It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

wrong doing of their own actions? please be more specific on hating trump and what he's doing for the working class man, already on the whole giving away US jobs, fine example of caterpillar and the raids.. please read up. this is why you lost.

+30 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Or ... there's much more to this than any of us have yet considered.

This is my thoughts on the matter, gortex's link (cheers mate) has some interesting information which goes some way in explaining the tapping, but there seems to be a lot more going on here, I think Trump is forcing Obamas hand to respond publicly to the accusation with a simple Y or N as to whether he authorized the tapping and if so, why? and why did it continue after no evidence found (again refer gortex's article). It raises the possibility that the tapping continued so as to spy on the Trump campaign.

+16 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: lighter78

wrong doing of their own actions? please be more specific on hating trump and what he's doing for the working class man, already on the whole giving away US jobs, fine example of caterpillar and the raids.. please read up. this is why you lost.

I don't hate Mr. Trump. He is given to strange fantasies at times. Yes, I've heard the unbelievable list of accomplishments he's had in a little over a month before. No, I didn't lose anything.

Now ... all that silliness out of the way ... what do you think about the President's wee-hours Tweets?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I have to agree here, but we all know the response there will not be one

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

I wonder if there is any link between this and the fire at Trump Tower?

One more thing. What about Sessions recusing himself? Is he trying to save his career from something?
edit on 4-3-2017 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

If it comes to nothing ... frankly I hate to see Mr. Trump adding more fuel to the "wild and crazy guy" fire.

If there's something to it ... we will see.

Either way, those who wish to see American traditions and institutions torn down ... are having a field day.

A few months ago, I would have been cheering that on ... now that I'm seeing it ... I'm not so sure.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

LOL to be honest I don't like them and wonder if he is actually the one behind them.. This is my honest opinion. I like the fact he is talking to the people but I'm not real sure it's even him.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Given Trump likes to make brash statements using previous Fox News interviews I think there is enough room to doubt whether or not he has evidence for these statements.

Of course, he could just reveal that everyone's phones are tapped in America, in which case he would be able to claim that he wasn't lying.

I wonder if his Ritz-Carlton hotel rooms were ever tapped.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

LOL to be honest I don't like them and wonder if he is actually the one behind them.. This is my honest opinion. I like the fact he is talking to the people but I'm not real sure it's even him.

That confusion you're feeling is intentionally engendered.

We will see ... it's probably either something innocuous that Trump has been goaded into responding to ... or, as several of us have said ... there's something really deep and dark going on that we may or may not ever know the truth of.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: twfau

anyone can be bought, throw a couple thousand in my account I would probably do it.. said range of variety in the matter, I'm in the fold personally as a working man with no kids so I have nothing to lose kinda thing. I'[m on the fence with trump but raiding the caterpillar buildings sparked some interest.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Trump did say he tweets so the people can get the information first hand. Now I guess we will see if this information is true. Like we are watching a game of Texas Hold em. Whose turn is it next? Are they going to fold or call or up the ante. I think Trumps tweet is he is all in.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: lighter78

I have no doubt that many attempts have been made in the past. Hacking people's e-mail accounts is fair game, why not phones? I just doubt it because it is Donald Trump saying it, the man has told so many "alternative facts" now I can't believe a word he says.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

My thoughts are if the first person who says 'Obamagate' should be sent to 25 years hard labor.

I'm tired of that suffix. 'Oscargate' 'Trumpgate' 'Cookiegate' whatever it may be enough is enough. Whether he is right or wrong enough with the gates already. Eight out of ten reporters in the press have no idea what it means, and eight out of ten people would know that all politicians keep tabs on each other.
edit on 4-3-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: twfau

I feel sorry for the bloke that hacks my phone
but I do understand there are a lot more people out there that it might matter to!

eta! and I don;t believe any of them.. wind through my ears and eyes.
edit on 4-3-2017 by lighter78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: twfau
Given Trump likes to make brash statements using previous Fox News interviews I think there is enough room to doubt whether or not he has evidence for these statements.

Of course, he could just reveal that everyone's phones are tapped in America, in which case he would be able to claim that he wasn't lying.

I wonder if his Ritz-Carlton hotel rooms were ever tapped.
Snowden already revealed that everyone's phones are already being monitored. Them using the word "tapped" seems dated.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
If the Obama Administration actually did anything like this ... they better have gotten the mother-lode of all Gotcha! moments ... or Mr. Obama doesn't need to worry about his "legacy" a second longer ... and many people will lose what little faith they had left in our system ..

... and if they did get something extraordinary ... regardless of what it is, many of you are going to lose what little faith you have left in our system ... because you will believe that it was fabricated.

I'm beginning to see a trend here.
edit on 4-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

lost faith back in the Reagan days lol.. all stomach and nothing to offer the regular citizen.. why i voted for trump to see change but I havent seen nuttin yet.. cept post after post of good and bad.. feels like I'm in a washing machine

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

lost faith back in the Reagan days lol.. all stomach and nothing to offer the regular citizen.. why i voted for trump to see change but I havent seen nuttin yet.. cept post after post of good and bad.. feels like I'm in a washing machine

That latter, friend, I understand.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I was about to post an article from the NYT that mentioned the Obama administration's efforts to gather intel on any possible Trump-Russia connection, but yours is better.

Although Trump needs to be able to conclusively prove this, based on what we know from your article, I don't think it seems like much of a stretch.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: lighter78

I wouldn't mind if someone would like to hack into my e-mail account and delete all my unread mail. There's about 7,000 messages to go through.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join