It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 197
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Justoneman

a reply to: Grambler

The only thing you showed is that you can't read English.

Most literate isn't saying much.

Oh the irony after your reading comprehension has been exposed before your peers!!! It take a lot of effort for the mental gymnastics you practice to avoid the truth that your hero was spying on Americans that were running for office AFTER the man won the R ticket.........

I really wish T&C would let me respond appropriately to you. Sadly, I can only say that this post of yours, along with 99.9% of the others made, evinces what can only be described as rather mundane intellects that have been mostly blunted by rampant belief.

Hahaha! This coming from the guy who thinks Trumps tweet PROVES he is guilty!

But sure, you haven't been blunted by rampant belief. Hahaha!

You really can't let that go can you? You think you've accomplished something by continually tossing out an opinion statement from me? I think I've overestimated you.

How many arguments have I made today based on that belief? Zero.

How many arguments have you made today based on your beliefs? Conservative estimate, what, 10? 20?

That's the difference.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Gryphon66

You are indefatigable Gryphon66. I really admire your stamina in arguing your point.
I have to leave every so often to sooth my bruises. You ..you just keep swinging.
Keep up the good fight.
Karen

A lot of folks are calling it the good fight to expose the truth that you are IGNORING.

What "truth" do you think has been proven that anyone here is ignoring?

Can you frame it in a complete sentence?

That you can't comprehend the truth..

Are you this totally unprepared intellectually to have a decent conversation?

I think i made my point succinctly, and deep down you know this but won't ever admit it...

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyK22
The worst part about this is everybody I've spoken to in my area doesn't know or doesn't care. It's a little unnerving seeing how things are going.

That's funny. The people I've heard speak about it in person are all like---so what? They believe it's been happening since Nixon at least and probably since Hoover's early years. Snowden showed that nothing is private. Seems that the Donald is the first to actually be brave/stupid enough to call it out into the open. It would seem that he knows they've done their worst on him with the tape of his locker room talk so the gloves are off.

I've no doubt that Obama and Hillary knew every single thing that passed through every server and machine available to Trump. I wouldn't put it past them to have the WH bugged. These are hard core pols working against a novice they feel they should have put behind them in the primaries. The last president to go hard against parts of the intelligence community was shot in the head on a public street in Texas.

I'm rooting for the Donald to drain the swamp. It needs draining. But I have to keep reminding myself that swamps don't get drained overnight. He can't just pull a plug like in a bathtub. Because he owes no party favors and is accustomed to saying, "You're fired." I have hope that he might actually accomplish some draining if he's allowed to remain. This exposure might be one of the steps in the draining process.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

You are indefatigable Gryphon66. I really admire your stamina in arguing your point.
I have to leave every so often to sooth my bruises. You ..you just keep swinging.
Keep up the good fight.
Karen

A lot of folks are calling it the good fight to expose the truth that you are IGNORING.

I think i made my point succinctly, and deep down you know this but won't ever admit it...

You don't seem to have any understanding of what a "point" is friend.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
DP
edit on 6-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

What does counterintelligence mean, Gambler?

Holy cow! Are you really doing this! Wow.

How about we let the very article we are discussing define it.

Counterintelligence investigations examine the connections between American citizens and foreign governments. Those connections can involve efforts to steal state or corporate secrets, curry favor with American government leaders or influence policy. It is unclear which Russian officials are under investigation, or what particular conversations caught the attention of American eavesdroppers. The legal standard for opening these investigations is low, and prosecutions are rare.

www.nytimes.com...

You see that. It says between AMERICAN CITIZENS, I repeat AMERICAN CITIZENS, and foreign governments. It doesn't just deal with foreign entities as you tried to spin.

Now this is clearly written in the article.

I posted this in response to you when you first said it.

I repeated it just a page or so ago when I reminded you of what happened.

Ad yet you are the one criticizing people for their reading comprehension.

Normally you put up more of an effort than this, but wow are looking the fool today.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
ATS - Trump server at core of FISA tap request operated by Emily McMullin

originally posted by: fnpmitchreturns
Bombshell evidence in the tapping of Trump in "Obamagate"

"The server that was used as probable cause in the FISA request that was supposedly communicating with a Russian bank was setup by McMullin.

The domain was registered to the Trump OrgAINZation. Ex-CIA and Never Trumper Evan McMullin’s sister’s name is, Emily McMullin. The GoDaddy account was opened in 2009, but the domain was registered on 6/29/2016 – right around the time of the first FISA request."

Ex-CIA Evan McMullin linked to Trump server FISA warrant

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

again this thread was moved t the mudpit forums which have a somehow looser T&C enforcement.

Right. Personal attacks on other members (themselves) are not acceptable - see recent additions to the description.

Do I need to go back through this thread and quote the personal attacks on me earlier ?

Calling people liars is a violation of TC.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

You really should learn to calm down and act rationally. You seem silly.

Now, which of those entities could the FBI legally wiretap? The Russians or an American Citizen?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I am truly amazed at your level of patience. I commend you, good sir.

edit on 3/6/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: Xcathdra

again this thread was moved t the mudpit forums which have a somehow looser T&C enforcement.

Right. Personal attacks on other members (themselves) are not acceptable - see recent additions to the description.

Do I need to go back through this thread and quote the personal attacks on me earlier ?

Calling people liars is a violation of TC.

Actually, it's an attack on your argument which is dishonest.

Calling me a troll when you run out of other crap to toss up? That's a personal attack.

link   

Oh the irony after your reading comprehension has been exposed before your peers!!! It take a lot of effort for the mental gymnastics you practice to avoid the truth that your hero was spying on Americans that were running for office AFTER the man won the R ticket.........

I really wish T&C would let me respond appropriately to you. Sadly, I can only say that this post of yours, along with 99.9% of the others made, evinces what can only be described as rather mundane intellects that have been mostly blunted by rampant belief.

You really can't let that go can you? You think you've accomplished something by continually tossing out an opinion statement from me? I think I've overestimated you.

How many arguments have you made today based on your beliefs? Conservative estimate, what, 10? 20?

That's the difference.

You were diectly accsuing someone of having an opinion not based on fact but rampant belief. It seems relevant that your own opinion is based on no facts whatsoever but your rampant belief.

This belief has underpinned every comment you have made today. I have consistently said I don't know the truth, have had decent discussion with people who have opposite opinions as me, and admitted I have no proof that Obama wiretapped Trump.

I will admit that all of my posts are centered in my beliefs. However, I back my beliefs up based on facts and it shows in my posts. I don't just know someone is guilty because they made a tweet saying they felt they were wiretapped unlike you.

link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Parroting Sillyolme now?

She's be honored.

link   

a reply to: burntheships

Your not still thinking she's going to be indicted are you?
Oh haven't you been disappointed twice already?

Disappointed? Ha, hardly.
She lost the election, no disappointment here.

In July when they cleared her and just before the election when they did so again after getting y'alls hope up with the weeney photographers computer .

Well, that is not exactly how it happened, nor was she cleared.... but what ever
your sources tell you right?

edit on 6-3-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Tapping a Russian bank is pushing the boundaries on legality. Banks are private businesses. They are not part of government.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Keep up the good fight.
Karen

You don't seem to have any understanding of what a "point" is friend.

Oh, that you are proving it for me... yes I do!!! OR

we could say you are either a 'bot like i stated earlier or a paid DNC member... that is the logic I sense we have to deal with when talking to one who acts as you do. ONE GOOD THING the good people here like Grambler are showing the truth so clearly and you refuse to accept it.. HEY where is our bud Phage? I am still not sure if you two aren't the same... I will echo the famous line "If you eliminate the possibilities what remains must be the truth"

Many here have articulated the truth for you guys on the left who now seem hell bent on being on the losing team....

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Has everyone on this site turned into a #tard..... My god.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

That's the difference.

You were diectly accsuing someone of having an opinion not based on fact but rampant belief. It seems relevant that your own opinion is based on no facts whatsoever but your rampant belief.

This belief has underpinned every comment you have made today. I have consistently said I don't know the truth, have had decent discussion with people who have opposite opinions as me, and admitted I have no proof that Obama wiretapped Trump.

I will admit that all of my posts are centered in my beliefs. However, I back my beliefs up based on facts and it shows in my posts. I don't just know someone is guilty because they made a tweet saying they felt they were wiretapped unlike you.

And here we go ... you depart from the actual argument to hear yourself talk.

I have expressed ONE opinion here today. I have not based ONE argument on it.

Every other argument has been based on either a) a source or b) critique of logical and factual fallacies.

Can you really not do any better than this?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Welll I got to give you credit for your strategy. You had no defense of what I said, so you don't cpmment on it for hours and then claim you somehow won the argument.

Your only point was the title of the article said Russian intercepted intelligence. I showed that 1. This was not the original title of the article. 2. that does not prove it wasn't wiretaps on Manafort that revealed the Russian material. 3. The title doesn't matter (especially because it was changed) when the body does not mention who was wiretapped.

You then smugly said the second paragraph said "counterintelligence" and then put a dictionary definition to show that this meant foreign entities. I then showed that it was dumb to define this when the very articel we were discussing defined the term as looking at interactions between forign entities and AMERICAN individuals.

You ignored this. Go ahead, go back and check, its there for all to see.

You blustered that you were going to show everyone how they were reading these documents wrong, and the you were made a fool of. Sorry again.

Speaking of Counterintelligence , Pajama Boy Comey has Made Sure No Foreign Nationals have Access to Sensitive U.S. Government Communications , to the Best of His Knowledge , None Have.....

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I said I wasn't going to respond to you any more but I need to correct you.
Again.
The dems didn't present any evidence in regards to the Russians hacking the DNC.
Not one shred.
Seventeen intelligences agencies composed of non partisan dedicated smart people presented the evidence.
Now ill go back to ignoring you.

new topics

top topics

<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join