readers to believe anything. They simply reported what they had found out through a source they cannot name.

The questions I have are:

Good questions. I hope we get those answers.

There is a lot to understand and an article that says "never happened" from an unnamed source is little more than useless.

I agree it doesn't help matters much, but it could very well be completely correct. Again, they are just reporting what they have been told. No more, no less.

This is a bombshell that is not going to go away. It's either going to blow up in Trump's face or it's going to rip through those involved in the spying.

Agreed. I think it's much more likely, though, that Trump is misunderstanding what took place and he thinks it's about him.

link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

You are seriously not getting this.

Regardless of the wrong doing of Obama which is possible not saying it's not possible, Donald is not supposed to give details of an investigation especially his opinion to the public before it's over.

Yup, like Obama with Ferguson and many other incidents later found to be misinformation.

Don't suppose you had issue then?

Yes if Obama had said his opinions about the case he would be out of line. You would have to give me his remarks to know what you mean.

I do know the reports of Ferguson police corruption are valid and the investigations into the depth showed this. Rand Paul did an expose on the city preying on the poor and using their fine system to prop up budget deficit as well.

link   

I'm watching the video of Right Wing News on Yt -but it won't post properly here -strange
edit on 4-3-2017 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

link   

I wish for you a strong 3rd party..a viable alternative to the garbage you were presented with from both sides,

link   

The obstruction of justice rules also apply to future lawsuits and investigations.

The president of the United states giving his opinion on a future investigation is also an issue.

If there is an investigation or future investigation he has already made already huge mistake.

Illegal how?

It's not even verified as true yet and you're already claiming it illegal?

You guys love that KoolAid.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

That is just it. You have no proof of that.

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
... or, in the alternate universe (i.e. the real world) some of us call home ...

The Obama Administration had conclusive proof of wrongdoing, took proper steps through the courts to monitor for evidence, either discovered something damning or not, and Trump knows that the SHTF is coming.

Trump indicated it was "turned down by a court".

So if this was one of Obama's "executive orders" he is in trouble.

Nixon Obama

edit on 4-3-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

False - tapper made that claim and was refuted by several agencies he included, including the FBI. Are you that desperate to go after Trump that you will refuse facts simply because it doesnt support your narrative?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Illegal how?

It's not even verified as true yet and you're already claiming it illegal?

You guys love that KoolAid.

Wearing Nike too.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: RomeByFire

I'm not a liberal and I don't buy into the Russia BS.

That's cause it's a false flag.

I don't buy into it, at all.

It's amusing how "your side," consistently calls me an Obama/Hillary leftie supporter in literally EVERY Trump thread I post in.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join