It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 198
<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Gryphon66

You are indefatigable Gryphon66. I really admire your stamina in arguing your point.
I have to leave every so often to sooth my bruises. You ..you just keep swinging.
Keep up the good fight.
Karen

A lot of folks are calling it the good fight to expose the truth that you are IGNORING.

What "truth" do you think has been proven that anyone here is ignoring?

Can you frame it in a complete sentence?

That you can't comprehend the truth..

Are you this totally unprepared intellectually to have a decent conversation?

I think i made my point succinctly, and deep down you know this but won't ever admit it...

You don't seem to have any understanding of what a "point" is friend.

Oh, that you are proving it for me... yes I do!!! OR

we could say you are either a 'bot like i stated earlier or a paid DNC member... that is the logic I sense we have to deal with when talking to one who acts as you do. ONE GOOD THING the good people here like Grambler are showing the truth so clearly and you refuse to accept it.. HEY where is our bud Phage? I am still not sure if you two aren't the same... I will echo the famous line "If you eliminate the possibilities what remains must be the truth"

Many here have articulated the truth for you guys on the left who now seem hell bent on being on the losing team....

You have nothing factual to contribute and so you talk about me and fall back on catch phrases.

You can't even detect the difference between truth and opinion.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No 17 intelligence agencies did not but nice try.

Further the DNI, CIA and FBI cleared Trump / Trump associates of colluding with Russia.
edit on 6-3-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Berns4
Tapping a Russian bank is pushing the boundaries on legality. Banks are private businesses. They are not part of government.

Who said our IC was limited to surveiling foreign governments?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

You really should learn to calm down and act rationally. You seem silly.

Now, which of those entities could the FBI legally wiretap? The Russians or an American Citizen?

So now you are arguing they could only tap foreigners? So then James Rosen couldn't have been surveilled because he was a US citizen. Oh wait he was!

In fact US citizens are tapped all of the time by the FBI and other law enforcement agencies.

The article says the investigation was on american citizens and foreign actors. The whole article mentions the FBI, CIA, NSA and others are specifically investigating members of Trumps team. You have no evidence whatsoever that it would be illegal to get wiretaps on them. They would have just had to have a warrant.

Again you are moving the goal post. You said the article says it was the Russains that were tapped.

You apparently have good reading comprehension. Show me where the article says it was the Russians that were tapped.

link   

Tapping a Russian bank is pushing the boundaries on legality. Banks are private businesses. They are not part of government.

Who said our IC was limited to surveiling foreign governments?

If I am not mistaken Russian banks are controlled by the Russian government.

link   

Actually, it's an attack on your argument which is dishonest.

No.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You're a liar Neo, pure and simple.

Ad homenim attack.

TC violation.

16) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, libelous, defamatory, hateful, intolerant, bigoted and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interesting someone is suddenly all concerned with ATS TC.

edit on 6-3-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

If the Russian bank was spied on, a massive lawsuit is not what the US government would be keen on taking.

link   

originally posted by: Jaykobi79
Has everyone on this site turned into a #tard..... My god.

Only those that obfuscate the truth........ That is the real thing we have to work with... Peaceful discussion beats war...

link   

If the Russian bank was spied on, a massive lawsuit is not what the US government would be keen on taking.

Who's suing whom?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

A foreigner would have no legal standing in a US court. Even more so when its FISA related.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The alfa bank is a private bank owned by a Jewish Russian called Fridman. If Fridman files a lawsuit against the FISA, all hell break loose.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 6-3-2017 by Berns4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
ATS - Trump server at core of FISA tap request operated by Emily McMullin

originally posted by: fnpmitchreturns
Bombshell evidence in the tapping of Trump in "Obamagate"

"The server that was used as probable cause in the FISA request that was supposedly communicating with a Russian bank was setup by McMullin.

The domain was registered to the Trump OrgAINZation. Ex-CIA and Never Trumper Evan McMullin’s sister’s name is, Emily McMullin. The GoDaddy account was opened in 2009, but the domain was registered on 6/29/2016 – right around the time of the first FISA request."

Ex-CIA Evan McMullin linked to Trump server FISA warrant

Proof the server was a set-up to smear Trump !!

Obama busted !!

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

If you make dishonest arguments. If you say things you know are untrue in your posts. If, despite correction, you persist in the most ridiculous errors ... then what's the problem?

Your argument is flawed.

How is it flawed?

It's a lie.

As the one making such posts, you are a liar.

If your feelings are hurt by such a self-evident truth, ALERT!

I'll take my chances.
edit on 6-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I said I wasn't going to respond to you any more but I need to correct you.
Again.
The dems didn't present any evidence in regards to the Russians hacking the DNC.
Not one shred.
Seventeen intelligences agencies composed of non partisan dedicated smart people presented the evidence.
Now ill go back to ignoring you.

All based on fake reports and total speculation.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Are you not feeling well today? You're deadly tonight.
You know what I mean. Did she get indicted ( other than in the court of public opinion?)
And Comey was no friend in his announcement for sure. That in itself was an indictment trial and sentencing rolled into one.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Berns4

I will see your wikipedia post and raise you the actual Federal law.

50 U.S. Code Chapter 36 - FOREIGN INTELLIGENCE SURVEILLANCE

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

You are indefatigable Gryphon66. I really admire your stamina in arguing your point.
I have to leave every so often to sooth my bruises. You ..you just keep swinging.
Keep up the good fight.
Karen

A lot of folks are calling it the good fight to expose the truth that you are IGNORING.

What "truth" do you think has been proven that anyone here is ignoring?

Can you frame it in a complete sentence?

That you can't comprehend the truth..

Are you this totally unprepared intellectually to have a decent conversation?

I think i made my point succinctly, and deep down you know this but won't ever admit it...

You don't seem to have any understanding of what a "point" is friend.

Oh, that you are proving it for me... yes I do!!! OR

we could say you are either a 'bot like i stated earlier or a paid DNC member... that is the logic I sense we have to deal with when talking to one who acts as you do. ONE GOOD THING the good people here like Grambler are showing the truth so clearly and you refuse to accept it.. HEY where is our bud Phage? I am still not sure if you two aren't the same... I will echo the famous line "If you eliminate the possibilities what remains must be the truth"

Many here have articulated the truth for you guys on the left who now seem hell bent on being on the losing team....

You have nothing factual to contribute and so you talk about me and fall back on catch phrases.

You can't even detect the difference between truth and opinion.

SO I have perfectly made my point and you continue with helping me... Simply speaking you are avoiding the facts you don't like and I am calling you on it because it is not the way things get fixed in a world swirling in left wing BS. Peace be with you. I am bored with your deflection and attempts to ignore the truth for your cause that, to me says "to hell with personal freedoms guaranteed by the US Constitution. I am a huge fan of the US Constitutional that gives humans a chance at freedom"...... You are stomping on them as far as I can tell, to defend the liars....

You are exposed....
edit on 6-3-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Grambler

a reply to: Grambler

The only thing you showed is that you can't read English.

Most literate isn't saying much.

Oh the irony after your reading comprehension has been exposed before your peers!!! It take a lot of effort for the mental gymnastics you practice to avoid the truth that your hero was spying on Americans that were running for office AFTER the man won the R ticket.........

I really wish T&C would let me respond appropriately to you. Sadly, I can only say that this post of yours, along with 99.9% of the others made, evinces what can only be described as rather mundane intellects that have been mostly blunted by rampant belief.

Hahaha! This coming from the guy who thinks Trumps tweet PROVES he is guilty!

But sure, you haven't been blunted by rampant belief. Hahaha!

You really can't let that go can you? You think you've accomplished something by continually tossing out an opinion statement from me? I think I've overestimated you.

How many arguments have I made today based on that belief? Zero.

How many arguments have you made today based on your beliefs? Conservative estimate, what, 10? 20?

That's the difference.

You were diectly accsuing someone of having an opinion not based on fact but rampant belief. It seems relevant that your own opinion is based on no facts whatsoever but your rampant belief.

This belief has underpinned every comment you have made today. I have consistently said I don't know the truth, have had decent discussion with people who have opposite opinions as me, and admitted I have no proof that Obama wiretapped Trump.

I will admit that all of my posts are centered in my beliefs. However, I back my beliefs up based on facts and it shows in my posts. I don't just know someone is guilty because they made a tweet saying they felt they were wiretapped unlike you.

And here we go ... you depart from the actual argument to hear yourself talk.

I have expressed ONE opinion here today. I have not based ONE argument on it.

Every other argument has been based on either a) a source or b) critique of logical and factual fallacies.

Can you really not do any better than this?

How is me typing on here me hearing myself talk?

And you are wrong. Its your belief Trump is guilty. This influences every post you make. You are not basing all of your posts on only facts. For example, your whole "what does counterintelligence mean" backfired didn't it?

Plus you have made personal comments to people that don't fit the two category you listed.

But I am not criticizing you for your posts reflecting your beliefs. I do that, in fact we all do.

I am pointing out the hypcrisy when you claim other people aren't looking at facts but have "rampant beliefs" of are demanding evidnece from other people when you yourself have made a decision based on no facts and rampant beliefs.

link   

Spying on a private bank is pushing the limits. Yes, alfa bank is a private bank.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 6-3-2017 by Berns4 because: (no reason given)

link   

new topics

top topics

<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join